10+ Year Old Account

Volcano card for Shadow priest... worth it?

Well, armory is down now but I will tell you guys my trinkets.
    I have an ilvl on 359 with Heart of ignacious and Therallion's mirror, and I just wondered is it worth to use around 8k on the Volcano trinket and replacing it with Heart of ignacious??
    Was thinking about the patch in 4.2 and soon going into heroics etc?

thanks guys, and as you maybe see I'm not english or has english as my main language Thanks

It's pretty much best in slot, definately worth replacing Heart of Ignacious with it if you have the spare gold for it. 4.2 isn't even being tested yet so we have a while left at this level of raiding.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    It's BiS over 372 trinkets, so no question about it - get it.

It's wonderbar The proc happens often too

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup yup, really good trinket!

15+ Year Old Account
    BiS. Get it.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Insanely good trinket. You won't replace it until 4.2 and even then, you'll need 2 4.2 trinkets before you replace it. On my server, they are like 8k now, which is a steal.

Deleted
    Saw DMC:V under 7k today, it is a must for any raiding SP. If you don't have it, you slack!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, its worth every copper. Still bis(I think) and bis a by great margin with 359 loot.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Wablakin View Post
    Saw DMC:V under 7k today, it is a must for any raiding SP. If you don't have it, you slack!
    Bought cards together for around 8k two days ago. Normally its around ~12k Cards and ~13k for the trinket only. Dont know why but prices collapsed at the start of the darkmoon faire :P. Now they are back at around 12-13k per set/trinket. For my realm ofc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Bought cards together for around 8k two days ago. Normally its around ~12k Cards and ~13k for the trinket only. Dont know why but prices collapsed at the start of the darkmoon faire :P. Now they are back at around 12-13k per set/trinket
    Everyone flooding the market. Its like Valor boots, always the cheapest on Tuesday because everyone is trying to sell them.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah dude it sucks don't bother.

Lol jk go buy it already. :P
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.