Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post

most handsome guy here , in sweden looking for white girls for reproduction
    No, just no.

Youre going bald mate

Trying to overcome my anxieties about myself (so this is a big goal for me too, posting a pic here). I am so sorry for the terrible photo I really don't know how to take a selfie well, I rarely take photos of myself.
    I recently dyed my hair pink (massive goal for me, as its quite -out there- and I don't like folks looking at me) and decided to try my hand at some eye makeup for Halloween (never been good at doing makeup so rarely wear it, other than Mascara, and a bit of lippy/gloss.)

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Trying to overcome my anxieties about myself (so this is a big goal for me too, posting a pic here). I am so sorry for the terrible photo I really don't know how to take a selfie well, I rarely take photos of myself.
    I recently dyed my hair pink (massive goal for me, as its quite -out there- and I don't like folks looking at me) and decided to try my hand at some eye makeup for Halloween (never been good at doing makeup so rarely wear it, other than Mascara, and a bit of lippy/gloss.)
    Super cute! I love it Your makeup looks great! You can pull off the pink hair. I've actually never dyed mine because of the same reasons so way to go you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellarielle View Post
    Super cute! I love it Your makeup looks great! You can pull off the pink hair. I've actually never dyed mine because of the same reasons so way to go you!
    Aww thank you for being so kind <3
    It's such a huge thing isn't it? Our heads do awful things to us haha. I have been wanting to do the pink hair thing for years, finally plucked up the courage, and can say it was worth it, cause it really has helped with my confidence.
    I wish you all the best hun and maybe one day you'll wake up and want to just go for it too.

Aww thank you for being so kind <3
    It's such a huge thing isn't it? Our heads do awful things to us haha. I have been wanting to do the pink hair thing for years, finally plucked up the courage, and can say it was worth it, cause it really has helped with my confidence.
    I wish you all the best hun and maybe one day you'll wake up and want to just go for it too.
    Just speaking the truth So glad it has helped your confidence; it certainly looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I'm a redheaded stepchild. Or the mailman's. Everyone in my family is Scandinavian- and looks it. Tall, blue eyed, blonde. The whole lot. No one knows where my red hair came from, or why I'm so damn short.
    Doesn't matter. You are probably the cutest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post

i am not blonde any longer
    Looks like you need a new toothbrush.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait. Someone took a picture of you holding your phone in front of you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Doesn't matter. You are probably the cutest.
    Dude, you totally fell for the beta bait.

Dude, you totally fell for the beta bait.
    What?

/10char

Deleted
    What?

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Confused. I was just commenting on how I look nothing like the rest of my family- I didn't call myself ugly or say I wish I was like the rest of my family, nor did I compliment fish. Just idle chatter in a picture thread about my not matching my family.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    Confused. I was just commenting on how I look nothing like the rest of my family- I didn't call myself ugly or say I wish I was like the rest of my family, nor did I compliment fish. Just idle chatter in a picture thread about my not matching my family.
    Yeah it was very subtle, but you were talking about your looks. Anyway he said what you wanted to hear. He validated you. Isn't it nice to have guys for that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it was very subtle, but you were talking about your looks. Anyway he said what you wanted to hear. He validated you. Isn't it nice to have guys for that?
    I didn't want to hear that. He has no idea what my family looks like, so it's a moot statement. If I wanted validation I'd post a family picture with myself in it. This is a picture thread. Of course people are going to comment on their own looks...?!

>I didn't dye all of my hair because I like my natural color
    >hey speaking of which, I don't match my family, interesting!

K. I'll make sure to not comment on my pictures again, just in case anyway I'll drop it here as I don't want to derail the thread. Feel free for folks to share more!
    S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    I didn't want to hear that. He has no idea what my family looks like, so it's a moot statement. If I wanted validation I'd post a family picture with myself in it. This is a picture thread. Of course people are going to comment on their own looks...?!

>I didn't dye all of my hair because I like my natural color
    >hey speaking of which, I don't match my family, interesting!

K. I'll make sure to not comment on my pictures again, just in case anyway I'll drop it here as I don't want to derail the thread. Feel free for folks to share more!
    Looking at your signature, you do seem like you are in love with yourself alright.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post

i am not blonde any longer
    WoW 1000 times better, you look beautiful.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account

[img]https://i.imgur.com/v6bekX1m.jpg[/ig]
    OMG how did I miss this? You look adorable. The pink fits your skin tone!
    S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Well at least she's not creeping on convention-goers looking for phone numbers...

Looking at your signature, you do seem like you are in love with yourself alright.
    You seem like a nice dude, creating a hostile vibe in an otherwise positive thread.
    Aren't you that PUA dude? Sir, are you trying to "neg"?

I don't care if she wanted someone to compliment her or not. I don't even saw pictures of her family, I am just saying that she looks cute. Wtf, dude?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Well at least she's not creeping on convention-goers looking for phone numbers...
    What’s wrong with that. It’s not a crime for him to talk to people he likes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    You seem like a nice dude, creating a hostile vibe in an otherwise positive thread.
    Aren't you that PUA dude? Sir, are you trying to "neg"?

I m not getting any negative vibes he’s just being honest. Seems like a healthy forum for personal feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't care if she wanted someone to compliment her or not. I don't even saw pictures of her family, I am just saying that she looks cute. Wtf, dude?
    Well when person opens themselves up for feedback of personal nature not all of its going to be positive. As long as it’s constructive and not a personal attack what’s the harm?

It say post a picture of yourself, but doing what how many times to take a selfie. I think more than once people know what you look like. I’m guessing more than that then maybe it’s sharing what you look like different ways.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis