Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    Yes I know I've already posted some, but I'd appreciate some feedback for these ones.

I'm a model for my friennds photography studio, and these are 2 of the best ones.

The theme was 'Weakness.'
    And yes, she chose me for the weakness part, and to be honest, I cant blame her. I'm one scrawny bastard.

u seriuesly had to put a pic up like that?....
    plz don't

Got no better one for the moment so it'll have to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Probably just nicotine
    lol sure....

Quote Originally Posted by Appel View Post
    plz don't
    What's the problem with it? You don't have to stare at it if it bothers you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    Pretty much. I act far too differently online that if you met me in real life.

You think I'm a hyperactive butterfly? In the real world I'm the most quiet, non-chalant guy you'll ever meet.

And chicks dig the melon-on-cat pictures
    I just think that everything online is so premeditated. You can sit there for 2 minutes *going to the bathroom* while you're secretly thinking of something witty yet flirty to say in response. Hell, this message was even a bit premeditated. Ventrilo / Skype are a bit more live-action so I've got less apprehensions with those, but be it typing on a forum, texting, etc.; I feel the same way.

I'd rather just have a natural conversation than one with someone who says the perfect thing all the time. I love people for their flaws, not the lack thereof.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Eh, in their defense, I'm a VERY different person in-person than online. Granted I haven't really creeped on any women, I'd rather learn something about them than stare at them from a distance and whisper to my friends.

-=edit=-

case and point

This girl is pretty cute, but I'm not gonna sit here and ask her to marry me because I've got an image of a kitten with a melon on his head as an avatar.

I've got no problem giving a compliment when compliment is due or even talking to them (her, in this case) in person, but doing it over the internet is just a bit odd to me.
    its a lemon dawg
    Jamshield - Silvermoon EU

Me shooting a big gun! (7.62)

Oh and for teh lulz

Last edited by Dracopnious; 2011-04-25 at 10:56 AM.

Yeah I'm a UF fan.

plz don't
    Nothing wrong with the pic seen a lot worse, stop staring so hard if you don't like it

Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    bad pic but i dont care.
    someone needs to trim their mustache!

I just think that everything online is so premeditated. You can sit there for 2 minutes *going to the bathroom* while you're secretly thinking of something witty yet flirty to say in response. Hell, this message was even a bit premeditated. Ventrilo / Skype are a bit more live-action so I've got less apprehensions with those, but be it typing on a forum, texting, etc.; I feel the same way.

I'd rather just have a natural conversation than one with someone who says the perfect thing all the time. I love people for their flaws, not the lack thereof.
    I have a lot of flaws :P

10+ Year Old Account
    <snippy snip snip>
    Last edited by Splenda; 2011-09-26 at 09:36 AM.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I'm actually much the same in person as I am online. For the most part, nonchalant about nearly everything and making light of most situations. Overall smartass and equal opportunity asshole. Whether online or in person, I WILL pounce you if you attempt to take a picture of me. >_> Bothered with confrontation both online and off.

Hell, the only time I'm "different" or "fake" is when I'm dealing with customers. Gotta put on that gleaming smile and wondrous personality! Even if the average tourist is dumber than the 89th palm tree they decided to photograph and seriously have no idea what hotel they're staying at, even though the keycard to enter their room has the name on it.
    Eshraem / Tiraka / Iaqalis / Izare / Sinzhetu / Daezek / Asri / Zelven / Tseta / Kisei / Rheasil

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    But hey, i'll let you spank the monkey whilst imagining rapists being boned by Bubba the anal destroyer - veteran of the poppers conflict.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe I'm about to do this... *sigh*

Princ Phillip is a BAWS! (ginger in middle) and it actually is the really prince phillip crazy old man.
    Last edited by Dracopnious; 2011-04-25 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessemor View Post

Me hangin with my friends:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Nice Hookah, bruh. What flavor are you guys hitting?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelven View Post
    I'm actually much the same in person as I am online. For the most part, nonchalant about nearly everything and making light of most situations. Overall smartass and equal opportunity asshole. Whether online or in person, I WILL pounce you if you attempt to take a picture of me. >_> Bothered with confrontation both online and off.

Hell, the only time I'm "different" or "fake" is when I'm dealing with customers. Gotta put on that gleaming smile and wondrous personality! Even if the average tourist is dumber than the 89th palm tree they decided to photograph and seriously have no idea what hotel they're staying at, even though the keycard to enter their room has the name on it.
    Well, I suppose I'm not totally different in person than in-game. I've got an extremely high tolerance for terrible players - I've always gotten more joy from seeing a player successfully interrupt on Omnitron on the 10th attempt than stomping through the raid. Furthermore, one of the most rewarding things I've done in the past 12 months was volunteering with kids with special needs. Not looking to start a flame war (and it's one I'd take somewhat personal, so please try to avoid it ^^), but it was so rewarding getting to help these kids and give them a friend.

I'm also an obnoxious typer. I use big, bullshit, pretentious words like obnoxious, furthermore, and pretentious. I think I actually type words like that more often than I say them, so they do differentiate to a certain degree.

Differentiate? Shit, I need to work on this.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Quote Originally Posted by eucatastrophe View Post

aaaaand obligatory beer picture!

lol barca and pietros

plz don't
    Its just a body, buddy. You have one.

I dont have pictures taken like that for smut, I take it for art.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    I like the random Dr. Seuss book.
    there were plenty of possible choices to comment on in this pic. A Dr. Seuss book is not one that springs to the forefront for me tbh. haha