10+ Year Old Account

[Private RP] Recruiting for the Blitz

((I will be using this thread for special recruitment into my faction. This isn't necessary if you wish to join it but more fun if you want to join up or are recruited during a current RP. Please post on my faction's thread if you wish to join and of course you chose to join up this way too, but lets keep that here: Blitz Mercenaries))

Ryan stopped by the local fishing shop in Booty Bay. I know I said duel but this might be a bit more fun and far more interesting. He browsed a few of stronger fishing lines and the smaller lures. After a few minutes Ryan chose a few of the light and heavy spools of line and a dozen of the lures varying in size but none bigger than a copper piece. He handed a few silver over the shopkeeper, "Thanks", and left the shop while stowing the items in one of his own pouches. It was already nearing the twilight hour.

Quickly slipping down the back side of the shop and up the ramp and along the back wall of the small city port. Pulling out his book and continuing down the planted pier. Nozdormu the Timeless One what I wouldn't give to see history through his eyes and not just through these texts. Before he knew it his legs had taken him to the entrance of the town. The bruisers eye'd him a bit. Ryan chuckled to himself as he pasted by and headed down the road a bit. He trailed off to the right of the road and moved back through the forest setting up the lures and lines to make them move or move after another is hit and so on. Ryan spent a good half hour setting them up, some in plain view from the road and others you had really look for and other that blended in. Finally satisfied with the make-shift archery range and targets he went back to the entrance to Booty Bay and sat on the side of the hill directly across from the giant shark jaws that formed the entrance. Now just to wait for Vylana.

15+ Year Old Account
    Vylana walked through the cave exit to Booty Bay. It had been a long day, but she knew to put thoughts of all else aside for a battle. It was only going to be a duel, but she would no doubt give it her all and not let up. She surveyed the land...plenty of trees, perfect.

I'll run into the cover of the trees, and just keep him pinned down until he yields, simple enough
    she smiled. The recruiter had obviously seen some battle, but he was still a human. If nothing else, her ability to meld into the shadows would be an advantage...

As she came out of the cave she saw him hitting on the hill, waiting. "Sorry I'm a bit late, got a little...distracted..." she called out, while grabbing her bow from her back, "So, how do you want to do this? What rules are you setting?"

10+ Year Old Account
    "No problem. The Ethereals always have good stock. Have to take the time to appreciate some of it even if you don't get it." Ryan got up and brushed the dust off himself and stored his book away. "Well first of it won't be a duel anymore. The more I thought about it the more absurd it became. You are an archer not a swordsman. In any real mission we give you it will be because of those skills and usually you won't be directly in the fighting. So since anyone with a bit of training can simply hit a standard target I thought it would be better to test you skills on my own targets. After all we are looking for the best," he let out a little smirk. Ryan turned and started to walk down the road, motioning for Vylana to follow. "Let us walk."

10+ Year Old Account
    ((It's been 10days so I'm putting this on hold and using Ryan else where. When you get back seam just let me know.))