Page 6 of 240 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    not the whol post, just the part about voice overs.

and trust me, i like the look and feel of WoW, but i think cartoon panda's cross a line in my book.
    We already have giant cartoony cow men. I don't see why yall think giant ****ING bears (thats right...BEARS) would be any less awesome. And hating something just because you think it's not violent enough/mature enough is....very small minded. Why let such a stupid pet peeve stop you from enjoying something fun?

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't know if this has been posted or not, but Wrath of the Lich King's trademark was filed July 28,2007 then announced at the following Blizzcon. This seems to be a real good indication that Mist of Pandaria has real potential to be the next expansion. They have to file a trademark before announcing it in a couple months and it fits exactly with the timeframe of Wrath. For reference, Cata was first filed June 26th, 2009.

Word Mark WRATH OF THE LICH KING
    Goods and Services IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line computer games; providing computer games that may be accessed via a global computer network; providing on-line information in the field of computer gaming entertainment. FIRST USE: 20081113. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20081113
    Standard Characters Claimed
    Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
    Serial Number 77241365
    Filing Date July 28, 2007
    Current Filing Basis 1A
    Original Filing Basis 1B
    Published for Opposition January 15, 2008
    Registration Number 3616749
    Registration Date May 5, 2009
    Owner (REGISTRANT) Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. CORPORATION DELAWARE 16215 Alton Parkway Legal Department Irvine CALIFORNIA 92618
    Attorney of Record Rod A. Rigole
    Type of Mark SERVICE MARK
    Register PRINCIPAL
    Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

i dont know about you people, but im pretty excited.
    I dont play anymore , but it sure seem interesting.

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god.

this isn't good
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

Pandaran Brewmasters............thats one way to beat SWTOR...........

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    We already have giant cartoony cow men. I don't see why yall think giant ****ING bears (thats right...BEARS) would be any less awesome. And hating something just because you think it's not violent enough/mature enough is....very small minded. Why let such a stupid pet peeve stop you from enjoying something fun?
    On top of that, the Pandaren Brewmaster hero class in WC3: TFT was able to hold its own against most of the others. I remember Chen regularly crunching out more damage than Cairne and the shadow hunter whose name escapes me when I did the Battle for Theramore.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Amen Mr.Kirby!

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one thinking that they may intend to create a new game, different from WoW, with pandaren as the heroes? I mean, just because we know of WoW, Diablo, Starcraft and Titan, doesn't mean that they can't juggle other balls, right? :P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Wheres Boubouile when you need 'em?
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

Deleted
    so the question is : will the pandas be a neutral race who can chose both sides and some of the exisiting classes, or will the panda be a special class

Quote Originally Posted by Sauredfangs View Post
    Wheres Boubouile when you need 'em?
    He's furiously calling his ultra-secret government and Blizzard contacts via direct satellite uplink.

Please give Pandarian Monk class!!!
    Boubouille
    Tell us that is true please

10+ Year Old Account
    <so going to get flamed and hated>

so, just speculation and assumption, will this separate the ones who like traditional fantasy and those who like disney? i mean, with SwotR becoming an option soon will that be what makes those who would rather not be playing hello kitty island adventure leave and not come back this time? and would the furries stay for the hott panda on cow sexxx?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    He's furiously calling his ultra-secret government and Blizzard contacts via direct satellite uplink.
    Don't be silly. We all know that Blizzard and the ultra-secret government are the ones calling him/ her/ it.
    Last edited by mmoc3572bbcdc6; 2011-08-02 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Gender is confusing when referring to an omnipresent being.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarumaru View Post
    so the question is : will the pandas be a neutral race who can chose both sides and some of the exisiting classes, or will the panda be a special class
    A class that lets you morph into a panda? What? XD

Unrelated Fun fact from WoWpedia. The rumor about China being against playable Pandas is 100% myth as there are several games out in China with playable Pandas that are susceptible to death.

This could just be a flash game for all we know, lets not get TOO excited just yet :P

Deleted
    Boub will tell the same as we have, the trademark is real. You can't fake trademarks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmm well this find is certainly interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Sauredfangs View Post
    Not too shabby, but an expansion based on Pandaria just means this game is really leaning towards casual.

I mean:

Who's the Raid boss?
    Is Pandaria really that dangerous?
    Expansion centered on Pandaria? I sense lore disapointment.
    People Fighting in Pandaria?
    Will this Expansion focus on Social aspects?(because there wont be lots of dungeons and battlegrounds)
    Sucking up to China?
    People seem to forget that not every villain in WoW has always existed. Did you know that Arthas, the big baddie of Wotlk WASN'T a big baddy in WC2? Amazing, I know. The lore changes. They are constantly adding to it. The fact that you/we don't know of a big pandaran baddy doesn't mean there isn't one. All the worry about "running out of villains" I see is hilarious. Like they can't just add in more. Lore in mmos updates constantly, if you want it to remain with what was established before the game came out, you're playing the wrong kind of games.

Deleted
    Unrelated Fun fact from WoWpedia. The rumor about China being against playable Pandas is 100% myth as there are several games out in China with playable Pandas that are susceptible to death.
    The problem was that Samwise made Samurai Pandas.