Quote Originally Posted by Disciples View Post
    Same. Takes too long to level.
    /played time to 50 was 2 days, 38 minutes (ignoring path and professions). Stick with it, Veteran Adventures and Dungeons are ridiculously fun, just don't try to PUG.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    For anyone getting the jitters today while stuck at work, here's a bunch of the game's music to help ease the pain:https://soundcloud.com/inhisgroove
    Oooh, my work actually doesn't block soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by phogel View Post
    Just looked at the forums and there are already people suggesting something to be done about this (it's in general discussion I believe). The biggest problem people are stating is that the senders name appears as "none". Not sure how hard it may be to track the original accounts down, but it looks like there being smart enought to spam so many people, delete the toon then just do it all over again.
    I think the sender's name appearing as "none" means the character that sent it is already deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Gold sellers already?
    Well that was fast. However i belive they are using free trial to mail the messige to you. (can trial mail btw?)
    guest passes have A LOT of restrictions on them. Also, I got whispered in game by a gold seller on D1 of head start Also got two PM's from them on the official forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    How I know I've been playing too much WildStar:

Had a dream last night that I finished Wilderrun with only one datacube, and got really upset about needing to find the rest for my scientist path missions. :T

We really need a radar for those things. Even a general area "You're close to one" would do.
    Lol, I always worry about that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Install the NavMate addon. It marks them on your minimap when you are near.
    Winning!

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I love the datacubes :3
    Best lore delivery method ever. Finding out about "The Six" was actually more interesting than I expected the story to get in this game. I was pleasantly surprised.
    Yea, though it makes me sad all the journals aren't also voiced. But yea the datacubes are a highlight Even though I always refer to them a datacrons ><

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    Gradually growing to loathe this game.
    Luckily, I had beta, so i didn't have to part with cash
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Just a heads up Green Man Gaming is running a 20% special on Wildstar. Just bought my deluxe version for 60$

I started with the 7 day guest pass and just had to upgrade. I am just a level 15 Medic but this really is one of the better MMO's since WoW. Love it

Side note: Would love some addon recommendations? Thanks!

Actually, I don't know if it's because exp down scales immensely if you're above a quest's optimal level, but I can go for quest hub after quest hub barely getting any experience.
    It is. Skip tasks and only do story quests, stay below recommended level and it's really not bad.

@Arlee
    WildStarwars?

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Luckily, I had beta, so i didn't have to part with cash
    I enjoyed it in beta but I didn't play it heavily to avoid burnout.

I enjoyed it in beta but I didn't play it heavily to avoid burnout.
    It was the PvP that killed it for me, no skill AoE happy fun time zerg fest. Nope.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

I love the datacubes :3
    Best lore delivery method ever. Finding out about "The Six" was actually more interesting than I expected the story to get in this game. I was pleasantly surprised.
    Indeed.

Although the funniest is the one in Farside where it's just a dev speaking saying "sorry we haven't got a voiceover for this yet, we'll get it fixed ASAP"

It is. Skip tasks and only do story quests, stay below recommended level and it's really not bad.

@Arlee
    WildStarwars?
    Yeah I would turn in quests to see my one of my bubbles feel in at like 1/16th of the way through.

It was painful.

Actually, I don't know if it's because exp down scales immensely if you're above a quest's optimal level, but I can go for quest hub after quest hub barely getting any experience.
    Generally speaking, doing things your over the level for doesn't give as much of the experience you need for your current level. If I was level 49 and went to the other starting zone for my faction, my XP gains wouldn't be very efficient...

And, of course, mobs you out level give less XP.

It was the PvP that killed it for me, no skill AoE happy fun time zerg fest. Nope.
    Yeah I really wish range all had more narrow attacks or at least the fat, more cone shaped ones did a lot less.

Instead they all just hurt like hell and add up severely. Reminds me of why I quit GW2. That was a nightmare for a technical player. Spamfest extreme.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pennoyer View Post
    Generally speaking, doing things your over the level for doesn't give as much of the experience you need for your current level. If I was level 49 and went to the other starting zone for my faction, my XP gains wouldn't e very efficient...
    We're talking about Lvl. 19 vs. 18 content. A level or two gap at most.

Yeah I really wish range all had more narrow attacks or at least the fat, more cone shaped ones did a lot less.

Instead they all just hurt like hell and add up severely. Reminds me of why I quit GW2. That was a nightmare for a technical player. Spamfest extreme.
    As a Stalker I just spammed Ruin. That was the entire game. Set ruin to every key, roll face on keyboard, done.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

As a Stalker I just spammed Ruin. That was the entire game. Set ruin to every key, roll face on keyboard, done.
    Lmao...

Really, the only thing you can truly do as a Stalker is pick off stragglers or weakened targets from the group. While it can provide excitement, it makes you feel pointless all the same in a team based fight.

It's another high skill class with low payout. Which seems to be typical these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennoyer View Post
    Lol 45-60 minutes per level is super grindy?

Spare us the usual nonsense that is spouted by fair weather mmo players.
    It's grindy when the content is horrible. Number one problem people had with this game was the horrible questing. I agreed but I'm a raider so I have to trudge through this crap to get to play the stuff I like. Fair weather mmo player, cute. I guarantee I have higher ranks than you in WoW.

@Arlee
    WildStarwars?
    Depends on the task. Mob kills award a ridiculous amount of XP in this game. No idea how people say its too slow and fall behind when just casually killing one mob gives 1-1.5% of a level, with elites giving 3.5-5%.

No skill aoe huh? You must be doing something wrong.

Lmao...

Really, the only thing you can truly do as a Stalker is pick off stragglers or weakened targets from the group. While it can provide excitement, it makes you feel pointless all the same in a team based fight.
    Spamming Ruin as you do it.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

Deleted
    lol what.. you mean there are different kinds of zerg pvp in battlegrounds /shocked.

- - - Updated - - -

It's grindy when the content is horrible. Number one problem people had with this game was the horrible questing. I agreed but I'm a raider so I have to trudge through this crap to get to play the stuff I like. Fair weather mmo player, cute. I guarantee I have higher ranks than you in WoW.
    you must hate 99% of questing in any rpg. higher ranks means?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    lol what.. you mean there are different kinds of zerg pvp in battlegrounds /shocked.

- - - Updated - - -

you must hate 99% of questing in any rpg. higher ranks means?!?!?!
    I do.
    10chars

If you think the questing is horrible then you're going to hate the endgame, because both are all about killing shit.

You can check my sig and compare, if you want to. Regardless, that has little to do with the melodramatic attitude where you gush about how awesome something is going to be and then follow it up with statements about how people are going to quit because they can't deal with one of the easiest launch leveling experiences in a MMO.