Pheh, IGN is giving out Beta keys but it requires that you are a premium member, which means paying for a websites content that you don't really need. Makes me feel like crap when I link it to my friends and they start responding that its asking them to pay $30. But if you are really desperate to throw some cash at a beta its $7 a month, which is probably less than you would spend buying a pass from someone else.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2014-02-27 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I want a sell all junk button, or just forgo the junk entirely and just drop money.
    Same. There is an inordinate amount of junk in Wildstar.

I'm not a fan of the AMP system, never been a fan of flipping switches to get a 1% increase in something. That and I just end up looking up guides on best builds and then copy pasting, I really don’t care to experiment with 50 bubbles to find out for myself which works best.
    I let the theorycrafters do that. :P

I also don’t want to trip over challenges, I’m usually on my way some where and I now I feel compelled to complete the challenge first while I am there. I would like a button you click to ‘accept challenge’. Its kind of like the old pepsi bottle game, you pop the cap and find out you won a free soda or it said, “You loose.” which no one liked being told they were a looser. Same thing with being told “You Failed”.
    Ditto on the "accept" button as well. Challenges really need a lot of work in general.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Pheh, IGN is giving out Beta keys but it requires that you are a premium member, which means paying for a websites content that you don't really need. Makes me feel like crap when I link it to my friends and they start responding that its asking them to pay $30. But if you are really desperate to throw some cash at a beta its $7 a month, which is probably less than you would spend buying a pass from someone else.
    It's just a weekend pass remember only valid for this one coming. It's not a full beta key. And the chances are there will be even bigger weekend giveaways over the next couple of months. So your friends should just wait if they've been unlucky so far.

Honestly the thing that annoys me more than anything is that they felt the need to come up with special names for the same old stat. It just feels like a pointless level of complexity. It's like playing a color game but they've renamed all the colors to different things just because
    Last edited by Arlee; 2014-02-27 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    It's just a weekend pass remember only valid for this one coming. It's not a full beta key. And the chances are there will be even bigger weekend giveaways over the next couple of months. So your friends should just wait if they've been unlucky so far.
    Eh, you know how people are when they can' get something right now when they want it. My friends are not doing it but I figured I would report it in case anyone here didn't mind paying a few bucks for beta access this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Honestly the thing that annoys me more than anything is that they felt the need to come up with special names for the same old stat. It just feels like a pointless level of complexity. It's like playing a color game but they've renamed all the colors to different things just because
    Yes. -_- Every time I get a choice of gear I have to open up the character tab to see WTF Finesse/Moxie/whatever does. The only one I seem to be able to consistently remember is Grit.

Maybe someone will develop an addon that calls them what they really are, like crit%, etc.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Yes. -_- Every time I get a choice of gear I have to open up the character tab to see WTF Finesse/Moxie/whatever does. The only one I seem to be able to consistently remember is Grit.

Maybe someone will develop an addon that calls them what they really are, like crit%, etc.
    Its an intellectual property thing, same reason why pen and paper games try to avoid using Strength, constitution, Wisdom and Intelligence because those are all used by D&D. Instead they use Might, Insight, Stamina, and Mind, ect.

I hope this article helps a little(as it does for me ):
    http://www.wildstarfans.net/2013/12/...ttributes.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Same. There is an inordinate amount of junk in Wildstar.
    honestly, i think the better option would simply be to significantly reduce the amount of junk that drops. it's just unnecessary inventory clutter.

to a degree that's certainly intentional, so that increasing inventory size can be useful while questing or farming stuff, but it's really too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    i kinda agree, but i think we'll get used to it fairly quickly, especially once we start messing around with dungeon or even raid gear and stuff, where stat choices will be much more important than they are during questing.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    honestly, i think the better option would simply be to significantly reduce the amount of junk that drops. it's just unnecessary inventory clutter
    But then how are they are going to force you to buy extra bag space in the cash shop when it goes F2P? *devil's advocate*
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    But then how are they are going to force you to buy extra bag space in the cash shop when it goes F2P? *devil's advocate*
    By making mobs drop more trash and chests that can only be opened with keys you have to pay for, just like Neverwinter.

Greetings Wildstar MMO-Champion Poster:

See my join date, respect, it's older than Boubouille.
    PM me your spare weekend beta key. That is all.

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    costumes! \o/

people need to be able to show off all their shiny stuff at any given time, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by awebz View Post
    Greetings Wildstar MMO-Champion Poster:

See my join date, respect, it's older than Boubouille.
    PM me your spare weekend beta key. That is all.

Thanks
    I have nothing but mad respect for anyone with a grand total average of 3 posts a month as opposed to my 82. No Beta for you!
    If you are really desperate you can go to IGN and sign up for weekend Beta but you have to be a premium member which means paying their monthly fee of at most $7 for at least 1 month subscription.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2014-02-27 at 08:28 PM.

So...Still no release data I guess ^^?

This boss fight looks a little crazy: http://www.wildstar-online.com/media...Trogaaargh.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evyan View Post
    Nope. But I did some research and GW2 went public with their date 2 months before launch.. so it's not always months and months in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Evyan View Post
    My best guess would be mid may early june. I got to level 18 last weekend and through all that I only had about 6 quests that were bugged, the prostar housing building was probably the worst, with npcs heads sticking out of floors, inside walls or floating outside the building. You could still do your housing stuff though. Its not polished but it's not far off, of course from the levels I have seen that is.

My best guess would be mid may early june. I got to level 18 last weekend and through all that I only had about 6 quests that were bugged, the prostar housing building was probably the worst, with npcs heads sticking out of floors, inside walls or floating outside the building. You could still do your housing stuff though. Its not polished but it's not far off, of course from the levels I have seen that is.
    I'd suggest another 2-4 weeks beyond that. They've said spring and, while I think they could make it, I suspect an early summer launch would be a fully polished game.

ESO is talking April, and they were much more polished than WildStar currently is (from what I've seen).

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    This boss fight looks a little crazy: http://www.wildstar-online.com/media...Trogaaargh.gif
    Woah, boss fights keep impressing me more and more

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sileh View Post
    Woah, boss fights keep impressing me more and more
    It reminds me on some boss i have seen in other game....but i cant get my mind on it .