I am going to guess they are getting a lot of keys because they are giving them out for 2 days, so they must think they are going to last.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I am going to guess they are getting a lot of keys because they are giving them out for 2 days, so they must think they are going to last.
    Haha...
    Hahahahaha...
    WAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

They entire stock pile will be GONE in 5~ minutes, at most.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It'll probably be thousands of keys (probably 40,000 like with the godankey thing) as Alienware seems to be the only one doing a giveaway this week?

Still, I doubt they'll last for more than an hour... or they give like 10,000 keys each day before friday at 5pm UTC.

Alienware's site keeps crashing, lol. This isn't going to be good.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh?
    Do the previous Key's for people who got in the Beta Weekends get to be apart of the future Beta weekends?... Was going to check something, and my Key is still on my NCSoft account, and there is no option to add a new one.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, nevermind. I derped on that one, didn't see the big gold button in dark-red font that said "APPLY A CODE"...

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkosyia View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Eh?
    Do the previous Key's for people who got in the Beta Weekends get to be apart of the future Beta weekends?... Was going to check something, and my Key is still on my NCSoft account, and there is no option to add a new one.
    There should be an option to add a key. Check the main-menu of your NCSOFT account.

I have 2 keys active on mine atm, one from last week and one from the week before... And hopefully soon a 3rd for next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkosyia View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Eh?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, nevermind. I derped on that one, didn't see the big gold button in dark-red font that said "APPLY A CODE"...
    The codes they have been giving out are for weekend beta test only, if you want in on multiple weekends you have to get another key. If you were in the original closed beta then you still are in the closed beta for as long as that closed beta lasts. The weekend beta invites are not permanant.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    It'll probably be thousands of keys (probably 40,000 like with the godankey thing) as Alienware seems to be the only one doing a giveaway this week?

Still, I doubt they'll last for more than an hour... or they give like 10,000 keys each day before friday at 5pm UTC.
    I wish they would give out even more.
    Last weekend the server I played on was pretty much dead during the (EU) day, and all servers were low pop until the NA people started to play.

- - - Updated - - -

10000 keys are up for grabs now. Hit the button, and the key will be sent by mail.
    The page didn't load for me after I hit the button, but I still got the mail.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

It's up. Only 10K keys, good luck.

Yeah I hit it the second it went up, was at 9804 keys available. I got the message saying I was in the queue and it would be mailed to me. No email though.

and site cant cope, so predictable

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Yeah I hit it the second it went up, was at 9804 keys available. I got the message saying I was in the queue and it would be mailed to me. No email though.
    If you got a key, it will also be listet on your account page.

Success!

A key has been sent to you via email. You can view your assigned key by visiting your account’s "Giveaways" page.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

10+ Year Old Account
    All I want to do is test the game, too much to ask for?? Can't even reset my password, what a joke.
    Last edited by Byrogan; 2014-03-04 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    If you got a key, it will also be listet on your account page.
    Yeah I got nothing there. Weird, I even noticed it went up a minute early, since I was refreshing before noon est. Oh well.

Deleted
    That website is not feeling well

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    It is 10k keys.
    My guess is that they'll do 10000 keys each day, since they said on @Wildstar that "Alienware are giving out a ton of keys".

Also, from @Alienware (4 min ago): "Theres well over 9000 keys still up, give it a moment plea!"
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Good luck to everyone trying to get keys

And good luck Aleinware servers on holding up

Deleted
    No moment plea here :P
    I dont know which webbrowser they are supporting most so Im trying on three different ones now ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Bleh screw this going back to bed, bloody 4am here.

"That is correct. This beta weekend is setup for NA and EMEA only." Heh, such a joke.
    Last edited by Byrogan; 2014-03-04 at 05:34 PM.

Deleted
    Got this:
    "You're in the queue!

Your approximate wait time is less than 60 minutes. You will be notified via email if you have been assigned a code. If you do not receive an email within 24 hours, please email support at europe@alienwarearena.com. In the meantime, check out our events page to view upcoming online and on-site events in your area."

Does it mean code is coming, or are they trying to get rid of me from website?