10+ Year Old Account
    I like the graphics tbh, not sure why would people complain. Then again graphics isn't on my list of stuff to care too much about in video games. Long as it doesnt look like it belongs in the 90's or early 2ks im good. Gameplay, Story and Sound is what makes it for me.

From Wildstar's facebook status update about an hour ago:

"Some of us had Chinese food for lunch today, and our fortune cookie read: The person that keeps an eye on their spam filter will be rewarded."

GAAHHHH!! COULD IT BE?!! F5 key might be broken soon..
    Last edited by 2NE1; 2013-04-10 at 06:19 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 2NE1 View Post

"Some of us had Chinese food for lunch today, and our fortune cookie read: The person that keeps an eye on their spam filter will be rewarded."

GAAHHHH!! COULD IT BE?!! F5 key might be broken soon...
    I dont know, nothing in my spam filter except double sc easter planetside 2 0_o

It could also mean the person who didn't eat the shitty Chinese spam will be rewarded by avoiding diarrhea.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account

Why do they tease us so? Evil, wicked, naughty, Carbine.

Update: Nothing yet. I so sad.
    Last edited by SirRobin; 2013-04-10 at 05:43 PM.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously can't wait for this game to come out. Will most likely be 2014/2015 it comes out though

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm assuming from Wildstar Wednesday today being a picture with the title "IT HAS BEGUN" means beta just started. I'm going to break my email today.

Edit:
    Link at the bottom confirms. Best of luck people. And if you get extra keys, dear heavens PM ME
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    I'm assuming from Wildstar Wednesday today being a picture with the title "IT HAS BEGUN" means beta just started. I'm going to break my email today.

Edit:
    Link at the bottom confirms. Best of luck people. And if you get extra keys, dear heavens PM ME
    Well if it has started, the keys probably has already been sent out. Whos in for a no-beta club?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Well if it has started, the keys probably has already been sent out. Whos in for a no-beta club?
    Probably me.

Though the twitter post implies that they will be sending them out for a couple of days.
    Never out of luck, friend! There are a lot of invites to spare. Might not be today, might not be tomorrow, but it will be!
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    WellWhos in for a no-beta club?
    I'm always in the no beta club, unless it comes by default for paying for something. I'd actually prefer to do that, because I want to play it right meow.

I did get into WotLK closed beta for my only one ever.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't they having a closed beta? So bascially, everyone will be in the no-beta club until NDA is lifted, when suddenly everyone in the no-beta club already was in the beta since dunnowhen? xD

Not getting into a beta of a game you really want to play can be a blessing in disguise I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Not getting into a beta of a game you really want to play can be a blessing in disguise I think.
    But it can be great if you do it in moderation. I've been a few betas and I don't play every time I get the chance. Even if there are set days to play, I try to not burn myself out on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    But it can be great if you do it in moderation. I've been a few betas and I don't play every time I get the chance. Even if there are set days to play, I try to not burn myself out on it.
    Really depends imo, i don't usually play betas for prolongued amounts of time, the only exception has been FireFall. No character wipes ftw.

No beta club like always!

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Aren't they having a closed beta? So bascially, everyone will be in the no-beta club until NDA is lifted, when suddenly everyone in the no-beta club already was in the beta since dunnowhen? xD
    Closed beta doesn't mean there is a NDA. It just means that not everyone who wants to will be in it. Also some NDA's are more restrictive than others.

Anyone get in?

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Closed beta doesn't mean there is a NDA. It just means that not everyone who wants to will be in it. Also some NDA's are more restrictive than others.
    Does acutally make sense. In that case:
    I am still not in and want in there! D:

10+ Year Old Account
    I expect that all E-mails for today were sent in one go, then they will see how the download and registration and whatnot goes and repeat tomorrow. I wouldn't keep checking your E-mail all night.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    I expect that all E-mails for today were sent in one go, then they will see how the download and registration and whatnot goes and repeat tomorrow. I wouldn't keep checking your E-mail all night.
    Right... right... I'm cool! *while manically hitting 'check for new messages'*
    Last edited by mmocb2ea88a996; 2013-04-11 at 12:38 AM.