Thread: Infractions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    You can always see your own infractions on the infractions tab on your profile.
    i checked my profile just now and can't find an infractions tab on my profile.
    does that tab only show for people who actually have infractions?

Quote Originally Posted by madmonk View Post
    i checked my profile just now and can't find an infractions tab on my profile.
    does that tab only show for people who actually have infractions?
    Should be there for everyone, at least, I remember having it before I got any infractions. Click your profile name up at the top right of your screen, it should redirect you to your profile page and the infractions tab should be the third tab (in line with 'About me' and 'Friends')

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Should be there for everyone, at least, I remember having it before I got any infractions. Click your profile name up at the top right of your screen, it should redirect you to your profile page and the infractions tab should be the third tab (in line with 'About me' and 'Friends')
    I also only have two tabs, and no "Infractions" tab. My guess was the same as madmonk's, that only people with infractions can see the tab.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I think it doesn't show up if you don't have any infractions (as is the case for you, madmonk).

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    In short. 15pts will equal a 3 day ban. Points after that will increase the duration in weeks up to the point where you are perma-banned. Points do expire though, so past misdeeds won't haunt you forever.
    QQ... got a 3 day ban for a 5 point infraction on calling out a troll. Looking back on it, I deserved the infraction (And probably should have had a couple before that) but the ban was kind of...sudden. I am over it though, no need to hold on to something that happened months ago.

Now as to an infractions location,it is under your "settings" tab under your profile. At least the latest ones, Shadowmelded posted to where all of them are kept on your account.
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2011-08-23 at 10:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    QQ... got a 3 day ban for a 5 point infraction on calling out a troll. Looking back on it, I deserved the infraction (And probably should have had a couple before that) but the ban was kind of...sudden. I am over it though, no need to hold on to something that happened months ago.
    The system has changed a bit since you got your infraction.

Your points have also expired some time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    On a side note, the bright side is that everyone can now see infractions on posts via a red card icon, like here.

No more wondering if a post has been dealt with; you can see it already! Keep in mind that if there are many bad posts from a particular user in a thread, the infraction may be a larger infraction on one of those posts, and so on.
    That right there is a really awesome change!
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

15+ Year Old Account
    Can I just say I love the red card icon c:

Seeing posts that I hoped were infracted and just didn't get the shiny red text edit (and yes I reported them) was always kind of "bleh". Now there's no more bleh and no more double reporting. Awesome!