Thread: Pokémon!

i didnt infact the 1st time i could drop that stupid fail turd i did. ...at lv 26 i traded it away doesnt matter anyway back then you had a zapdos or bust.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    oh wow, someone didn't like pokemon yellow :P
    My Pikachu spent all of Yellow in Box 1 in Bill's PC.

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    i hate the little rodent, i like teams that actually work..i like pokemon that dont suck. hes off my list by atleast 500+ pokemon. hes just bad.
    Well game wise you probably have a point

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    My favourite electric types:
    Ampharos is my favorite. I loves my Amphy. <3

Pikachu was damn good in RSE with light ball FYI, used to throw him out as a special sweeper with thunderbolt, surf, HPgrass and quick attack on netbattle. Quick attack for endureversalers, got some people DCing for that. HPgrass killed Swamperts, surf took fires. Love Pikachu!

i dont even know what light ball does..but that was back in yellow. i think held items werent until silver and gold.

btw making my self a team that can take on anything..what do you think of my opener pokemon

Crobat. has taunt,U-turn,mean look,subsitute, and a focus sash not sure about U-turn but its an attack and baton pass isnt learnable for him that i know of. hes basically meant to be fast enough to stop you from setting up crap yet expendable enough to set you up for the rest of my team. my other option here is ninjask but i felt with the use of a shedinja it was enough of his family on 1 team.
    Last edited by twinkleblur; 2011-09-22 at 05:56 PM.
    my friend code...

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont even know what light ball does..but that was back in yellow. i think held items werent until silver and gold.

btw making my self a team that can take on anything..what do you think of my opener pokemon

Crobat. has taunt,U-turn,mean look,subsitute, and a focus sash not sure about U-turn but its an attack and baton pass isnt learnable for him that i know of. hes basically meant to be fast enough to stop you from setting up crap yet expendable enough to set you up for the rest of my team. my other option here is ninjask but i felt with the use of a shedinja it was enough of his family on 1 team.
    The ball doubles a Pikachu's special attack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    My Pikachu spent all of Yellow in Box 1 in Bill's PC.
    Aw
    I loved that it followed you around

sac: what are your other prospects for you team?

Also, Shedinja kinda creeps me out (though he's awesome)

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    sac: what are your other prospects for you team?

Also, Shedinja kinda creeps me out (though he's awesome)
    dont know yet currently its probibly gonna have ferrothorn and pineco im looking to take out as much damage as i can from teams that like to switch..that and ill use roar all the time to make you switch from 1 of the faster members. but the 1st 2 are there to stall the other 2 are for stealth rock poison spikes and the such.. atm i have what could be my 1st pokemon and 3 moves for shedinja all on paper.

---------- Post added 2011-09-22 at 06:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Aw
    I loved that it followed you around
    HG and SS has it set up that any pokemon follow you around..unless its steelix or something. he wont come out in stores or underground.
    my friend code...

Deleted
    HG and SS has it set up that any pokemon follow you around..unless its steelix or something. he wont come out in stores or underground.
    Omg, that's awesome! I must play HG! That's the one with Ho-Oh, but I don't own a DS.

Also forgot to ask what if you were following any type of ranking (like OU, UU)

15+ Year Old Account
    My current Wi-Fi team is Tyranitar (lead for Sandstream), Ferrothorn (Iron Helmet+Leech Seed+Substitute+Iron Barbs= bad ass tank), Lucario, Garchomp, Excadrill, and Zoroark...for the lola.

none at all i like to annoy people i tried to look up info on certain types and rankings and crap i didnt see anything. im just not the 1 that wants to run into an uberkarp team and i think i know how to silence a blaziken.
    my friend code...

15+ Year Old Account
    Blaziken is banned on Smogon and Serebii, and he doesn't have his DW ability on Wi-Fi, so I'm pretty sure you do have an easy time silencing it. If only Garchomp wasn't banned...my Sandstorm team would be great on PO.

Uberkarp's are so funny

And Blaziken would be tricky but if you have stealth rock and poison spikes down, getting the Blaziken down shouldn't be too bad (I would think)

15+ Year Old Account
    Blaziken isn't a legal threat anymore. But all you need is a Rapid Spinner to clear the entry hazards, which buys you a free switch in.

The Pokemon poll is making me sad, I like people who stopped playing after Gold/Silver, then say everything after Gold/Silver sucks because they haven't played them at all. Nostalgia beating actual gameplay value, boooooo.

10+ Year Old Account
    g/s was my favorite gen, but I've played every gen cept the last one. r/s/e are still my favorite games so far though(but I'm getting ss soon so that may change)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.