Page 69 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

i'm still waiting for sunwell to reset, but i'm going for this npc look http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50484

i adore anything that isn't a robe, and getting to look like a silvermoon magistrix is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Strokr View Post
    details please
    I believe its the usual t3 combined with the store helmet and http://www.wowhead.com/item=51881/ba...-hielo-glacial
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really proud of my mage's transmog. You can also see it on my mage's armory in my sig.

Before I went human I was an undead mage, whom's transmog looked awesome as well IMO.

Deleted
    So I fancied something a bit different that went with the legendary cloak proc.

This is a work in progress as I really want different (bigger) shoulders, but am yet to find any that go :\
    Suggestions welcome!

here my orc mage tried to get it looking savage http://i.imgur.com/0uJAlvm.jpg?1

Deleted
    Playing a fire mage and got my wings today. Still cant decide which transmog should I go. The first one everyone got this transmog, but the 2nd feels kinda special.

watch: qpic.ws/images/transmog.png

Ps I m not allowed to put links on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Trollmorph View Post
    Playing a fire mage and got my wings today. Still cant decide which transmog should I go. The first one everyone got this transmog, but the 2nd feels kinda special.

watch: qpic.ws/images/transmog.png

Ps I m not allowed to put links on this forum
    - http://www.qpic.ws/images/transmog.png - There you go. : )
    I'd say the 2nd one. For myself I'm currently using the tier 12 mage gear, goes really well with the wings, in fact i've hidden the cloak i had since the wings mesh really well with the flame effects from the cloth armour. I'm sure the wings will make other fire mages happy as it did for me, at least we can kinda dress as a phoenix now, but we'd still like a phoenix spell effect blizzard XD.
    Last edited by Champagne Supernova; 2014-11-04 at 01:07 AM.

Not the best quality image but yeah, I love it! Blade of Wizardry is the only improvement I think there is left to make

Last edited by mrgreenthump; 2014-11-04 at 12:19 PM.

The T8 recolor with the robes is not only my favorite mage transmog, it is far and away the best armor set I can ever recall seeing in any game, with the possible exception of paladin tier 2.

The weapon is a dagger, easily farmed: Jaded Crystal Dagger

And pretty much everyone knows the off-hand is the Talisman of Kalecgos, I know it's very common/overplayed, but it fits the color scheme and the theme of this set perfectly. Some of the drops in this set are fairly low % drops in ulduar, but again also easily farmable.

The biggest problem with this set was the footwear (which I think is a common issue among xmog sets). The matching ulduar feet are just kind of a plain gray, and they look out of place with the set. This is what is on my feet:

Sandals of the Blackest Night - note that this is the raid finder version, the other versions are red themed or black themed, whereas the ones I have on in the screenshot are a rather nice matching gray/blue.

Edit: This set is also the best match for Thunderfury, if you like to rock out with a big sword out!
    Last edited by mrgreenthump; 2014-11-04 at 12:18 PM.

Moderator notice for all. Please use thumbnails or at least Crop your pictures before posting, else we might need to delete your picture if it doesn't fit the forums(Size).

Posting this in here too for more visibility.

- - - Updated - - -

Also to add.. For those who don't know how to crop, it can be easily done by opening the pic in Paint(or any other program you have) and simply just choosing to crop your picture, saving the croped part and uploading that to the imagesharing website you like.

Now to go even further, or if you just don't want to crop at all, you can(and should) use thumbnails when posting.. Each site has a bit different system for dealing with thumbnails, but they usually have a selection of different URLs on left or right side of the screen.. And 1 of them should be a thumbnail link to your full picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got the wings I'm gonna be seeing everyone else wearing Only matches my mage and DK though

Last edited by GuiltyCrown; 2014-11-05 at 02:34 AM.
    "Do we gain more power in order to fight, or do we fight in order to gain more power?"-Some badass

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know of shoulders that look like Pauldrons of Revered Mortality, but that are available for Horde? The direct Horde equivalent is red-tinged which is no good for me.
    "I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different." ~Kurt Vonnegut.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Arcane tmog.

Thinking of picking up my old mage alt, but I really don't like what they've done with the female draenei face. Thus I needed a transmog that obscured the creepy bug-eyes, this is what I've got so far:

Love it! She looks regal, or maybe a sentinel that's the last line of defense for her master.

Mages are deadly too, why cant we have some badass looking set that make us look like something to fear. We undead are not a noble or even peaceful race of people, even our mages must embrace death.

Deleted
    I just went with Mythic gear and added a Gorgeous staff

Deleted

New mage set from the War Mill, only got the head/shoulders/chest atm, a pain to farm the iron scraps for it.
    Last edited by mrgreenthump; 2015-01-03 at 01:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikhx View Post

New mage set from the War Mill, only got the head/shoulders/chest atm, a pain to farm the iron scraps for it.
    Nice love that set. What belt you using?