need Stat Priority help (disc)

before 4.0.6 ive been stacking intell>spirit>haste>crit>mastery

i've read alot on the forums and i am still confused what to start stacking now that things have changed a bit
    here's my priest http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...i/vazar/simple

p.s. should i be reforging spirit onto "non-spirit" items?

ty

---------- Post added 2011-02-10 at 02:20 AM ----------

also i realized i have hit on my cuffs (had my dps wrists on)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well first you SHOULD reforge all Hit to other stats..
    Id say Spirit, but if you think you have enough and can heal even long fights witout going OOM you can focus on other stats..

With my Disc i focus on: Int>spirit>cit ~30%>Mastery.

Althoug there are many discussions if Mastery is better than crit or Crit is better than what ever i go fine with this setting. Id say Mastery shines in raid enviroments but crit in heroics too and crit scales with more spells so the benefit ist slightly greater than mastery for 5 mans.
    However i havent calculated it, its just my own feeling.

I feel haste isnt so important above 3,2k haste wich is the cap if i remember right. Hast only for Attonment Speccs if there are alot of melees in the group.
    Last edited by Uriel; 2011-02-10 at 09:55 PM.

It honestly depends on your role, raid or tank healing. However, the world of disc is turned upsidedown right now so I really don't want to give any advice on stat priority until things settle down.

I would think that haste and mastery have become a little more attractive, no? I just started leveling my priest from 80, so I may be totally off-base, but having more haste would mean being able to cast heal faster which is the most mana efficient spell, and it also lowers the duration of weakened soul (which also means having rapture more often). Haste also adds additional ticks to renew, which is super mana efficient compared to flash heal, and at my level general heals for the same amount as a non-crit flash heal, while having multiple chances to proc divine aegis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Töasty View Post
    I would think that haste and mastery have become a little more attractive, no?
    They are, but crit is DA and Inspiration procs so it's also attractive...

I just started leveling my priest from 80, so I may be totally off-base, but having more haste would mean being able to cast heal faster which is the most mana efficient spell, and it also lowers the duration of weakened soul (which also means having rapture more often).
    GHeal is more efficient than Heal if you're talented for ToT, which makes Heal more of a high-health filler than a throughput heal. Also, GHeal now lowers weakened soul as well as Heal making it very much the go-to spell for disc. Getting more shields off, given how good pw:s is now is a good thing.

Rapture is 12s ICD fixed - reducing weakened soul doesn't affect it.

Haste also adds additional ticks to renew, which is super mana efficient compared to flash heal, and at my level general heals for the same amount as a non-crit flash heal, while having multiple chances to proc divine aegis.
    Renew is fairly poor as disc. While it's similar to a flash heal, you almost never flash heal anyway, so not a great comparison. It's not really worth the time to cast vs a shield or a Gheal in most cases. Unless the target has WS and you're moving.

Also stacking haste for renew ticks is less relevant as you can just get BT up for extra ticks.