Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pulzor View Post
    Hello There im looking for RAF recruiter.

What i will provide:

- A lot of time for playing (2 brother's playing same acc)
    - Available to use skype or vent
    - Frendly attitude
    - Expirience
    - Fun
    - All lvl's for giving away will be your's

What you need to provide:

- All expansion's ( i won't start playing without all )
    - At least some gold for start
    - 1 month for playing (next months i will sub)
    - You need to have seen's for humor

Yes i know that its bullshit that i want you to buy all expansions but i have allready 1 account so i wont buy anything but if there is some intresent fell free to pm me
    still looking

Hello,

I am looking to be recruited in any US Server
    the only things I ask if is possible are the cd keys
    I have plenty of time to level up as many characters as you want

Thanks and yeah... just looking to have fun leveling up

ok so im looking to be recruited since nobody wanted to recruit me i just have a couple of preferences so here they are

-you must be able to play from about 1,2pmEST to about 1am EST, i understand shit happens you might not be able to make it one day but shit doesn't happen every day im making a commitment to lvl and paying for all the keys i expect you to atleast be as committed as i am

-i want level horde side, preferably on the server destromath but i dont really have a preference on the server so as long as is horde it should work

-you must provide me with gold for all my expenses mounts,gold,skills,cold weather flying,etc

- please be friendly, i just got back to the game and im looking to make new friends since my old ones xferd off and most of them quit, if you have a level 25 raiding guild that i could join and get to know people that would be great

please contact me on here for more info we can talk or if you have any questions please ask also this is to start leveling sometime this weekend hope to hear form someone soon!

Referring you. You will get 15k gold for having to purchase expansions and to cover leveling costs ect ect that way you're not completely broke at 80.

Due to the poor nature of human beings, this 15k will not be given up front. You will get 100 at level 20, 400 at level 40, 500 at level 50, 500 at 60, 500 at 70, and the remaining 13k upon granting me my levels once we hit 80. Call it strict, but I already lost thousands to very mean people who don't feel like leveling all the way. *Depending on how well we click, I may fork over 280% flying costs for 70-80 to speed it up*

Kil'jaeden Alliance: One of the best & most balanced high pop servers in terms of both PvE and PvP. Yes PvP too.

Be able to do it all during one week, questing or instancing. I'm only interested in leveling one character which will be a Warlock, you can level whatever you choose.

What I will provide:
    Leveling Expertise & a friendly environment.
    Everything needed to level.
    All the time in the world for the few days it takes. (College student off for the summer)

What you need to provide:
    CD keys through Wrath for yourself, you can buy Cata if/when you want.
    TIME!!! I'm not looking to spend more than a week leveling. Would like to finish in under 4 days.
    Reliability. I know things come up. Wifey aggro, kid troubles, what have you, but if you're one to get tired of leveling after an hour or two please don't waste either of our time.

PM me for more details.

Still Looking to Recruit

Looking to RECRUIT to LIGHTNING'S BLADE US PVP SERVER

Looking to recruit someone to my server , preferably ALLIANCE , but i am willing to make a horde character after an alliance one. I can help provide and pay for in-game necessities while also providing a level 25 guild , although you need to supply your own keys and game time. Will make as many characters as possible, as leveling will be quick and easy as i have friends who can power level us.

Overview

-As many characters as possible
    -Alliance , although i am willing to make a horde if desired
    -Will help pay for in-game necessities
    -Will provide a level 25 guild
    -Will be power-leveled

***must provide your own keys and game time****

Message me if interested

Looking for someone to RECRUIT me!

I'm very bored with my current account, and want to start all over and get that "new WoW feeling". I'm also a college student on summer vacation, so I have tons and tons of time. I've done RaF 3 times now, and I'm very experienced in the system. I also don't mind starting on a brand new server, or your main's current one. Either or (:

What you provide:
    CD keys up to WotLK

What I provide:
    Playtime

feel free to email me at jdhall92 at gmail dot com

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited on an EU non-RP server. Hopefully by someone in a high level guild with the xp perks available. I'm a WoW veteran and I'm somewhat intent on going Horde if possible, also bonus points if the referrer provides the WotLK key.

Looking to recruit someone to my server , preferably HORDE , but i am willing to make a Alliance character. I can help provide and pay for in-game necessities while also providing a level 25 guild , although you need to supply your own keys and game time. Will make as many characters as possible, as leveling will be quick and easy as i have friends who can power level us.

Overview

-Horde , although i am willing to make a Alliance if desired
    -Will be power-leveled

Message me if interested

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on my Server (Twilights Hammer -Alliance PvP) i did RaF 3 times before so i know the drill I will ofc pay for mounts,spells,glyphs and so on and provide a lvl 25 leveling guild for us. i am currently unemployed and off from school so have lots of freetime to spare, for our leveling. Skype and mic would be much prefered cause leveling is way more fun with some nice conversations ^^. Tho u must provide ur own keys, but ill give lots of fun time together for us!

btw for faster lvling ill make tanks/healers whenever u wanna make a dps so we will get fast ques

*PM if u have any questions!*
    Last edited by mmoc5636e6e64c; 2011-07-15 at 10:05 AM.

Deleted
    FOUND A PERSON
    Hello,
    I am looking to recruit someone on Kazzak EU Horde side (The realm has very good pve progression and very competitive BG) to level with.
    I provide :
    Unlimited amounts of gold for all your needs + 20k for every char we level to 80
    Plenty of time to level
    Dungeon grinds with level 85s
    5 years of experiance on World of Warcraft
    You provide :
    Your CD keys and gametime
    You can find me at Skype : dark_prince26, at narzeg at gmail.com or PM me here
    I should mentione that My timezone is GTM+2
    FOUND A PERSON
    I also have 10 scrolls of ressurection left.
    Last edited by mmoc51d985ef53; 2011-07-15 at 06:41 PM.

Deleted
    I have 5 scrolls left so if you need one just PM me (EU)

Also looking for RAF partner on server Stormscale, the best Horde pvp server with great PvE progression

I provide 5k gold when we reach level 60 and you grant levels to my char, and another 10k when we finish leveling up to 80 with my DK which is 62 now. I will also give you lessons in pvp/do instructional arenas with you and invite you to RBG guild allowing you to get decent rating (you can get boosted up to 2.2k in first week or two, if you are decent and can work/listen to our RBG leader)
    Last edited by mmocad11e75136; 2011-07-15 at 02:03 PM.

Deleted
    Hey there,
    I'd like to recruit someone to my server and level some chars.

Why am I recruiting?
    Thats easy. Since we cleared FL 6/7HC the only thing that'll keep me busy is boring Ragnaros progress.
    I'd love to start a new character and RAF will speed the proces up a little.

Server: EU-Anetheron PVP
    Guild: organised confusion - lvl25 - world rank 22
    Faction: Horde

I'll provide you with bags and mounts in case you need some.

You should know how to play. I'll be playing a healing or tanking class so you can play whatever you want to.
    You should be able to comunicate via TeamSpeak 3. Would be great if you can speak German because we are a German guild but
    i'm fine with English, too

You always wanted to play in a top50 world guild. that's your chance
    Feel free to add msg me here or add me ingame. (Kiewii EU-Anetheron)

Looking to recruit or be recruited.

Hi, im looking to recruit someone to any server but horde side, or be recruited to a horde us server.
    if im recruited though im hopeing someone will be nice enough to pay for up to wrath for the lvl 80, because i wont be paid till the beginning of next month. im able to play everyday, though i go to night school from 6pm to 10-1030 pm monday- thursday. hopefully someone will be willing to deal with that. also starting today is a three day weekend for me so im game to play all day fri-sun this weekend. Please msg me if u have any questions or would be willing to do this.
    Last edited by Neofx5019; 2011-07-15 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by edanna View Post
    Looking to recruit someone to my server , preferably HORDE , but i am willing to make a Alliance character. I can help provide and pay for in-game necessities while also providing a level 25 guild , although you need to supply your own keys and game time. Will make as many characters as possible, as leveling will be quick and easy as i have friends who can power level us.

Overview

-Horde , although i am willing to make a Alliance if desired
    -Will be power-leveled

Message me if interested
    Seriously? You just copied and pasted my entire post but changed it to HORDE.....

---------- Post added 2011-07-15 at 11:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Picouticoutt View Post
    Looking to recruit someone to my server , preferably ALLIANCE , but i am willing to make a horde character after an alliance one. I can help provide and pay for in-game necessities while also providing a level 25 guild , although you need to supply your own keys and game time. Will make as many characters as possible, as leveling will be quick and easy as i have friends who can power level us.

Overview

-Alliance , although i am willing to make a horde if desired
    -Will be power-leveled

Message me if interested
    Still looking.

Looking to Recruit a Friend, Will purchase 2 months playing time!

Looking to Recruit A Friend
    I need someone to level with for the 3x exp,
    I know everything about the game and also have a vent server.
    I'm looking to level possibly 2-3 characters to 80.
    I'm willing to purchase you a 2 months game card ($30 Dollar value) after completeing the first level 80 with me.
    this will insure that we are able to level more than one 80 get back to me if you're interested,
    or hit me up via yahoo mail at Kerrnadian

---------- Post added 2011-07-15 at 08:22 PM ----------

hey JD, if you're interested I would be willing to purchase you a full two months after hitting level 70 with me, which is worth more in value than the game chest. Reason for this is to insure that you don't bail on me right after the initial purchase.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would possibly consider being RAF'd on alliance side (I always play horde), get like 3 healers up and maybe one tank? Decent player, have healed paladin and shaman at 80, druid and priest at 70, tanked all tanks up to 80, dps'd mage at 85.

Hit me up on thenelyen@rocketmail.com with offers and to discuss playtimes.

Looking to recruit somebody to my server, Tichondrius Us. Horde or Alliance, your choice.
    I will provide fast and efficient leveling to 80 in just one day, i can stay online as long as necessary. I will provide Gold for training, mounts, repairs, and everything else you may require during the leveling process. I can also provide a level 25 guild.
    You provide Game Key and Game time.
    If you're interested Message me for my email, or skype. I'll reply right away.
    Thanks! ~It's also on my profile.
    Last edited by Nyrixx; 2011-07-15 at 09:06 PM.

Looking to recruit someone.

I provide:

- gold for spells, items, mounts, etc...
    - all material in-game things I will get
    - I can level a lot during the next 2 weeks, and throughout the 90 days as many 80's as you want
    - will purchase you a 60-day gamecard at the end of achieving at least two level 80s

You provide:

- keys, time and a sense of humour

zarx90(at)gmail(dot)com [stupid site won't let me post my email normally)... contact me anytime =)

Deleted
    Hi , am looking for someone to recruit me (on EU server), would like horde and maybe pvp realm, but willing to flex.

I play alliance currently , however , find it's boring without anyone to hang out with have a laugh and level with ,and for quite some time wanted to play horde.
    Am not looking to go crazy leveling on RAFas i do have a life outside of WoW , tho would like to make a few characters do some pvp etc etc.

I work shifts and believe real life comes 1st.

So am looking for someone who is down to earth wants to hang out and level , someone who sticks to times to meet up , (someone in the uk would be great as could txt one another)

If you want to talk email me here or on rich7-7 [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk