Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.

What dugneons would you like to be revisited

Like the title says what dungeons would you like to be revisited, and all those who say revisited content is crap, just tell us the one you would not mind so much. Raids can be used also. If you have any ideas related to new lore or mechanics, feel free to say it.

My personal choice is Scarlet Monestary (I think I mispelled it but w/e) The looks and theme with the items possible is great and there has not been any endgame content related to Scarlet Crusade/Onslaught. Of course, I hope we keep some of the old items and bosses e.g. Scarlet Tabard, The Ravager and Herod`s Shoulder. For new bosses, we could have just some bright new scarlet leaders and a darker force behind them.

Tell your favourite and discuss about them!

Sunken Temple smashed into Caverns of Time I think that would make a great story.
    Hi Sephurik

Heroic Ragefire Chasm woot

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan and Black Temple as an 85 RAID (not a 5 man, please no.)
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Zul Amen and Zul Gurub!! o wait...

On a serious note, I'd probably be at least interested in AQ 20 and AQ 40

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    Zul Amen and Zul Gurub!! o wait...

On a serious note, I'd probably be at least interested in AQ 20 and AQ 40
    I'd kill to see Blizz go back to AQ 40 to make it relevant again. :3

Deleted
    Scarlet Monastery or Dire Maul for me

wouldn't mind SM, and i can see them redoing it at some point in the future.

No more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to see Blackrock Depths again. I don't care what anyone else say, I actually like that instance.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scarlet Monastery revamped please

Kara, definitely; with an addition of the crypts possibly.

In a search for artifacts hidden by Medivh in his old home at deadwind pass, the twilight's hammer (assuming this is to be done during this arc in the overall story) enters the still haunted karazhan and is in a race with the heroes to reach medivh's chambers, where a terrible secret lies in wait.

***New content***
    raid raised to 85 with 10 and 25 man available.
    Revamped bosses - Moroes, The caretaker, Shade of Aran, and the chess event.
    New bosses - twilight lords where the statue was, an ambush in the theatre, and a battle with the twilight father outside of medivh's chamber. The final boss is Memory of Medivh; a spell put into place by the guardian of tirisfall himself to protect his most prized of possessions. On heroic mode, Memory of Medivh becomes Memory of Sargeras at 35% and you have to prevent it from making itself real with the power of Medivh's artifacts.

Teleport areas where the outside dragon was and where Malchezar was just before Medivh's chambers. When players progress that far in the raid, they open up these areas for ease of travel going forward and wipe recovery. At both, player's can talk to Me'dan or a bronze dragon and ask him to let them see what happened here. These will open optional fights where the heroes can battle the dragon or Malch at 85 for additional gear. they're not required for progression, but are meant as fun "throwbacks." The dragon's terrace will be subtlely "enlarged" with the revamp to actually hold 25 people if that is the raid size.

Other "rooms" destroyed by the cataclysm - The satyr's room, Netherspite's stairs leading up, and the upper area where the halloween boss was. The random animal boss room is still there and still a shortcut to the twilight lord where the statue boss was. The stables are where heroes stay and prepare to fight the twilight's hammer, including repairs, (new) rep vendors, and a chance to speak with Me'dan about his father/the state of things at Kara.

5 player dungeon (2) - the karazhan crypts; first dungeon is through the grave where people get in now. Second one opens up through a cave-in over to the side that leads to the bottom chamber where heroes battle a twilight cultist who thought to find Medivh's secrets here.

***New legendary***
    Failed Blade of Garona - Agility weapon that can be either a dagger or a (short)sword. usable by rogue/feral druid/hunter/enh shaman; one-handed unique.

Heroic Heroic Occulus and Heroic Heroic Halls of Reflection (too bad lore gets in the way with these 2 evil creations revisited)

Oh, and I don't care about revisiting any dungeons, to be honest. I started in wrath, so seeing the 'old' dungeons feels 'new' to me

I really do not want to see any redone witht he curent cata mechanics. They will go from somethign fun to something that makes you want to beat your brains in, like the ZA/ZG ones.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dire Maul, Wailing Caverns, and Blackrock Depths mashed together into one 85 heroic, make up some lore about tectonic plates shifting to get them there

None.Make some new ones.It was bad enought with zg.

Kara, cause nostalgia is a bitch, and most vanilla raids, i wasnt playing yet, and want to face c'thun at gear lvl.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by QQingshaman View Post
    Kara, cause nostalgia is a bitch, and most vanilla raids, i wasnt playing yet, and want to face c'thun at gear lvl.
    just make a 60 twink and get epics to face him at gear level

Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    None.Make some new ones.It was bad enought with zg.
    This guys got it.

Deleted
    Dugneons = ?