remember those who makes their sets with fist weapons there aren't any from dragoon soul

Deleted
    I'll be no doubt rolling T8(+T12 helm) on my resto shaman, I love those shoulders. <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    remember those who makes their sets with fist weapons there aren't any from dragoon soul
    Wowhead shows a model of a new fist weapon, it's like the claw of Vezax (and his like). Bibi didn't post it because it's not tagged Dragon Soul but rather Old God.

Deleted
    I will most likely be wearing the top left for PvP and the bottom one for PvE

Last edited by Radux; 2011-10-03 at 06:50 PM. Reason: thumbnail'd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciqa View Post
    im still looking for weapon... anyone knows a nice white dagger or mace?
    Aurastone Hammer would most likely work, which wouldn't surprise me given its popularity.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

That's the current plan. Still working on other sets for different weapon setups.. (Probably T5 + claws for transmog on fists, and working on mace look).

Deleted

Was fooling around again and discovered that Shoulders of Lightning Reflexes go well with T4. Add wolf-hat and zomg. Colours are not 100% matching but they look much better in-game. Sadly i dont have a change to farm T4 as i cba to solo Gruul/Maggy and my friends have quit. One can still dream? Wotlk green axes are there just for shits.

Deleted
    Selkinor: for cape, http://www.wowhead.com/item=34241 matches imo.

EDIT: And yeah, i found that wolf-helm (mask of the howling storm on my pic) model looks disgusting on EVERY race/sex combo but male trolls. It's like "hurr durr i r wlof 8-D" on others and "that's how worgen should look like" on male troll.
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2011-10-03 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fatfokker View Post
    <snipped pic>

Was fooling around again and discovered that Shoulders of Lightning Reflexes go well with T4. Add wolf-hat and zomg. Colours are not 100% matching but they look much better in-game. Sadly i dont have a change to farm T4 as i cba to solo Gruul/Maggy and my friends have quit. One can still dream? Wotlk green axes are there just for shits.
    Thank you. I've been wondering what I might be able to use those shoulders with, I loved them when I crafted them back in the day.

Does anyone have any one-hand weapon ideas (mace/dagger/axe) that match T11? I really like the set, and very happy the crafted shield matches very well, but I can't think of a single weapon to match. Currently using Blade of the Witching Hour (alt-character) and it looks...odd. LOL

Deleted
    I'm currently reeling from the fact that currently, it looks like the 4.3 raid won't have fist weapons in it. I've farmed most of the sets by now and had a outfit to go with pretty much each set. I was sure since 4.2 didn't have any we must be due a pair in 4.3. Oh well I can always hope things change on the PTR, meanwhile guess I have to farm some good looking maces and axes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    Does anyone have any one-hand weapon ideas (mace/dagger/axe) that match T11? I really like the set, and very happy the crafted shield matches very well, but I can't think of a single weapon to match. Currently using Blade of the Witching Hour (alt-character) and it looks...odd. LOL
    try Reign of Misery if you're going with normal t11, Andoros if heroic.

T10.25 - 264 iLevel. Trying to debate on the regular (matches better) or the heroic shield from Sindragosa and the mace from Heroic Lich King 10.
    With the regular version of the shield I have an entire frost covered set which I love the look of, but that heroic version just looks so sick. Purple with ice. Hard to decide - Help me decide!

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, one set is atleast going to be something like this:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...72:19360:19348

Blue for the lightning, red for the fire. Looks good imo . Not completely sure about shield and weapon still, gotta think about that a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    I used Midnight Sun for quite awhile back in T10. Rather jagged, but it does have an overall green color and not terribly flashy.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

I think it's amazing how well this all looks together. This is a look made for casting lightning:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...22:50015:31023

Now to get those shoulders...

edit: bah nevermind, just realized what it is

Deleted
    For enhancement, can't get the boots unfortunatley still working on belt the rest I have

Cataclysm with molten fists

For resto this set, I used the T2 helmet instead

Cyclone with T2 helmet

Last edited by mmoc7104c19b7e; 2011-10-04 at 05:27 PM.

Deleted
    By the way for those thinking of mogging into T10 for the shoveltusk effect: unless Blizz change something it will not show. Originally it was a hidden spell effect that triggered randomly, and not a part of the shoulder model.