Deleted
    Thanks a lot man!

So, since that is settled, the only thing that remains is our spell haste % buff.

It's not tracked on our passive skill tab and its not visible on us or other players while grouped.
    And its not applied like Burning Wrath and Grace of Air passively on our stats since i am casting on my original casting speed.

The only buffs/debuffs we have:

- Burning Wrath: 10% Spell Power.
    - Grace of Air: 5 Mastery.

- Earth Shock: -10% damage done.

Deleted
    We do not bring spell haste anymore ?

Hmm ok....strange

Quote Originally Posted by Anezka View Post
    We do not bring spell haste anymore ?

Hmm ok....strange
    Actually let me double check that really quickly.
    GhostCrawler's post about buffs/debuffs (Clicky) indicates that Elemental gets the Spell Haste buff and Enh gets the Melee Haste buff.

So hold on a minute.

EDIT: Yeah Elemental has no Spell Haste buff.
    Last edited by Radux; 2012-04-05 at 04:09 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah was reading that post as well.

Give it another look cause i think we're supposed to bring haste along with Balance druids and Shadow priests

Yeah I took a look at my Haste Rating and divided it by the Rating required to get 1%. Got the exact value -- so no spell haste buff.

Deleted
    So it is indeed missing ?

Or is everything working as planned ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkash View Post
    Yup. Thing is, and I hope they change this, is that you don't see them as an active buff on you, but you do see them on everybody else as a buff. You are still getting the bonuses (10% sp, +5 mastery) though.
    Wouldn't the condense buffs option fix it so you don't see them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my hands on the Beta last night with the rest of my guild, just been spending an hour or two looking at the Restoration talents and such. Any other Restoration Shaman somewhat displeased with the change to the Healing Rain talent? Convergence is a somewhat nice idea but I was -really- excited to give 10% Magic Damage Reduction to everyone standing in it. But with Echo Of The Elements and Convergence I can see some insane healing going out if EotE proc's.

Quote Originally Posted by BigNeptune View Post
    Got my hands on the Beta last night with the rest of my guild, just been spending an hour or two looking at the Restoration talents and such. Any other Restoration Shaman somewhat displeased with the change to the Healing Rain talent? Convergence is a somewhat nice idea but I was -really- excited to give 10% Magic Damage Reduction to everyone standing in it. But with Echo Of The Elements and Convergence I can see some insane healing going out if EotE proc's.
    If the fight mechanic involved stacking, id go with that route, but giving up 2x Healing tide, 2x Mana Tide and 2x SLT, seems to be too good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviators View Post
    If the fight mechanic involved stacking, id go with that route, but giving up 2x Healing tide, 2x Mana Tide and 2x SLT, seems to be too good.
    Yeah, that's the joy of MoP, I doubt I'll be using the same talents over and over. Healing Tide seems lackluster so I'd probably still take Convergence over it in every fight unless we literally have no stacking phase. Cooldown Reset talent is on a seperate tier from EotE so you still get the bonus of instant SLT and MTT when you want it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNeptune View Post
    Yeah, that's the joy of MoP, I doubt I'll be using the same talents over and over. Healing Tide seems lackluster so I'd probably still take Convergence over it in every fight unless we literally have no stacking phase. Cooldown Reset talent is on a seperate tier from EotE so you still get the bonus of instant SLT and MTT when you want it
    Convergence = Conductivity?

It only works if you're healing or damaging a target that's inside the healing rain, so that limits the usage somewhat, for example if the boss is huge you might not be able to cover tank and melee or you might not be able to put it on ranged and melee, almost pigeonholing you into healing one or the other. I'm not 100% sure but I dont think it spreads overhealing around either. HTT and Ultraxion Green buff talent are both good if there's a huge damage phase in the fight and I'd say definately worth loosing conductivity at least if the other mechanics aren't all that favourable for HR.

Edit: Okay so Conductivity definately does spread overhealing.
    Last edited by mmocf1124b6f66; 2012-04-05 at 07:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cai View Post
    If they did that, we would be double dipping from the other AP passives. I think Enh needs to get Unleashed Rage back, just as an option, honestly the 5 Mastery is going to be the default buff we give out if we don't get Unleashed Rage back. Resto/Ele will probably use Wrath/WoA.
    I agree that Enhance should be able to give 10% AP instead of 10% SP, but it would be alright if we just got a personal benefit of 10% AP and couldn't give it to the raid. It wouldn't stack cause you could just make it so you only benefit off one buff, or just don't benefit from the other 10% AP buff since you will always have yours.

You don't actually use the buffs right now, they're just always on passives.

As a side note, we don't seem to be granting/receiving the 5% spell haste right now on beta.
    We should be able to have 5% spell haste and 10% melee haste (enh), air element and grouped with mastery buff so we can only have one or the other out. I guess they haven't added it in yet, or they decided we don't need it anymore. I hope that is not the case.

---------- Post added 2012-04-05 at 02:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jsf View Post
    Convergence = Conductivity?

It only works if you're healing or damaging a target that's inside the healing rain, so that limits the usage somewhat, for example if the boss is huge you might not be able to cover tank and melee or you might not be able to put it on ranged and melee, almost pigeonholing you into healing one or the other. I'm not 100% sure but I dont think it spreads overhealing around either. HTT and Ultraxion Green buff talent are both good if there's a huge damage phase in the fight and I'd say definately worth loosing conductivity at least if the other mechanics aren't all that favourable for HR.
    Personally, conductivity is redundant imo. We are already strong when the raid is stacked, we don't need even more emphasis on that. Plus it requires healing rain to be down. If anything, we need something to increase our range on heals in a raid. Maybe something like "when you heal, you will heal someone else in your raid within 50yds of you for the same amount of healing (smart heal and prefers players outside of 30yds)", works on all heals including chain heal.

This way if you have 2 groups, a melee and a ranged group stacking, you could heal the melee group while being in the ranged group and healing ranged only. Wouldn't really do much for enh/ele....perhaps you could have it convert damage to healing, but then again the talent seems to have resto in mind anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
    We should be able to have 5% spell haste and 10% melee haste (enh), air element and grouped with mastery buff so we can only have one or the other out. I guess they haven't added it in yet, or they decided we don't need it anymore. I hope that is not the case.
    Neither spec have a Haste buff.

Burning Wrath gives 10% SP.
    Grace of Air gives 5 Mastery.

Those are your buffs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protoman View Post

Personally, conductivity is redundant imo. We are already strong when the raid is stacked, we don't need even more emphasis on that. Plus it requires healing rain to be down. If anything, we need something to increase our range on heals in a raid. Maybe something like "when you heal, you will heal someone else in your raid within 50yds of you for the same amount of healing (smart heal and prefers players outside of 30yds)", works on all heals including chain heal.

This way if you have 2 groups, a melee and a ranged group stacking, you could heal the melee group while being in the ranged group and healing ranged only. Wouldn't really do much for enh/ele....perhaps you could have it convert damage to healing, but then again the talent seems to have resto in mind anyways.
    True. However it does make us (even more) excellent tank healers, right now paladins are the only class who can comfortably heal tanks while also healing the raid in a high tank dmg situation, a shaman who heals the raid isn't healing the tank apart from earth shield charges and a riptide tick here and there. I can see conductivity having great potential for that reason, as I said earlier - it's like an inverted beacon.

Edit:

Also did some testing with conductivity and it seems like the heal double dibs into crit, as in a crit healing wave nets a 20% heal and said heal can also crit. Mastery doesn't double dip, the conductivity heal is only bigger due to the initial heal being bigger.

Not sure if this is common knowledge but to clarify; the 20% is spread between all targets standing in the healing rain.
    Last edited by mmocf1124b6f66; 2012-04-05 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    Neither spec have a Haste buff.

Burning Wrath gives 10% SP.
    Grace of Air gives 5 Mastery.

Those are your buffs.
    You can still get 5% haste from the Ancestral Swiftness talent. Not a raid-wide buff but worth mentioning
    Last edited by domwindle; 2012-04-05 at 07:22 PM.

I dont get Grace of Air. is it giving you +5 to your mastery stat? because thats a little useless imo.

+5 Mastery is a big deal, it's like a 10% increase in Enha's mastery.

And that doesn't count, Domwindle, Enha and Ele are supposed to get the haste buffs, so maybe just a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    I dont get Grace of Air. is it giving you +5 to your mastery stat? because thats a little useless imo.
    Not +5 Mastery rating.

+5 Mastery.

For a Resto Shaman, that takes your base 8 Mastery, adds 5, to get a base of 13 Mastery. That's fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cai View Post
    Wouldn't the condense buffs option fix it so you don't see them?
    I was checking that too, it doesn't show my personal buffs there, but if I get an external one it shows.. but I am, however, getting the benefit of my buff, even though it doesn't show there.