Deleted
    Loving some of the sets posted. I took one of the ideas posted early on in the thread and combined it with the current tier. Thoughts?

Last edited by mmocc720a80b3e; 2012-04-14 at 05:52 AM.

Deleted

This is the transmog I'm rocking at the moment, any opinions or improvements are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Mythius View Post
    Loving some of the sets posted. I took one of the ideas posted early on in the thread and combined it with the current tier. Thoughts?
    It looks good, but shiny knight ain't my style (and then playing paladin of all the classes ) and I wouldn't consider using it myself.
    Last edited by mmoc8b393fc574; 2012-04-12 at 03:37 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

Good ol' Bananabringer

Deleted
    My toon, Wullie

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythius View Post
    I love it. I usually go with the darker sets, but this one is really nice. Mind listing the items you used?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post

Good ol' Bananabringer
    You do switch sets quite often :P

Slightly on topic,

I have been farming The Untamed Blade for a while now, between our 'group' and my alts, probably killed Razorgore about 50+ times, haven't seen it drop once. We've had almost 6-7 legendaries drop in the same space of time, can't seem to understand how a sword with 10% drop chance seems to drop less than legendaries (eye/thunderfury/warglaives). I know random is random, but has anyone had any success in getting this weapon in the last couple of months? Just want to know that it can in fact still drop

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatinus View Post
    Slightly on topic,

I have been farming The Untamed Blade for a while now, between our 'group' and my alts, probably killed Razorgore about 50+ times, haven't seen it drop once. We've had almost 6-7 legendaries drop in the same space of time, can't seem to understand how a sword with 10% drop chance seems to drop less than legendaries (eye/thunderfury/warglaives). I know random is random, but has anyone had any success in getting this weapon in the last couple of months? Just want to know that it can in fact still drop
    I've had a LOT more trouble with Ash'kandi and Kalimdor's (Twin Emperors). I guess you are one unlucky person ><

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DissPanda View Post
    You do switch sets quite often :P
    having to decide between t1,2,4,5,6,7(25),10hc,12hc is difficult

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laste View Post
    Other sets I’m working on:
    How did you get a Silverwing Sentinels tabard on a Blood Elf?

Quote Originally Posted by Darnassian View Post

Some alliance tabards could be bought with a bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatinus View Post
    Slightly on topic,

You've got about 25 kills to go to reach the 75 it took me to SEE it. Of course that was the day a guildie asked to come along on his shitty little PvP warrior and wins the roll. I may be a little bitter.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnassian View Post
    I would guess that it's a model editor or private server.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiri View Post
    I would guess that it's a model editor or private server.
    I could show you an actual screenshot of my goblin-rogue with the Private's tabard. So no private server, probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    having to decide between t1,2,4,5,6,7(25),10hc,12hc is difficult
    If you intend to glorious, epic and awesome, Id pick T5! PINK IS BOSS!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DissPanda View Post
    If you intend to glorious, epic and awesome, Id pick T5! PINK IS BOSS!
    Yeah,used it for around 2 weeks,it's nice but I grew tired of it.Tbh I still havent found to set to settle with.Sometimes I end up changing every other day

http://i42.tinypic.com/2vjub7r.jpg is my current transmog, I think it matches pretty well with Despair from Kara

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boran View Post
    http://i42.tinypic.com/2vjub7r.jpg is my current transmog, I think it matches pretty well with Despair from Kara
    Dunno about others but the image is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally small to even see the gear

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    You've got about 25 kills to go to reach the 75 it took me to SEE it. Of course that was the day a guildie asked to come along on his shitty little PvP warrior and wins the roll. I may be a little bitter.
    Thanks. Ill come back then in about 3 months and update on my progress haha. At least I know the people I go with won't steal it (for very long at least). Or maybe the exploit will start working again so I can solo :O

Grew tired of the t13 look, so I switched to something a little more uncommon. It goes well with my Of Ironforge title.
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2012-04-13 at 10:47 PM.