Deleted

Scenarios soloable

I think it would be great if Blizzard made it possible to join a scenario alone without anyone else.
    They could reward you with raid-itemlevel-loot if you can solo the whole scenario. It should feel just like the solo parts from the rogue-legendary-quest. Maybe even a little bit more difficult. I would LOVE to test all my new utility spells during an actual challenge.
    They said you won't need a healer to clear a scenarios => it should be soloable if you know how to play your class.
    Plus I read a bluepost stating that they want to implement some sort of challenging solo content.

Thoughts?

not all scenarios are gonna be 3 people scenarios first off. second, no, it's an MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    not all scenarios are gonna be 3 people scenarios first off. second, no, it's an MMO
    i hear they are releasing an awesome single/multiplayer game where you can get your fill. AND! since it is a blizzard game you can still chat with friends who are playing WoW while you play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe there will be soloable scenarios.

I remember reading around some places, particularly in A Night in Mists of Pandaria, about types of scenarios called Proving Grounds. We don't know much about them, just that they are solo scenarios mainly used for trying out new gear, talent builds, rotations, etc., so I'm just confused about how to queue for them, or where they will be located, or how many types there will be, or if they will even make it to live, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    i hear they are releasing an awesome single/multiplayer game where you can get your fill. AND! since it is a blizzard game you can still chat with friends who are playing WoW while you play.
    Must be diablo3 then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Maybe there will be soloable scenarios.

I remember reading around some places, particularly in A Night in Mists of Pandaria, about types of scenarios called Proving Grounds. We don't know much about them, just that they are solo scenarios mainly used for trying out new gear, talent builds, rotations, etc., so I'm just confused about how to queue for them, or where they will be located, or how many types there will be, or if they will even make it to live, etc.

Id like to know what happened with that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    I think it would be great if Blizzard made it possible to join a scenario alone without anyone else.
    They could reward you with raid-itemlevel-loot if you can solo the whole scenario. It should feel just like the solo parts from the rogue-legendary-quest. Maybe even a little bit more difficult. I would LOVE to test all my new utility spells during an actual challenge.
    They said you won't need a healer to clear a scenarios => it should be soloable if you know how to play your class.
    Plus I read a bluepost stating that they want to implement some sort of challenging solo content.

Thoughts?
    Solo scenarios, yes, as mentioned they are planed. Raid level loot? No. Scenarios won't give you any loot but some valor (to upgrade your gear by making its itemlevel higher) or justice points (to buy entry level gear). Scenarios are there so that you can do something easier than dungeons. Blizzard wants the player to have a lot of opportunities to get the right gear to start dungeons and raids. Every daily will provide some points and tokens so that you can buy better gear. You have scenarios which give you some points, normal dungeons with loot and points, heroic dungeons with the same but better, LFR, normal raid and heroic raid. It will be a lot easier to get raid level loot because you can do so much things to get better gear.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They are soloable, if you know what your doing in a sense and do what I do, Multi-Box.

Some of Dragonsoul was soul was solo'ed by 2, x5 multiboxers, which is impressive.
    Dungeons are soloable by x5 boxers...
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

As much as I'd love solo content rewarding useful gear, it would not be fair to some classes, and it would be too much work making each scenario different depending on which class(es) enter.

Since they are scaled to be doable for 3 dps, with no healer or tank, they would certainly be soloable by 1 overgeared dps or a tank healer in enough dps gear.

I'd like to be able to solo them as well, since it might be a very fun challenge for only 1 character. But I also understand that Blizzard wants us to team up with others.. and I guess thats ok too.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.