Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    How dare you OP being upset at not being able to play a single player game that you payed your hard earned money on! I mean, there is absolutely no reason for you to be angry that you can not play! You should only be able to play when blizzard says you can play and no other time. They made this game online to combat piracy, even though blizzard still would make hundreds of millions on the game regardless. Don't you know that your not allowed to be upset, even though blizzard themselves had a whole weekend where they had 2 million people stress test their servers. It is entirely your fault OP that you spent money on blizzards game and you can't play. Blizzard is absolutely perfect and we should be damn grateful that we share the same planet that they have because they are the best company in the entire world, and even if this game is turning out to be a complete mess, it is entirely your fault and not blizzard. You never have any right to be upset, because blizzard is perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    jesus christ it hasn't been 24 fucking hours yet. stop with the damned whining and give them a chance to fix the bugs maybe?

oh and have a cookie.
    "Yogg keeps sending me tells, and I can't figure out how to put him on ignore.. >=\ "
    "Don't bother, he'll just make another toon."

How dare they shut down servers to fix issues on the launch day to make it run better/smoother! Tired of reading all this nonsense being spewed in threads about this on a LAUNCH day.

The fanboyism in this thread Is at a record high level.

Quote Originally Posted by megrim View Post
    A year down the road it will be funny to say "Remember all that rage a year ago when we couldn't play D3 for a few hours, that was silly" I do feel bad for the people who arranged to have the day off work though.
    Anyone who arranges to take the day off work for the launch of a multiplayer online game is woefully naive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovacor View Post
    Quit making threads crying about server maintenance. It is ridiculously pathetic, bitching on the forums will do absolutely nothing except make you look like a spoiled child. The game hasn't even been out for a day, there will be maintenance. If you are that mad, please quit, I beg you.
    Only one crying in this thread is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Halym View Post
    Unplug your internet and tell me it's a single player game.

I double dare you.
    So you are saying Assassin's Creed 2 was not a single player game?

did you buy the game? yes, did you check the game requirements before you bought it to see if you could run it? yes, then you noticed it requires internet connection to play! if you answered no to any of the above, then you cant complain, if you answered yes to all the above, then stop complaining. They release the game requirements so you know ahead of time what is need and you have no leg to stand on when complaining!!

How dare you OP being upset at not being able to play a single player game
    Stopped right there, since D3 isn't single player.

There is nothing wrong with the game as they quickly mention the downtime is only applicable to North American Server. Meaning they claim fixing an issue impacting the game is a total lie. It can't be an issue impacting the game while it only affect North American server.

Quote Originally Posted by Neolithic View Post
    So you are saying Assassin's Creed 2 was not a single player game?
    Assassin's Creed was published as a single palyer game, Ubisoft made it a single player game.

Diablo 3 was published as a multiplayer game, Blizzard made it as a multiplayer game.

Are you so dense that this can't get through to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus9001 View Post
    No different than rolling restarts or realm maintenance in Warcraft; and, it's to be expected given the nature of fixing a newly released code-based beast, IMO.

No sympathy is, or was, given.
    /thread
    WoW is an MMO, D3 is a single player game. When was the last time you had to stop playing because of server restarts in fallout?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baaltheron View Post
    It's a single player game.
    it is not a single player game...you have to be connected to battle.net
    AND, friends can join ur game whenever they want because of the internet connections

let em fix the bugs so in a week the game will be better than it already is
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

I like how if you're not bitching over Diablo being down and you're okay with them making it so we can log in without errors automatically makes you a fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Waff View Post
    DRM was one of the reasons i didn't buy diablo 3.

I don't have anything against the game, and would play it if given the chance, but i refuse to give blizzard my money for this diablo sham.
    This is the correct response to hating DRM. Dont give the developers your money/support if you dont like the direction they are taking. Don't rage while/after you've pulled money out of your wallet. It seriously gives publishers mixed signals .

Just so you know I bought d3 and enjoyed normal/ nightmare act 1 very much. Going to take a break for a couple hours . Saying this only because I think people need to 'speak' with their money, because its the only 'effective' means of communication we have with developers/publishers

EDIT: If you didnt know about the internet connection requirements for the game... do your research before purchasing a product?

I have to agree with him, needing an internet connection to play single player is pretty dumb.

Should be an offline mode for those that doesn't care about achievements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halym View Post
    Unplug your internet and tell me it's a single player game.

I double dare you.
    Ubisoft did the same exact bullshit, with legitimate, 100% single player games, like Assassin's Creed 2. You're saying it's okay to require you to connect to their servers to play a non-multiplayer game? Because this is what you're advocating. Nevermind if Ubisoft (or Blizzard, for that matter) decides to shut it down, there goes your access - can't play the game anymore. It's already happened once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggowaffles View Post
    Assassin's Creed was published as a single palyer game, Ubisoft made it a single player game.

Diablo 3 was published as a multiplayer game, Blizzard made it as a multiplayer game.

Are you so dense that this can't get through to you?
    thiiiiiissssss
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

WoW is an MMO, D3 is a single player game.
    WoW is an MMO, D3 is an online multiplayer game.

See the difference? Stop being wrong all the time.

Don't feel bad, not even letting me download the game