So i download guild wars 2 and.....(HELP)

Everything seems to be in slow motion AND I HAVEN'T EVEN CREATED MY CHARACTER YET. I log in and go to create my character and its just very slow and will stop time to time and it is obviously not suppose to be doing this... i need help finding what the issue is.. if its internet connection i will go buy a new router (even tho mine is not that old). Or maybe something to do with my computer,
    Op- windows 7 home premium 64-bit
    Ram (memory)- 6144mb
    Processor- AMD athlon(tm) II X4 620 processor (4cpus)
    directx version- 11
    Someone please help lol

Your processor looks like it's having a hard time. Try turning everything down to it's lowest possible setting and see if you get any improvement.

my money is your computer specs are barely making the cut.
    Last edited by Bulwarked; 2012-09-01 at 05:14 PM.

1) What is your video card
    2) What is your processor's speed?

Without those no one can help you.

when you say turn everything down to its lowest possible setting what do you mean, as in in guild wars or on my computer? it also seems to run well for 3-6 miniutes and then guild wars goes down then pops up and all of a sudden it runs super slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Naabee View Post
    when you say turn everything down to its lowest possible setting what do you mean, as in in guild wars or on my computer? it also seems to run well for 3-6 miniutes and then guild wars goes down then pops up and all of a sudden it runs super slow.
    Sounds to me like your GPU is overheating.

What is your card?

Quote Originally Posted by Naabee View Post
    sounds like a possible vid card issue, what card are you running?

buy an actual vid card, that things garbage.

you're running on integrated graphics and wondering why the game wont run well?

/facepalm
    Last edited by rigoremortis; 2012-09-01 at 05:27 PM.

okay and that should fix my problem? lolol

Oof. 9100? That could be your problem. That's not really a card meant for gaming, more like 'this card will play movies for you. If you say nice things to it.'
    Last edited by Herecius; 2012-09-01 at 05:26 PM.

didnt mean to delete my other post but my video card is - NVIDIA GeForce 9100