Thread: Darkmoon Rabbit

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Darkmoon Rabbit

Has anybody seen this ferocious spawn from hell with it's huge sharp teeth on the live realms yet?
    The Darkmoon Faire is here, so I'm wondering if he'll appear this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

Visited the bugger less than an hour ago... Was a wonderful 2-3 seconds of pain...

Visited the bugger less than an hour ago... Was a wonderful 2-3 seconds of pain...
    That rabbit's a killer!

WOW needs more Monty Python references (like this new achievement for the Darkmoon faire) and less Indiana Jones/Rambo references.
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2012-09-02 at 04:22 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Will the rabbit spawn now or do we have to wait until MoP releases?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where does the little cute bunny spawn? I will do what they did in Monty Python but I will be better!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    That rabbit's a killer!

WOW needs more Monty Python references (like this new achievement for the Darkmoon faire) and less Indiana Jones/Rambo references.

My exact thought when I saw the achievement a few days ago.

<3 Monty Python.

Deleted
    It's currently not active on Turalyon on the European servers. I doubt someone actually killed it, so I don't think it's on the live servers yet. At least not in Europe.

he is here on live on eu, 174m hp >.<
    Last edited by Zstr; 2012-09-02 at 06:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    he is here on live on eu, 174m hp >.<
    I stand corrected, I wonder if he simply didn't spawn on our realm or if it was actually killed. I really don't think it's possible to kill without 100+ people wailing on it.

Anybody know where he spawns?
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

He first spawned this morning on EU Bloodscalp, as far as I know he's either sitting in the cave, the beach, or a little bit in the water, just do a /tar once you're at the cave.
    Also he tends to hurt.....a lot :'>

Bring the holy hand grenade!

The question is where do you get the granade from. Pets being immune to his attacks option is long gone as they have fixed it. So the question is - does anybody know the source of the granade?

Quote Originally Posted by Hean View Post
    so I started off on that item then ended up here http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/05/31/wo...rrior/.......I learned something very cool about WoW today =)
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Is this still beta only and thus MOP only, or is this on live yet or what?
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Is this still beta only and thus MOP only, or is this on live yet or what?
    He is on live servers.

If you look on your map of Darkmoon Island there's a cave on the southeastern side of the island. There lies the Lair of the Beast for those who don't know. 179'ish million health I think... Very dangerous...

10+ Year Old Account
    Are hunters and warlocks still the only thing that can kill it?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

image shack.u s/photo/my-images/402/111xkk.jpg/

Killed this evil creature with 40 people raid. It was quite easy to kill (despite the mob is 93lvl boss)This rabbit evades a lot(don't even try to kill it OUTSIDE the cave), so we decided to stay deep in the cave. His only ability is Sharp Teeth(fear and 20% HP/sec DoT) -> Darkmoon rabbit jumps onto victims head, and player is feared until he's dead. Just stay inside the cave and throw more dots on rabbit

He dropped one Darkmoon Rabbit pet (purple quality), I lost the roll and winner refused to trade pet for 50k gold >_<