Ranked placement matches, loss = -48, win = +20

Tested AP Rengar 3 times in a row today. Long story short, its only use is to burst down ADCs. Sadly they always had someone with an Oracles, or we were in their base, and its impossible to stealth up to them, or reach them, since he has no useful gapcloser other than his Ult. And even then two bursts of 700ish magic damage isn't enough to one shot them when you add in the Resist they get from heals and Aegis. It was pretty good early on, but after that spamming his AP AoE in the center of their team didn't even shave off 1/4th of the tanks/bruisers/support's health. I ended up selling my full build for a typical AD build.

He had so much downtime once you blow his cool downs that you need to make sure his auto attacks hit hard. I know his Roar heals him, but its not like it scales with AP. And 15% health every like 20 seconds isn't all that useful. You can be bursted down in 5 seconds most of the time. If he had more AP scaling moves like your typical AP fighter (rumble/diana) it'd be more viable. But that one spell aint gonna cut it. If only his Ult instantly gave him full ferocity, so you don't get focused via oracles when you try to use it to escape and regain ferocity after your double combo.

Deleted
    Don't you just love it when the ONLY bruiser (Darius) in your team doesn't buy any tank items (except for health). What's so hard to understand about your team not doing damage if they don't live long enough.

"I die to fast, I guess I need MOAR DAMAGE". On the other hand, they expected me to initiate as jungle AD Eve, because for some reason I was the tankiest.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    How often do you see Mundo trying to give enemy arcade sona penta? Well, it was still stolen but maaaaaaaan I did appreciate that move. Good guy Vinyl Scrátch.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Someone mentioned AP Rengar, can someone give me the rundown of why he could be better than AD?
    He has an AOE ability with a 1.0 AP ratio. With the ferocity mechanic he can use an Ferocity W, then a normal W immediately. DFG and Lichbane just add more AP burst. Most of the AD Rengars I see are absolute garbage, so that's why AP is better. He can at least do some damage before becoming useless.

Diamondprox from M5 has been running with him in the jungle at around 2.2k ELO, and he has some scary good games. Pretty much all victories as AD. So maybe not many people have just figured AD Rengar out yet.

Deleted
    AP Rengar is terrible, I'm pretty sure this is a phase people will get over. Being able to get Lichbane and DFG for "more burst" isn't a viable argument, anyone can do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    He has an AOE ability with a 1.0 AP ratio. With the ferocity mechanic he can use an Ferocity W, then a normal W immediately. DFG and Lichbane just add more AP burst. Most of the AD Rengars I see are absolute garbage, so that's why AP is better. He can at least do some damage before becoming useless.

Diamondprox from M5 has been running with him in the jungle at around 2.2k ELO, and he has some scary good games. Pretty much all victories as AD. So maybe not many people have just figured AD Rengar out yet.
    I've actually seen better Rengar's in the past week. His burst is quite good and if you give him a tanky item or two then he really starts to be a pain to deal with. I haven't played him yet but I have noticed that people started to get better after a week or so at him instead of being so bad like he used to be played.
    Hey everyone

It feels like AP Sion, except he falls off like a rock and both were designed to be AD champs, so their kit doesn't mesh well (Ap Sion's ult/AP Ren Q)

It really sucks once people get MR or even health. You cannot do much with AP Rengar. I suggest that you all try him out this week and post your results. It felt gimmicky/UP after I got an evenly matched team to fight against.

I played a game recently with a lane Eve. I was Supportnaut. We went bot and absolutely wrecked things. She spent a lot of time roaming for kills but would always come back and rip the enemy bot lane a new one when I was in trouble. It was more effective than it had any right to be. The enemy support in lane was Taric. Eve had a knack for waiting for the 2 of them to jump me and as soon as Taric's stun was on me Eve popped out and destroyed them. Turns out, Eve's Chase-You-Down-And-Kill-You style of combat pairs really well with all of Naut's CC.

I ended up with 30 assists almost purely just by setting up kills for Eve. I'm sure this wouldn't work against a more competent team but it was pretty hilarious to watch them make the same mistakes time and time again. It was like they were blindly determined to take my Naut down out of principal.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Is it just me or did tehy overbuff eve a bit lol

mid eve is picked alot recently due to her successful ganking around wards and THAT BURST with DFG >_>(even with MR on a tank!!) if she loses her lane that is

oh and teemo mid too lately lol
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post

mid eve is picked alot recently due to her successful ganking around wards and THAT BURST with DFG >_>(even with MR on a tank!!) if she loses her lane that is

Yeah I've saw a LOT of AP Teemo's playing mid recently.

Really need to get around to trying out AP Eve, will check up some sort of build later today.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted

true, eves burst grew pretty hard, but still she has no true defensive skill and she is hardly squishy.

And I din't know, since Teemos spells got corrected...his dmg is pretty hard o0
    mushrooms, his attacks with every poison as intended....really hard dmg. Only still the squishiest champ in lol
    but once he gets into the game he can carry it....ust had it yesterday

10+ Year Old Account

Let Eve be at least somewhat usable, she had it long coming for being a shit champion for an entire year.

Teemo mid isn't that new of a development either, although it's not really a good idea to begin with.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    AP Eve is pretty brutal. Did a game earlier, played Zyra against her mid. Stomped her everytime she showed her face mid, but she would just gank sidelanes 24/7. Once she got DFG and a Gunblade, she could 100-0 me quickly enough that I had to make an Hourglass ASAP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup. That's the basic idea. Screw CS. Time spent in lane is time spent not ganking. Even if you are up in midlane, if Eve is stomping bot, top (and jungle!) all your other lanes are miles behind and she rakes in the kills/assists there, you're not going to win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Yup. That's the basic idea. Screw CS. Time spent in lane is time spent not ganking. Even if you are up in midlane, if Eve is stomping bot, top (and jungle!) all your other lanes are miles behind and she rakes in the kills/assists there, you're not going to win.
    I still feel it's beatable. She's sacrificing a ton of CS and basically giving you the option to make plays also. It was more of my lanes not dealing with her well than anything. When teamfights role around get an oracles on your initiator/tank. She gets cheeky, she's dead. Otherwise just make sure the squishies are know they are going to be targeted and act accordingly. She's brutal against idiots though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    I still feel it's beatable. She's sacrificing a ton of CS and basically giving you the option to make plays also. It was more of my lanes not dealing with her well than anything. When teamfights role around get an oracles on your initiator/tank. She gets cheeky, she's dead. Otherwise just make sure the squishies are know they are going to be targeted and act accordingly. She's brutal against idiots though.
    some goes for tryndamere she is easy to deal with if you know how in a competent team in best case she can blast one target and then dies

---------- Post added 2012-09-10 at 12:26 PM ----------

and if she roames and does not farm it ist just gives you mid the ability to either push and kill the tower or gank as well
    Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple

Deleted

Say what you want, I'm laughing my pants off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post

Say what you want, I'm laughing my pants off.
    http://i.imgur.com/SKsxml.jpg
    at least 3 of these games had ap eve mid, destroyed her every time