Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindrasa View Post
    actually, the ghost of arthas' farther resurrects us, and the ghosts trapped within the blade hold arthas in place.
    i don't believe in ghosts

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    With would Illidan stand with us, he's been banished by his brother and forsaken by the people he's saved, labeled as a traitor of his race simply because he used demonic powers to defeat demons.

He's a martyr.

If anything Maiev might make a reapearance, although I never truly understood where she gets her powers from to challenge Illidan so boldly at all times. Perhaps they'll give us a Warden class with increased lore surrounding it, after all they made an appearance in Cataclysm.

Although mages would cry havok to another class having Blink.
    If maiev makes an appearance she will be a raid boss. (Read the wolfheart wow book and you'll see why)

---------- Post added 2012-10-06 at 06:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sanaubia View Post
    Spirits then ? did you even actually kill the lich king in the raid or are you just guessing what happened ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbark View Post
    Getting kind of irritated with all the people whining about how Blizzard have supposedly 'wrecked their own story'...

1. It is their story, you don't get to decide what fits in lore, -they do-

2. There is frankly gigantic amounts of lore to support why they're in the game, how about you stop being so willfully ignorant and read up on it?
    No one is demanding to decide what gets put into lore. Your strawman is typical of a blizzard fanboy, you dislike any criticism of blizzard. Just because players don't get to decide on these things doesn't change the fact that we get to have opinions, and many people will have opinions that are less than favourable to blizzard's decisions.

There is a gigantic amount of lore that was hastily written as a response to player demand after the initial appearance of pandas as a joke. There have also been demands for virtually every creature ever put in the game to appear as a playable race, yet blizzard don't humour those demands because they don't conveniently tie into an expansion that shamelessly begs for Chinese subscribers.

It's like talking to a brick wall with blizz fanboys, they can turn any old rubbish into lore and you will lap it up like some Jonestown cultist lol.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-10-06 at 05:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    That character was a side-joke, never intended to be a serious race.
    And they didn't have any lore beside they like to brew and kung-fu (not kung fu but weaponless fight, still same)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Sindrasa View Post
    If maiev makes an appearance she will be a raid boss. (Read the wolfheart wow book and you'll see why)
    What happened to her? I rely on in-game lore and enjoy when blizzard doesn't ask me to pay an extra 20$ for their lore manuals.

10+ Year Old Account
    With would Illidan stand with us, he's been banished by his brother and forsaken by the people he's saved, labeled as a traitor of his race simply because he used demonic powers to defeat demons.

He's a martyr.

If anything Maiev might make a reapearance, although I never truly understood where she gets her powers from to challenge Illidan so boldly at all times. Perhaps they'll give us a Warden class with increased lore surrounding it, after all they made an appearance in Cataclysm.

My favorite character in warcraft series, however I hope he stays dead, no set-backs please
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    And they didn't have any lore beside they like to brew and kung-fu (not kung fu but weaponless fight, still same)
    At a certain point the only lore behind orcs was that they were brutish beasts, came from a different world and where there to conquer Azeroth by killing off the original inhabitants. You can always expand on those ideas later.

Quote Originally Posted by sanaubia View Post
    My guess is that you're rerolling every time you die then?

Deleted
    What happened to her? I rely on in-game lore and enjoy when blizzard doesn't ask me to pay an extra 20$ for their lore manuals.
    If there was only a way to find out what happens in novels without having to read them...

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    My guess is that you're rerolling every time you die then?
    i don't play :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    If there was only a way to find out what happens in novels without having to read them...
    I read an average of 2 new books every month, I just don't believe it's right to have video game lore excluded out of a video game and present only in a book, especially in a game as large as WoW where god help you, all you have to do is make new quests or write an in-game book about it, as blizzard used to do pre-bc with the lore books scattered across the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Attsey View Post
    Then why did you bother to post?
    So that he won't make such useless threads in the future, he is arguing his opinion with no facts at all and that is pointless and stupid.

He's a martyr.

someone didnt go to blizzcon or follow chris on twitter i see O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Sorta agree.

Pandaren feel out of place in the game. To me it's obvious that they were an easter egg / april fools joke...

Yesterday I was doing a dungeon run with a blood elf death knight, undead warlock, orc warrior, troll priest, tauren druid and panda mage... The panda mage really was the odd one out in the picture.
    oh, you can do dungeons with 6 ppl now ? leet... /sarcasm

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    [Spoilers] Maiev went crazy and killed a bunch of highborne and tried to kill malfurion, the kaldorei people want her dead now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    The one thing I do not like about the Pandarens are themselves hypocrites of their own race. The Pandarens are suppose to be about hearth and home yet the now they are suddenly suppose to join the Horde and the Alliance to go out and seek adventure? I can see a very few of them doing this but it is lore breaking...Your character is supposed to reflect the average of your race, not the other way around.
    You(the playable pandaren) are not a Pandaria pandaren, you are someone that has been living on a turtle's back for the past millenia... maybe more, you have been born there, you have been raised there and so did your ancestors... you hold no allegiance to the Pandaren back on Pandaria... so naturally you chose to side with the ones you liked more, ally or horde...

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    oh, you can do dungeons with 6 ppl now ? leet... /sarcasm
    Actually it's 7 if you count him too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    The one thing I do not like about the Pandarens are themselves hypocrites of their own race. The Pandarens are suppose to be about hearth and home yet the now they are suddenly suppose to join the Horde and the Alliance to go out and seek adventure? I can see a very few of them doing this but it is lore breaking...Your character is supposed to reflect the average of your race, not the other way around.
    You didn't read enough of lore did you? Playable Pandaren are a special kind of Pandarens, they live on a turtle because they want to explore the world and are not just being like the Pandarens on Pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize this whole expansion was pulled out of Blizzards ass right? There is no lore supporting any of this except the one Pandaren in WC3.... You do realize this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferbster View Post
    You do realize this whole expansion was pulled out of Blizzards ass right? There is no lore supporting any of this except the one Pandaren in WC3.... You do realize this?
    Ever heard of new lore? Must be a no concept to most.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing