Poll: Classes you don't like to play? Mark all that apply.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    DK. I've tried, and tried, and tried... I just can't seem to get past about level 70-72 before I get so completely bored with it that I delete it. I don't even keep them as bank or RP alts, because I just can't RP a character I can't go out and PVE a bit on without being bored to death.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    DK. I've tried, and tried, and tried... I just can't seem to get past about level 70-72 before I get so completely bored with it that I delete it. I don't even keep them as bank or RP alts, because I just can't RP a character I can't go out and PVE a bit on without being bored to death.
    Took me 24 tries to get to level 70 as dk, now its my main
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    Shaman

I loved to play a mage and shaman seemed like a fun class but every time I tried, I gave up. It wasn't that bad in PvE, even though the totems got to me eventually (I wasn't very fond on using them) but in PvP, oh my gosh.. every time I joined a BG, I got ganked and couldnt do anything as elemental.

Hunter, feels more one-dimensional than any other class to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimer View Post
    Moonkins... but it's just a visual thing for me.
    Omgz...are you calling me fat? It is just Insulation I tell you!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose