Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    maybe because it hurts my experience when I encounter guys with boxing gloves and sunglasses... I could live with an option for guys like me to blend out townclothes though.

I like the fact that you can only use those in cities, I guess they become more prominent when they finally introduce activities or something else to do in the city.
    I never said make current town clothing for combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I never said make current town clothing for combat.
    I'd love to get those furs on my Mesmer... Stomp people while looking like a pimp? Oh hey! Just like in Gw1 now if only I could find my jeweled pimp cane...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    That looks amazing! And that puzzle! I can't wait

I don't know why people dislike sylvari, they're awesome, much better then humans, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    That jumping puzzle....

I hope it's as hard as the Halloween one.
    Hah my thoughts exactly when I saw it. Hell, I hope it's harder, so I can beat it again and then enjoy the legendary QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post

I don't know why people dislike sylvari, they're awesome, much better then humans, that's for sure.
    Hey there, I like you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post

It's not that i dislike my sylvari, i just feel he's more of a sort of Protector or a Guardian of tyria rather than an inhabitant that rose arms against the dragons. It's probably because straight out of the pod they were throwing me at Zhaitan and his minions where as all the other races are kinda really laid back and just doing their thing at the beginning the sylvari is more like "Oh hey, you're awake! Here's some weapons and armor now go kill Zhaitans minions kthxbye!"

As for the jumping puzzle i'm going to save my joy/dread until i figure out whether or not it's going to be Clocktower 2.0...

PS: Who else got the stepping stones jumping puzzle on like their 3rd try but spend fucking days attempting clock tower?
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    It's not that i dislike my sylvari, i just feel he's more of a sort of Protector or a Guardian of tyria rather than an inhabitant that rose arms against the dragons. It's probably because straight out of the pod they were throwing me at Zhaitan and his minions where as all the other races are kinda really laid back and just doing their thing at the beginning the sylvari is more like "Oh hey, you're awake! Here's some weapons and armor now go kill Zhaitans minions kthxbye!"

As for the jumping puzzle i'm going to save my joy/dread until i figure out whether or not it's going to be Clocktower 2.0...

PS: Who else got the stepping stones jumping puzzle on like their 3rd try but spend fucking days attempting clock tower?

It was those days spent on Clock Tower that made you better, it was for me anyway haha.

Have you guys done the Griffonrook run yet? That one is HARD. Timed, griffons divebombing you, fall damage/slows, grabbing and eating the eggs.....
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    It was those days spent on Clock Tower that made you better, it was for me anyway haha.

Have you guys done the Griffonrook run yet? That one is HARD. Timed, griffons divebombing you, fall damage/slows, grabbing and eating the eggs.....
    lol that sounds awesome, where's that? And i personally was really good at jumping puzzles prior to the clock tower, yet that one just man handled me, it wasn't that it was hard but more i kept getting stuck on everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    Hey there, I like you!
    Why thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post

Well yes, you are sent to fight minions of Zhaitan from start, but that's mostly because you're there and they're attacking.
    Yes, you got a dream about fighting a dragon. That said, as Caithe told us, there is such a thing as impossible dreams, which are those you don't come back alive out of. So just because you got a dream to fight the dragons does not mean you can't get cold feet and just become a regular farmer or explorer.

That's how I felt at least. There's lots of sylvari that didn't go to pursue their dream, there's also the Soundless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Entrance is south of False Lake waypoint in Lornar's Pass. Underwater behind some seaweed.

Did I mention that you need to carry a bomb to blow up the reinforced chest at the end so you have no abilities while you're doing this? Lol
    Valar morghulis