Deleted

Thikning of coming back for holiday season

Which class is strongest now? I used to play rogue - love the invis and stuns, but they used to suck a lot in Cata, plus lot of shit was forced into rotaion, making it quite annoying.

How is PVP? I loved to do some BGs back in a day. How are they now? Are rumors about bot plague true?

How long does it take to level from 85-90 and from 1-90 for casual player.

Can I see most of the content in 2 weeks? I can't afford/ I dont want to play on working days.

Is it worth it coming back? If not, recommend some other game for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently PvP is terrible now, but I'm sure someone with more knowledge can explain why.

For questing I like to read everything, and complete all the quests in a zone. It took about two weeks to get to 90 and that was just pure questing.

Depends what you mean by "most of the content" dungeons, LFR etc can be seen easily in a short time period, jut get your item level high enough to enter the LFR

The only thing that can make you return is if you try it, what is awesome for me might be a complete joke for you. 5.1 introduced a new daily hub with an awesome story, some players dislike that.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSnail View Post
    Which class is strongest now? I used to play rogue - love the invis and stuns, but they used to suck a lot in Cata, plus lot of shit was forced into rotaion, making it quite annoying.

How is PVP? I loved to do some BGs back in a day. How are they now? Are rumors about bot plague true?

How long does it take to level from 85-90 and from 1-90 for casual player.

Can I see most of the content in 2 weeks? I can't afford/ I dont want to play on working days.

Is it worth it coming back? If not, recommend some other game for me.

-Only bad players ask about/play as the fotm classes. If you werent good with a rogue in cata, you wont be good with anything in MoP.
    -About as long as it takes. Google?
    -Youll see all of it. All the honored questlines, not exalted. All the random bgs, no rated. All the LFRs, no heroics. MMOs arent a very casual genre.
    -No. And noting your post history, I dont believe any video game will look good with those thick, blinding rose colored glasses of yours.
    Id recommend stick ball. Or that game the mayans used to play with the hoop on the wall and the ball. Those should suit your old school needs.

10+ Year Old Account
    You've already created threads about "coming back". You don't need to create more of them. It's your choice to do so, no real discussion can come out of this.