The average woman isn't going to get pregnant from the average dude for money. It's a net financial loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Kanye West music video = documented fact!

I couldn't make this shit up.
    I couldn't resist liking the song... Ever since Stir claimed society tries to kill women by forcing them to text while driving i realized that there is no way to reason with the oppressive feminists and white knights.
    Last edited by Cybran; 2013-01-24 at 02:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Sounds like the vasectomy argument, except that's intended to make you infertile.
    Only that vasectomy has never been linked to death. Abortion can result in death, higher risk the longer the pregnancy has been going on.

Any kind of tampering to the uterus can result in death.
    Last edited by mmoc506e44f6eb; 2013-01-24 at 02:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Wait.. So you want women to be responsible for your protection?
    Wait what? Both protection! If one of us has STD it is the problem of the other person suddenly as well (= mutual interest / lack of trust), and pregnancy isn't only the problem of the woman. It is problem of both. Therefore, it is very responsible of any woman who might engage in intercourse to carry a condom (you don't have to carry one when you're alone in the shower because nothing will happen). Call it an emergency package if you will. My experience is men prefer to use their own. They know that one works well for them. I barely ever had to use my own. Actually now that I think of it those guys were rather irresponsible as it turned out later.

As for relationships, pill is easier and smoother.
    Of course, and the risk of STDs in these situations is much lower, too.

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Therefore, it is very responsible of any woman who might engage in intercourse to carry a condom (you don't have to carry one when you're alone in the shower because nothing will happen). Call it an emergency package if you will.
    Or they could just say no. People have actually said 'no' to sex before when there was no protection available.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    The average woman isn't going to get pregnant from the average dude for money. It's a net financial loss.
    Exactly, their motivation is to have children. All of their behaviors make infinitely more sense if you consider the end game for the woman is to have a baby. The fact that she can legally compel her partner to give her a big discount is just icing on her baby cake. I find it very hard to believe that these women would throw their partners under the bus for portion of their partner's income, when they have access to a larger portion of the partner's income most of the time by staying in the relationship.

They want the baby, and their attitude towards their partner is indifference, not malice. They just don't care what the man wants.

This is why I can't look at pregnancy as a burden for women in this case, because the women doing this look at pregnancy not as a burden but as the prize. It is also why I don't feel any sympathy for them in making them choose between raising the baby on their own or having an abortion. If they want the baby so much, there is no reason they can't pay retail price for it.

I am deeply disturbed by the number of men who actively believe Women Get Knocked up on purpose. You know you could always try wearing a condom if you are sincerely that worried about it. It's far more likely the man will knock the woman up on pure accident then her doing it on purpose. Again some men want to drop their responsibility off at the door and sign a little wavier reading no child support.

So pretty much they want to have all the fun without the aftermath of the finances. It's seriously disturbing to read through some messages as some guys truly believe a women is out to poke holes in the condom. The Irony is the people posting this likely do not have kids of their own. Situations like that are rare much more common for a male to try to convince the female to have sex without the condom.

Deleted
    Therefore, it is very responsible of any woman who might engage in intercourse to carry a condom (you don't have to carry one when you're alone in the shower because nothing will happen).
    Or I could simply say no to sex with a guy with no condom since it shows they're not really thinking ahead.

Deleted
    Or they could just say no. People have actually said 'no' to sex before when there was no protection available.
    Of course, but you know how it can go sometimes. If you once said no while it was a perfect setting, time, etc cause he was too stupid to have them with him you'll walk around next day forever with one, trust me

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Only that vasectomy has never been linked to death. Abortion can result in death, higher risk the longer the pregnancy has been going on.

Any kind of tampering to the uterus can result in death.
    I love this argument so much. Women have their autonomy and what not, but if men don't want to be entrapped they have to get an irreversible operation. How is that fair again?
    Last edited by Cybran; 2013-01-24 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    Exactly, their motivation is to have children. All of their behaviors make infinitely more sense if you consider the end game for the woman is to have a baby. The fact that she can legally compel her partner to give her a big discount is just icing on her baby cake.
    "Big discount"? I'm going to ignore that since it is far from the truth.

Then I will proceed to reiterate that people that stick their dick in crazy without protection really don't warrant any sort of sympathy from me.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 08:43 AM ----------

Of course, but you know how it can go sometimes. If you once said no while it was a perfect setting, time, etc cause he was too stupid to have them with him you'll walk around next day forever with one, trust me
    Actually I do know how it can go. That's why I've said no before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    I love this argument so much. Women have their autonomy and what not, but if men don't want to be entrapped have to get an irreversible operation. How is that fair again?
    You don't have to get an irreversible operation. Find a woman that's on the same wavelength as you instead, much simpler.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    I love this argument so much. Women have their autonomy and what not, but if men don't want to be entrapped have to get an irreversible operation. How is that fair again?
    Sometimes, life ain't fair. Did you choose to be born with a (lil) willy? No.

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I am deeply disturbed by the number of men who actively believe Women Get Knocked up on purpose. You know you could always try wearing a condom if you are sincerely that worried about it.
    I am deeply disturbed by the number of women I have seen get knocked up on purpose. Maybe I'm an exception, but it certainly doesn't feel that way.

So pretty much they want to have all the fun without the aftermath of the finances. It's seriously disturbing to read through some messages as some guys truly believe a women is out to poke holes in the condom. The Irony is the people posting this likely do not have kids of their own. Situations like that are rare much more common for a male to try to convince the female to have sex without the condom.
    As I said before and you ignored - so what if we don't all have kids in that situation? We ARE the kids that got screwed over by gold-digging mums, at least some of us. My dad paying off my mum each month didn't help me anymore than if she had actually gone for a career. I barely saw either of them through my early teenage years, and that was because she had the money to go out every night.

I understand that people are worried about the childs well-being, and it is a legitimate concern. It doesn't need apply if child support CAN be obtained where needed though. It shouldn't be something assumed when the person with custody (male or female) has already shacked up with someone else who is standing as a guardian for the child and financially capable to support.

Deleted
    I am deeply disturbed by the number of women I have seen get knocked up on purpose. Maybe I'm an exception, but it certainly doesn't feel that way.
    Only time I've seen that happen is when both parts wanted a kid. Otherwise it's all been accidental.

And then lots of my friends, both male and female are starting to get kids now, some have had kids for a while. In all cases it has been mutual agreement.

It's an anecdote, and it will be very culturally dependent as it relies on your laws. You already stated in sweden it's much closer to even so it's less likely to happen. In the UK it really isn't.

Deleted
    Actually I do know how it can go. That's why I've said no before.
    What if he just lost his wallet and its the perfect setting? Look there is a million of possible situations where he doesn't carry them but is otherwise a responsible person. Like maybe he didn't even expect anything remotely near it to happen. What do you say then? You're just shifting the blame without taking your own responsibility.

If one person is getting a STD from another 2 people are to blame regardless of gender and who didn't carry protection

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 03:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I am deeply disturbed by the number of men who actively believe Women Get Knocked up on purpose. You know you could always try wearing a condom if you are sincerely that worried about it. It's far more likely the man will knock the woman up on pure accident then her doing it on purpose. Again some men want to drop their responsibility off at the door and sign a little wavier reading no child support.

I'm sorry you're unable to imagine how sick and twisted, or how strong the wish to have a child, can be for someone of your own gender. But do you have any numbers to refute or..?

What if he just lost his wallet and its the perfect setting?
    It's clearly not perfect if there is no protection. Because now you're arguing he shouldn't have to pay child support because "its the perfect setting"? What kind of logic is this?

As I said before and you ignored - so what if we don't all have kids in that situation? We ARE the kids that got screwed over by gold-digging mums, at least some of us. My dad paying off my mum each month didn't help me anymore than if she had actually gone for a career. I barely saw either of them through my early teenage years, and that was because she had the money to go out every night.

I understand that people are worried about the childs well-being, and it is a legitimate concern. It doesn't need apply if child support CAN be obtained where needed though. It shouldn't be something assumed when the person with custody (male or female) has already shacked up with someone else who is standing as a guardian for the child and financially capable to support.
    I hate to break it to you but not all women are gold digging girls. In fact in some houses women bring home the paycheck. In my family for example both my Step Dad and my Mother both equally worked at the same job and did the same amount of work. You painting this picture that women want to get knocked up and bill the dad for the bill.

You took personal responsibility when you climbed into bed. Now because of a messed up child hood you want to ban all women you encounter from having child support. However that is not reality. In reality when you do this ..if a woman goes to court and needs finances..and you are the Father. You must pay depending on your income (Most judges don't make you pay if you do not have the job) perhaps you should take personal responsibility aka a condom if you do not want to be stuck with the bill.

It matters if you have kids or not because you are freaking out. Yes I use term freaking out based on your responses to other posters about some type of doomsday where this woman is going have your kid and you get stuck with the bill. You cannot consider for a moment you too might end up as a couple. Let's say you break up five years down the road. Does that void her from getting Child Support.

You need to have concrete legit argument to why men should not have to pay child support. So far all I heard is story's about females lying to men (in your words) to get knocked up.

Deleted
    It's clearly not perfect if there is no protection.
    In the perfect setting you really don't philosophize about this kind of thing. Stuff just happens and... thank God.. I mean myself, that I carried one of my own. What if all men on the planet agreed condom is woman's responsibility so nobody gets STDs? That'd be pathetic. The opposite is equally moronic.