That would take off why twitch is fun =/, because he is sneaky smelly rat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    That would take off why twitch is fun =/, because he is sneaky smelly rat
    And insane, don't forget insane :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Just ended a game where I laned against a Blitzcrank and didn't get pulled once for the entire game *flex*.

However my support did get grabbed and killed multiple times and then later on our top lane kept getting grabbed.
    Feels bad when you're doing so well at dodging, and the rest of your team mates aren't, right? All the feels to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw a guide for Twitch which essentially stated: if you don't ban Blitz, just be prepared for the fact that you will probably get grabbed at least once during the game and die because of it.

Deleted
    so.. i was fiora top against shen holy fuck i got my butt raped..

lvl 2 fight we both at full health same amount of minions i died so hard, he lost half his health and i got raped..

ok.. go back.. outfarm him.. at lvl 6 he just owns me like hell under turret almost full health left..

soon after i come back with my jungler he takes us both like wtf.. how strong is he??

he almost lost no health and dealt as much dmg as both of us

Any help on how to play against a shen?

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post

lvl 2 fight we both at full health same amount of minions i died so hard, he lost half his health and i got raped..

ok.. go back.. outfarm him.. at lvl 6 he just owns me like hell under turret almost full health left..

soon after i come back with my jungler he takes us both like wtf.. how strong is he??

Poke Champions, or champs that can do true damage, % health etc. Pusher's like Renekton, Darius, Morde etc are also very strong since you can just deny him CS and laugh as he can't do anything to you.

I, personally would say Rumble is a good pick against him, you have a stronger shield, crazy harass, good poke with your e and a game changing ult. Also a big lane bully/pusher so you can just zone him and deny CS, only drawback is you will probably get ganked. A lot.

If not, then try and wait until he wastes his passive on a creep and then quickly harass him and get out. The longer he sticks on you the more dangerous he becomes since his passive gives him a lot of extra damage and his Q keeps him sustained in long engagements.

GL
    Last edited by hasslehoof; 2013-01-28 at 12:48 AM.

Deleted
    So how come when I play normals I get a good score and win or get a good score and a good game but still lose. (don't care about losing if it was a good game)

Then when I play ranked I get 1 dced and never came back.

I get a super feeding bot.
    I get a feeding jungle.

I swear I have lost 4 ranked in a row and I barely play ranked.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2013-01-28 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post

The answer is Jayce.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    The answer is Jayce.
    Or Teemo. Damn good Teemo. Trust me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Saw a guide for Twitch which essentially stated: if you don't ban Blitz, just be prepared for the fact that you will probably get grabbed at least once during the game and die because of it.
    Isn't that basically every adc ever without a dash/escape kind of ability?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Isn't that basically every adc ever without a dash/escape kind of ability?
    Naw, Draven gets caught and Blitzcrank dies.
    Nobody messes with Draven.

Deleted
    I tried the Steel Legion Garen skin on the ptr, it's actually rather nice, some cool animations it got. Lu Bu Jarvan was less impressive than I thought tho :c looks rather unfinished.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Seems about right.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently, a change has been made on PBE to Veigar's Q, Nasus' Q, and Sion's E bonuses. The bonuses they get from killing a unit is now doubled from champion, large minion, and large monster kills. I assume that by that, they mean that Cannon Minions, Dragon, and Baron Nashor when it comes to large minions and monsters.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Apparently, a change has been made on PBE to Veigar's Q, Nasus' Q, and Sion's E bonuses. The bonuses they get from killing a unit is now doubled from champion, large minion, and large monster kills. I assume that by that, they mean that Cannon Minions, Dragon, and Baron Nashor when it comes to large minions and monsters.
    "Last hitting Baron with Veigar's Q grants him 500 bonus AP" -Phreak
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    "Last hitting Baron with Veigar's Q grants him 500 bonus AP" -Phreak
    My only concern with that change is when people that jungle those champions (only in the case of Nasus, Veigar I would assume would get his ass handed to him there) will now try to use their Q to lasthit Baron instead of Smiting it, leading to a possible enemy Baron steal. All because that Nasus/Veigar wanted more Q damage/bonus AP.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    My only concern with that change is when people that jungle those champions (only in the case of Nasus, Veigar I would assume would get his ass handed to him there) will now try to use their Q to lasthit Baron instead of Smiting it, leading to a possible enemy Baron steal. All because that Nasus/Veigar wanted more Q damage/bonus AP.
    Meh, for only 1 AP more I wouldn't be making a fuss over actually winning baron or dragon...

The next LoL champ might be called Quinn and could be the next ADC.
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01...e-updates.html

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    The next LoL champ might be called Quinn and could be the next ADC.
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01...e-updates.html
    Doesn't sound like a furry female name to me, so there goes some of my hopes of a female furry champion release soon.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

We need an ADC from the shadow isles, then being able to field a whole team from there

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?