10+ Year Old Account
    Accessing this on my new tablet is going to take some getting used to.

I plan on putting up a sign up thread this weekend and will leave it up for 5 days or so depending on the interest shown.

Rolo, I'll take you up on your offer to co–mod. I will create a quick topic later tonight to talk to you in and go over a number of my role ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Wasn't Keleb mia or something? I might be confuzzled though.
    I believe you're thinking of Pud'n aka Army. He's the one who just up and disappeared. Keleb posted a page or so ago I think(or well, a few pages now)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keleb was in the last game, but disappeared shortly after he died. I don't think he went anywhere and hope he'll play in this next game.

15+ Year Old Account
    W00t! But yea, if Keleb would rather co-mod, give him the chance to say before you send me all the ideas. Also, not sure your time zone, but I'm in California (-8 GMT) but I do keep a weird alternating work schedule.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    W00t! But yea, if Keleb would rather co-mod, give him the chance to say before you send me all the ideas. Also, not sure your time zone, but I'm in California (-8 GMT) but I do keep a weird alternating work schedule.
    I'm in mountain time zone (one hour ahead of you). As of late my sleep schedule has been sleeping at about 4am (your time) and waking up around noon.

I'll PM Keleb now and see if I get a response before tomorrow.

I've already setup a QT with a lot of my thoughts in it. I still need to add more to it and get some feedback (ARLEE! IF YOU'RE NOT PLAYING WOULD YOU MIND LOOKING AT IT AND ALSO GIVING SOME OPINIONS?). If I don't get a response from Keleb I'll PM you the link tomorrow.
    Last edited by Krayzy; 2013-02-22 at 10:20 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds good! Do we have a specific start time we are going with for the game?
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking around the 3rd.

All depends on how quickly signups go. I'll probably "pull a Greeney" and put the signup thread in the wrong forum at first to try and draw some more interest from new people.

HAH, it's actually a great idea too =p

the third? I can't wait that long! *rips out hair*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    the third? I can't wait that long! *rips out hair*
    I have to go in for surgery on the 26th and may be in there for up to 3 days.

Plus it actually takes time for people to signup.

Deleted
    It was fun until i heard a rumour that a mafia mate told worg that I was mafia.

#nothappyjan

completely ruined my experience of playing here for the first time... will have to wait and see what the rules are for the next game if I am to play again...

it was a mistake, doesn't mean it should effect you form playing here again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by faraway14 View Post

#nothappyjan

[video=youtube_share;mG9tiaY-2Qo]http://youtu.be/mG9tiaY-2Qo[video]

completely ruined my experience of playing here for the first time... will have to wait and see what the rules are for the next game if I am to play again...
    My rules are simple.

No PM'ing or discussing the game at all outside of the game thread or other threads created by me(I will setup threads for scum teams on another forum). If you are caught breaking this role you will be mod killed. As there is no way of checking this it will have to be done on the honor system (I would hope none o you take these games serious enough to where you would cheat or break these rules.).

Also, the general "no sharing of PM's from the mods", no talking at night, etc..

I haven't decided what should happen if 2 people from the same household signup (no way to prove this either except for known cases, but if they really wanted to they could just create a new account).

As I said, most of this HAS to be done on an honor system. It's the internet after all. If you're willing to break it then there really isn't much mods can do (unless you slip and tell).

I'll let you know Krayzy.... I am pretty tempted to play now, but I know I don't really have the time ><

Also, faraway, I COMPLETELY understand your feelings on that. But I'd encourage you to give it another try here. Especially since anyone who does anything like that will get killed off in this game. Should be enough of a discouragement to people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I apologize Far. It's not like I pestered Fal about it and it's not like she meant to tell me. I knew she was mafia since day one almost but I never asked her about anything. Hell, I didn't find out she was the Joker till like day 3 or so game time(so like a couple weeks or something). She would say some things occasionally but never anything that would've given anything away. Then she just slipped and I was like :O If the town hadn't been doing so poorly I would've just ignored it. I was tired of bad lynch after bad lynch though so I got desperate(evidenced by me pretty much just going all out with no reason really and praying people would follow. It worked, but only just. I could've easily have been lynched that day as well)

Krayzy, I can't speak with 100% certainty, but as far as I'm aware, Fal and I are the only ones who play that live together as well.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I apologize Far. It's not like I pestered Fal about it and it's not like she meant to tell me. I knew she was mafia since day one almost but I never asked her about anything. Hell, I didn't find out she was the Joker till like day 3 or so game time(so like a couple weeks or something). She would say some things occasionally but never anything that would've given anything away. Then she just slipped and I was like :O If the town hadn't been doing so poorly I would've just ignored it. I was tired of bad lynch after bad lynch though so I got desperate(evidenced by me pretty much just going all out with no reason really and praying people would follow. It worked, but only just. I could've easily have been lynched that day as well)
    Now that i remember you were really overreacting on one single day (can't remember which one was) but you were all like "FUCK FUCKITY FUCK fuck Fuk Fuk fuckity fuck fucks fucks fuck-up fuck fuck FUCK FUCK!".....
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    Now that i remember you were really overreacting on one single day (can't remember which one was) but you were all like "FUCK FUCKITY FUCK fuck Fuk Fuk fuckity fuck fucks fucks fuck-up fuck fuck FUCK FUCK!".....
    O_o

Quote Originally Posted by faraway14 View Post
    Listo immediately came out with a successful track on you, you were dead anyway. I don't know why everyone keeps forgetting that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Listo immediately came out with a successful track on you, you were dead anyway. I don't know why everyone keeps forgetting that.
    They forget because I ended up being scum I think.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    They forget because I ended up being scum I think.
    They forgot the minute they found out Worgenite "cheated," everyone just instantly homed in on this "WARGONITE RUINED THE GAME!!1!1"

In reality, even if he wasn't lynched, you can bet he would have been night killed. Enemy scum team has every reason to night kill someone they know 100% has a night action. Best case scenario they kill a cop or enemy night killer, worst case scenario they still get a doctor or something.