They did not even give a realm first achievement for Lei Shen, only Ra-Den, so Blizzard must be just a little bit confused or inconsistent on what they think is the ultimate kill for the teir.

All ranking sites are 13/13.

A limited attempt boss gets more respect from me, tbh. Killing it in the least attempts is more impressive than drinking caffeine and grinding out 400 attempts over a week.

I have no doubt whoever gets 13/13 first takes the teir. Plus, I want to see if he drops a mount!
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2013-04-02 at 04:40 PM.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    A limited attempt boss gets more respect from me, tbh. Kiting it in the least attempts is more impressive than drinking caffeine and grinding out 400 attempts over a week.
    Where are you supposed to kite him?

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Ra-den is much easier mechanically, also less immersing and not living up to what a true final end-of-tier boss should be, as I have heard. That is all in contrast to Lei Shen.

It's just the limited attempt system that is holding the kills back.
    Kind of like Algalon/Yogg-Saron in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Ra-den is much easier mechanically, also less immersing and not living up to what a true final end-of-tier boss should be, as I have heard. That is all in contrast to Lei Shen.

It's just the limited attempt system that is holding the kills back.
    I don't trust one word said about him, from what, a random vent comment by a Paragon member? No reason they would try and mislead people, never..... Try and make it seem like a done deal, EZ mode boss, to slow down the trailers a bit... who would do such a thing....

And yeh, after a teir of good bosses they gave up and made the last one a real POS.. sounds legit. It may not be a 400 pull boss, but the whole point of limited attempts is it creates it own type of difficulty. I like it.

2 weeks and 60 attempts used, seems like there is a bit more to the boss than was leaked those attempts are going to be far stronger than your average ones, much more planning etc..
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2013-04-02 at 04:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    They did not even give a realm first achievement tor Lei Shen, only Ra-Den, so they must be just a little confused.

All ranking sites are 13/13.

A limited attempt boss gets more respect from me, tbh. Kiting it in the least attempts is more impressive than drinking caffeine and grinding out 400 attempts over a week.

I have no doubt whoever gets 13/13 first takes the teir. Plus, I want to see if he drops a mount!
    It doesnt matter if extra boss or not guilds will try to kill it first and i hope after a first kill this thread get closed because there is no purpose to keep it open then. There is only one Worldfirst (25, 10, US, europe, asia dont care)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    My iPhone is to blame, Killing!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    sure the same people can do it, but the others dont have to thus they dont need to be at the same skill level = in comparison 10man requires more skill per person
    So paragon went 10M supposedly because they didn't have the skill requirement to fill up a 25M raid, wait a sec... you just said that it doesn't require that much of high skill, in your own words you can carry in 25M easy as pie, something isn't right, couldn't your super high-skilled 10M raid compensate for all the baddies you would have in 25M, I'm really confused now...

Quote Originally Posted by Draigars View Post
    You are excluding tanks' and and disc priests DPS. Let's say a tank does 70% of a true dd's dps and a disc priest smiting 30%, given 1 disc in each raid size. So we have 18+2*.7+.3 : 6+2*.7+.3 = 19.7:7.7 = 2.55:1. Oh hai.

Conclusion: generalities are bad.
    And then you're forgetting extra tricks, stormlashes, banners, full buff coverage, and in a fair amount of cases: Less people needing to move/use personal cooldowns on encounter mechanics. DPS per person is higher in 25 mans due to the above.

Conclusion: Sheep are fluffy

10+ Year Old Account
    To Vael's room, of course.

15+ Year Old Account
    Right to the middle of Stormwind.

Hilarity ensues.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    So paragon went 10M supposedly because they didn't have the skill requirement to fill up a 25M raid, wait a sec... you just said that it doesn't require that much of high skill, in your own words you can carry in 25M easy as pie, something isn't right, couldn't your super high-skilled 10M raid compensate for all the baddies you would have in 25M, I'm really confused now...
    Your post is stupid and you should feel bad.

We didnt have the players to fill up the roster

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    We didnt have the players to fill up the roster
    You mean you didn't have that many high skilled players to fill it up but as you said before 25M doesn't require that much of player skill comparing to 10M so taking your own words why don't you simple carry the rest with your super high skilled 10M players? or could it be that 25M requires the same amount of skill after all?

15+ Year Old Account
    You mean you didn't have that many high skilled players to fill it up but as you said before 25M doesn't require that much of player skill comparing to 10M so taking your own words why don't you simple carry the rest with your super high skilled 10M players? or could it be that 25M requires the same amount of skill after all?
    Lol, just stop man

Deleted
    Do you even realize what kind of playerbase they are looking for ?? He is saying that 10 man requires higher individual skill, he didnt say how much higher. So whether you are 10 or 25 it doesnt really matter because on the level they play at they only want the best of the best and considering they are finnish only the playerbase they have to look from is really small especially considering the amount of time they need to spend on raiding. Now stop try to make his words to what you want to hear and face facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    To Vael's room, of course.
    Oh jeez, you won.

Lol is it really that surprising that Paragon would claim 25m was the shit when they raided 25m and now claim 10m is the shit now that they raid 10m? Honestly who cares. Look at the raid format you like and ignore the other one.
    Last edited by Jinto; 2013-04-02 at 07:05 PM.

oh yeah ofcourse, one person saying he likes 10man progression more than 25man immediatly means everybody in his guild thinks 10man is the shit right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by silmarilen View Post
    oh yeah ofcourse, one person saying he likes 10man progression more than 25man immediatly means everybody in his guild thinks 10man is the shit right?
    People can't read. Nothing is new. Or they they put words in others mouths.

Deleted
    Lei Shen ‏@Lei__Shen 1 h
    http://i.imgur.com/Qrh7I3Q.jpg - It was going so well until you reached P3 - #Exorsus #Vodka #Faceplanting