Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    I laughed when i saw the face he makes at the /applaud emote lol . Also just noticed now he has one square boot and one round one haha.
    You laughed your ass, i made a sig, to each his own, but yea that emote is effin awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrindor View Post
    Does anyone know if they plan on updating all models? I'm assuming this will also be the new orc player model. This is a very needed change in WoW, not just to Garrosh, but to all models. Right now everything feels so fake/static/emotionless.

I love the new model, but if they just start throwing vastly superior models around in the world, without updating the others, it's going to be more distracting than good. Need to update all player models, which will be 90% of the NPCs too.
    Why is everybodys main concern new player models,the old ones look fine! Dont turn into one of those gay xbox or PS3 fanboys that want graphics over quality in a game,id rather play a shitty looking game from the 80s with great gameplay than a great looking game with shitty gameplay. And if im being as honest as i can be i hate all these realistic graphics,if i wanted realism i would just go outside,i play games for fantasy and the fact they dont look like the outside world,when will you kids realise this???

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Why is everybodys main concern new player models,the old ones look fine! Dont turn into one of those gay xbox or PS3 fanboys that want graphics over quality in a game,id rather play a shitty looking game from the 80s with great gameplay than a great looking game with shitty gameplay. And if im being as honest as i can be i hate all these realistic graphics,if i wanted realism i would just go outside,i play games for fantasy and the fact they dont look like the outside world,when will you kids realise this???
    Does that model look even remotely realistic to you? They are extremely outdated. And who said you can't have a great game with nice (not necessarily "realistic") visuals. As if bloody model update will ruin gameplay? Go whine whine somewhere else.

10+ Year Old Account
    It just doesn't feel right, knowing that we're going to have to kill the hero responsible for putting a stop to the Golden Lotus dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by Fengas View Post
    Does that model look even remotely realistic to you? They are extremely outdated. And who said you can't have a great game with nice (not necessarily "realistic") visuals. As if bloody model update will ruin gameplay? Go whine whine somewhere else.
    Mmhmm. Nice models and good gameplay aren't mutually exclusive. I'd like the character I'm playing to at least look like it belongs in the current decade.

And to answer the original question, yes. The original eight models are slated for update, with the possibility of the BC model updates being entertained afterwards.

Deleted
    holy shit that new Garrosh animations looks sweet, If this is the teaser of thing to come in new character models I'm fucking excited.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    I recommend the Atari 2600. It's right up your alley.

His face when clapping will haunt my nightmares.

That updated model is fucking amazing! It almost makes me not want to kill him in the final raid. Almost.

I'm 90% sure this is a teaser for the new orc skeleton and animations. There's no way they would add all these emotes for one NPC that never uses over half of them.

Looks like they are still working on those new race models and Garrosh is getting the first change up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    No more Golden Lotus? I have a feeling some people will be pleased.
    Of course, Those of us who finished the Questline get a Feat of Strength
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smith View Post
    It just doesn't feel right, knowing that we're going to have to kill the hero responsible for putting a stop to the Golden Lotus dailies.
    MIND = BLOWN. You're right. Good lord we're living a lie!

In the next expansion, if they remove tier gear and valuable pieces of loot from LFR, expect the player base to decrease and a lot of folks stop raiding.

I can see melee and hunters with garrosh model and casters with thralls.

They need to drop the price of this game. They update Garrosh's model to show emotion, while the older player races are nearly 10 years old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    They need to drop the price of this game. They update Garrosh's model to show emotion, while the older player races are nearly 10 years old.
    Oh, if only they were working on new character models...

Anyway, as for the vale... Dang. Stuff's getting real.

Hopefully they return it to its once-lovely state after the seige is over. It's gonna be one real eyesore if I have to stare at a barren wasteland from shrine of seven stars for the rest of MoP
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smith View Post
    This. 100%. You made my day.

---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 08:00 PM ----------

The first thought I had about the Vale changes is: where will we get danio for feasts? I know there are a couple of pools in the mountains but that hardly seems enough to supply any server with more than a couple raid guilds... Perhaps I am unaware of other spots, idk.

Garrosh model is very impressive.

I'd really like to see more details on virtual realms it could either make or break my decision to resub.

Deleted
    Very impressed with the Garrosh model,especially the facial expressions.If the incoming character model updates are anything like this its total win.