Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    sometimes I feel ashamed of playing alliance characters as well as my horde ones.

WoW is founded under the concept of 2 factions. in theory, one faction should NEVER defeat the other. they can win battles, but never the war.

now blizz found a way to give the alliance a victory against the horde. the new horde, not the fel horde or the dark horde, the new horde, the ones you've been fighting against until this day! it's the third horde we got to crush in this game! THE THIRD! that's the greatest victory your faction could ever get in this game!

but you whine because the rebels of the new horde will get to keep what remains of the faction and make a new new horde on top of it. you whine because you don't get the right to win the game against half of the playerbase on a story level that can't be influenced by any players. you whine because the story won't favor you and crush the other side to dust.

I'll just bet that if this was the siege of stormwind, the horde would be dancing here instead of whining that the rebels would take the alliance so half of the playerbase isn't forced to quit and the other half, to stop PvP forever.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Translated as 'don't give the horde players a final raid, only alliance is allowed that'.

Yeah, see, try and rationalize it please. Your asking for something, but not putting on the other shoe.
    Way to belittle another person's point and totally fail to see the perspective of 51% of the playerbase.

The Alliance has been entirely reactionary in all of their history. The Horde acts, the Alliance reacts.

We want this one tiny situation to be different. We want the Alliance to have a decisive, proactive victory. To take the goddamn reins for once.

But, of course, this is pretty pointless to say. After all, Blizzard is Blizzard. We'll just be deepthroating Thrall through another raid and his second time 1-shotting the greatest minion of an Old God.

Gee, I wonder where we'll get the Dragon Soul from this time for him to laser beam Garrosh?
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh just.. don't, okay?

He's made nazgrim into a boss, and if your a horde player who's leveled though all zones since wrath days, your know how much associated nazgrim has been to us horde players, so having him die is a big thing.
    I remember running into a cool looking new fortress in the Grizzly Hills and getting a quest off Sergeant Nazgrim. How time flies.

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Way to belittle another person's point and totally fail to see the perspective of 51% of the playerbase.

The Alliance has been entirely reactionary in all of their history. The Horde acts, the Alliance reacts.

We want this one tiny situation to be different. We want the Alliance to have a decisive, proactive victory. To take the goddamn reins for once.

But, of course, this is pretty pointless to say. After all, Blizzard is Blizzard. We'll just be deepthroating Thrall through another raid and his second time 1-shotting the greatest minion of an Old God.

Gee, I wonder where we'll get the Dragon Soul from this time for him to laser beam Garrosh?
    To be completely honest, from the Voice Acting, it sounds as if Garrosh stomps a hole in Thrall's green backside and we're the only ones between him and victory.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

10+ Year Old Account
    The voice saying Leave our corpses alone or I will deal with you here and now and Oh my, what has overcome our Dark Lady? sound quite different. Maybe the latter is Rommath or someone's reaction to Sylvanas' response to Lor'themar telling her to leave their corpses alone. Perhaps she's taken aback and is stunned or apologises, and is taunted for it.

Best to just wait and see though because the voice files get increasingly eccentric as they progress, so it's probably just the voice actor changing his accent accidentally through emphasis and not different characters.

I'm glad Lor'themar is putting Sylvanas in her place. For those questioning Lor'themar's Flamestrike, if the Alliance tries to raid him he uses Arcane Shock, Mana Burn, and Mass Charm so he obviously has some magic abilities.

Deleted
    who knows, can be she is tanlikng whit the players, not Varian

15+ Year Old Account
    Are you kidding me? Gamon kills Nazgrim?

I was one of the many that wanted Gamon to be in the raid, but I only wanted him to be a silly character that was in the army. Maybe we see him killing some baddies or something. Not General Nazgim being killed by Gamon, followed by a speech that makes it sound like Gamon is a hero of the Horde or something. Hell, it sounds like Nazgrim knows Gamon or something. What the hell is this shit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I'll just bet that if this was the siege of stormwind, the horde would be dancing here instead of whining that the rebels would take the alliance so half of the playerbase isn't forced to quit and the other half, to stop PvP forever.
    pretty much sums it up -_-.

If they made stormwind like SoO, alliance players would then moan about how 'blizzars made us the bad guys so the horde could beat us up, its not fair!'/.

These players will never be satisfied with anything. Theres no thought or rationality put into any of it.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    "See the visions of fear! Despair and doubt as I have!"

Oh look, turns out Garrosh was being manipulated with visions before he consumes the Heart of that old god. One might even say, corrupted.

What a unique and interesting Blizzard plot twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

I was one of the many that wanted Gamon to be in the raid, but I only wanted him to be a silly character that was in the army. Maybe we see him killing some baddies or something. Not General Nazgim being killed by Gamon, followed by a speech that makes it sound like Gamon is a hero of the Horde or something. Hell, it sounds like Nazgrim knows Gamon or something. What the hell is this shit?
    He only kills Nazgrim if you set it up. Its an achievement to have it done, so its not meant to be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post

Oh look, turns out Garrosh was being manipulated with visions before he consumes the Heart of that old god. One might even say, corrupted.

I saw visions of fear, despair and doubt throughout my life.

zomagawds, I'm corrupted IRL!

no. garrosh took the power of y'shaarj, and so he felt it. the power of y'shaarj is sha. bad emotions. he felt those. that's all he's saying.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

Just stop. You listened to the entire thing and that's the only part you're focusing on.

10+ Year Old Account

Glad I'm not the only one who heard that.

So far it seems like Blizzard is 0/2 promises they made about this. Garrosh is corrupted and the Alliance ain't gettin' shit.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

I want to know where the hell Saurfang is in all of this. IMO, Saurfang should be the one to cut Garrosh down, and I really hope that they bring him into the raid.
    Meep~

wow... do you.. hear yourself when you write this out? You actually expect the alliance to get a 100% victory and the horde to be utterly defeated in world of warcraft.

Even my nephew could have more rational sense then this, and he's three.
    No. I expect the Alliance to have a reason to bother assisting trolls who can't even make a building that isn't bound sticks and animal hides.
    I expect the Alliance to not just finish the raid and go "Lol, here you go Horde, here's your city back, glad to be of help, we'l just be off now."

10+ Year Old Account

Fucking facepalm, another guy who's incapable of rational thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one who heard that.

So far it seems like Blizzard is 0/2 promises they made about this. Garrosh is corrupted and the Alliance ain't gettin' shit.
    ok, until you actually have a reasonable response to anything in this, i'm ignoring you, since its better then what i want to say to you.
    #boycottchina

15+ Year Old Account

I'm not sure that means he is corrupted.

Obviously he has seen these visions. That doesn't mean he was corrupted by them. He says that the Horde must conquer these emotions, and they will conquer the Sha to use it for their own. So these visions come to him, but he conquers them. He is forcing them on the players(maybe? or maybe an npc, idk), and basically seeing if they can withstand them like he has.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

It sounds like the speech about how we've progressed together and both fight for the horde is directed at players and the line that comes after is just for the meta-achievement.