Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any sexy female bloodelf, night elf, or draenei that I can have 100 kids with so I can have 100 friends, and no one can say no to being my friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Any Shaman class trainer, preferrably goblin.

Learn dat shamanistic magic and have the waves carry me home, and make a fortune as a healer.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

NOZDORMU! I'm a mage myself so I can conjure as much food and drink as I want..
    I wud love Nozdormu becuz...considering he still has his aspect powers, he could tell me the tales of the past and what the future held, and even allow me to EXPERIENCE the past personally!Relive it!
    Lorewalker Cho would be very amusing too..
    and to the OP: ALGALON THE OBSERVER!
    Of course..He has witnessed EVERYTHING from the origin of azeroth!! Your choice is better than mine!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Any mage that can make a portal. Fuck being stranded, I'm being ported home.
    This was the first and only thought I had. I don't care what mage, as long as they can make a group portal. If we limit this to no magic spells, then I want a flight master..don't care which one. If we restrict it even further, I want a gnome engineer of any kind to build a helicopter out. Also a druid with Swim Form...w/e.

Moral of this story is I'm not going to stay on a stranded island when 90% of the WoW universe could get me home easily.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Szethius View Post
    Any sexy female bloodelf, night elf, or draenei that I can have 100 kids with so I can have 100 friends, and no one can say no to being my friend.
    /depressed now

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina, for both clever and not-so clever reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    is jaina the only sexy npc? aggra might be fun too.. lol jk
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Garrosh would be interesting. Maybe we could smooth things out by being stranded together. Convince him to relax?
    or he would get so angry that he would probably cleave every living and unliving thing on the island and then would decide to make a raft out of your corpse 0o

Lady La-La would work as well!
    Last edited by Huuga; 2013-06-26 at 08:07 PM.

jaina. Everything is fine, you have food and water to an endless supply along with the ability to portal in a pinch

Heheh, my first thought was Alexstrasza as well. Aspect of Life and able to fly = not stranded no more.

Others mentioning mages had the same basic idea; food/water = sustain life & portal = not stranded no mo'

10+ Year Old Account
    It would have to be...

Chromie. A cute gnome chick that can turn into a Dragon and manipulate time. Can you say PARTY?

Nazgrim!
    I want nazgrim, he is a real leader, he will find a way to get me home for sure!
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

10+ Year Old Account
    Lorewalker Cho
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Thrall! Because you know, if I cannot return into the world, the world will just come to me! And since Thrall is the very core....

Misha the hot Draenei chick from MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    Except then you are hearthing back to the island....
    That would be an awesome twist. The story starts with you being stranded, finding the innkeeper, but before he gives you the stone, he gets snatched away by the "others". Then there are 6 seasons of you trying to get to the innkeeper. When you finally do and use it, it ports you back to... THE ISLAND.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warlord Zaela - This one can fight, control dragons, and she is packing.....

Don't judge me.
    You cared enough to post.