15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallasMultipass View Post
    I would if I wouldn't suffer consequences, parading your sexuality is obnoxious and I shouldn't be forced to watch a group of grown ups walking around almost naked parading their junk in front of myself, little kids, and the other general population.

I don't parade my heterosexuality once a year by walking around yelling "Look at me, I am the natural order of things!".
    Oh shut the fuck up.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-07-20 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    1. I'm really glad you came to this thread as a Blizzard designer though, that way you can impart your 100% truthful knowledge on all of us. I'm sure you have more insider Blizzard info to share since you do in fact work there, or have to judging by how you are saying your opinion like it is a fact.

2. Where did Blizzard say that have a design team of 50 for items? And where is this magical info about how long it takes them to design said items?

3. PTR gear limited? Do you read this site ever? All gear sets are in game, with graphics and color, all ready to go. There is nothing left changing on the sets, so we kind of know what we are getting, thus the dislike of them.

4. I never said anything against older tier sets as a lot of them do look like they should and have the correct amount of effort and tied theme in them. ToT, for some classes, ties in really well to the thunder theme as you said FL was another good example. Those examples prove that they can make sets that look good and fit the zone. These sets don't do either of those things, again, thus the dislike of them.

If these sets just happened to be the best Blizzard could come up with, so be it, we'll live and move on. The fact that their design and the design of the helms happened at the same time means that some amount of effort went in to working on the helms that could have improved the tier sets.

6. And to answer your Da Vinci question, if I was aware that it happened and I happened to come across a thread like this, I'd probably stop by it and say the guy is dumb. If someone like you came along and said that he is in fact smart, I'm sure I'd be in about this same debate about a different topic.

1. Then howdy to you too.
    2. At one point blizzard had 50+ artists as told by the lead artist at the blizzcon 3 years ago or something. The time used to create one of the pixle goodies is a guestimate.
    3. Yes Tier gear are on PTR (and all "offset" items are based of one of the tier items art) what we don't know is weapon, shields, offhands and cloak arts yet and it's still PTR and things might change. Try and dig through PTR files and find a weapon or shield model except the corrupted Garrosh axe.
    4. I dislike a lot of tier sets from lvl 50 to lvl 90, I dislike Paladin tiers in wotlk and tbc, others like them. Beauty in the eyes of the beholder.
    5. No, tier sets are sketched out by the core of the art designers and then voted on based of what fits the Raid they drop from. I'm pretty sure there's 4-5 tier sketches per class and we only get to see one. How do you know when they made the transmog helms, or the moonkin cubs for that matter?
    6. That's called difference in opinion, that still doesn't give you (or me) the right to defile the rights of eachother. Which *ding ding ding* is what this entire debate is about.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    people who kick people out of lfg and lfr for stupid reasons are mad they cant afford the helms, and to the OP you're a moron for thinking that way as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what I don't understand, there are lots of people saying it's a rip off.

Tell me this.

How is it a rip off if you're the one buying it? You KNOW the price. You KNOW what it is. It's not a rip off. Blizzard set a price and people are obviously paying the price.

NO ONE is being ripped off.

Learn something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

Man all these Jelly haters opposed to the cash shop. Poor poor people. So sad. I hope they add weapons with the best looks and procs to the cash shop. I hope they tier it too. Like $15, $25, $35, etc. and have all the amazing looking stuff at $50 a pop to keep you poor folk out of us rich folk's amazing looking gear. The same way HM raiders have better shit than the lame LFR raiders, us rich people will have way better stuff.
    Last edited by kenshinag; 2013-07-20 at 05:11 AM. Reason: This was sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    No because I didn't buy them like a newb. We had a guy fill in last night for heroic Iron qon and twins he had a helmet we kicked him too. If you want to buy in-game items let it be known you will be shunned.
    Why dont you just unsub and show Blizz what you think about this? Your actions are directed in wrong direction

Quote Originally Posted by kenshinag View Post
    Man all these Jelly haters opposed to the cash shop. Poor poor people. So sad. I hope they add weapons with the best looks and procs to the cash shop. I hope they tier it too. Like $15, $25, $35, etc. and have all the amazing looking stuff at $50 a pop to keep you poor folk out of us rich folk's amazing looking gear. The same way HM raiders have better shit than the lame LFR raiders, us rich people will have way better stuff.
    Regardless if your post is ment as sarcasm or not...
    Rich people have "goodies" in the real world, flashy cars, expensive houses, clothes, eating at exclusive restaurants and have private jets.
    You can either save up for a while and buy a nice car or treat yourself to a nice meal or you can chose not to, what other people have access to is none of your buisness.

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Personally - I think it can only be a good thing to see players flex their power in game like this. It will hopefully get the developers and the corporate minds actually thinking about the players before they decide to create a new business model for a game .... without even asking the players what they thought of it.
    Doesn't sound like a game worth saving if this is how the player base reacts to something like this. Thankfully it's only a small minority of pathetic whiners. If griefing other players for their decision to spend their own money is your idea of "sticking it to the man", then you've got it wrong. If you want to show that you're unhappy, then unsubscribe. Anything else is just petty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post
    oh the magical things that jealousy does to kids.
    they talk all the talk but at the bottom of it all is jealousy
    I have more than enough money to buy a nice house without mortgage, plus everything in the Blizzard store.

But WoW is a game I play for fun.

I play WoW to compete against others on skill and effort, not on money.

No because I didn't buy them like a newb. We had a guy fill in last night for heroic Iron qon and twins he had a helmet we kicked him too. If you want to buy in-game items let it be known you will be shunned.
    I got the frost crown, I'm clearly a noob for having it.

Now... there *could* be a rational explanation. Like people being morons and wearing the actual stat-less helmet rather then transmogging it. Which, I'm sure there's SOME people doing somewhere, because I have pretty much no faith in people to not be dumb anymore.

Which is why I also wouldn't put it past people to kick people because they bought the transmog also.

10+ Year Old Account
    They deserve it for feeding in to Blizzard's greedy, money-grubbing schemes.

Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallasMultipass View Post
    I would if I wouldn't suffer consequences,
    While I wouldn't as I don't feel that this is worth violence I still honestly wish everyone "the joy" of being a good looking guy having to work on one of these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    They deserve it for telling Blizzard that its fine to rip people off with these silly prices. I don't care that its "their money", they are making it worse for everyone long term.

Way to be childish. Its nothing to do with being poor. Its about not willingly bending over and getting ripped off by Blizzard for a few pixels.
    Is Blizzard lying to them about the cost?

Committing credit card fraud?

Is Blizz extorting folks, robbing them at gunpoint?

No?

You mean people are spending THEIR money on things they've decided they want? THAT IS MADNESS.
    indignantgoat.com/
    XBL: Indignant Goat | BattleTag: IndiGoat#1288 | SteamID: Indignant Goat[/B]

15+ Year Old Account
    Jealous people can go far when it comes to "punish" those they are jealous of. very sad to see it on such a small level

10+ Year Old Account
    The community has very unique ways of expressing their displeasure with some things...

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize that you pay $15 a month to buy all the in-game items you've ever had, right?
    indignantgoat.com/
    XBL: Indignant Goat | BattleTag: IndiGoat#1288 | SteamID: Indignant Goat[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    Says who? Inb4 homunculus circle-reasoning.
    According to your signature you have passed tests to become a fighter pilot, that gives you access to fighter jets. I don't have access to fighter jets, I'm now going make a big fuzz about it on the internet claiming it's unfair.

Why would I do that? That's silly.
    You passed some criteria and completed tests that earned you the access to that education.
    Just as I and other have earned our money and have the right to use them as we want.
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2013-07-20 at 05:24 AM.

I dont agree with people being kicked but i do have a dislike for the blizz store, it really shouldnt exist for an mmo that has a sub fee and the addition of the paid services. If they think they really must have the blizz store then at least either make the items be obtainable in game once an item has been up on the store for a certain amount of time or just obtainable right away via a low drop rate or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    Most people vote to kick without even knowing the reason for the vote.... 1 or 2 arses are taking advantage of this to take out their jealousy at someone who has more money than them...

For that reason what you say isn't actually true.
    People voting without really knowing what's going on sounds exactly like democracy.