Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm just hoping that somewhere in the next expansion, corgis will be unleashed.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kergian View Post
    It looks to me like they are setting Jaina as the next baddie .... shes acting like garosh did during wrath
    garrosh was a whiny emo who always went on and on about how "greatmother geyah is the only thing containing my blood lust i will doom our people blah blah blah"

jaina has a legitimate reason for the way shes acting, like kosak said, just because she started listening to rock music and dating a dragon doesnt mean jaina is evil.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I think another Panda expansion is due.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I think another Panda expansion is due.
    pandaria revamp xpack imo.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm of Pandaria

new race - undead panadren, new class - deathmonk
    main boss - deathwing jr.

I'm glad we don't know yet. Watching the Blizzcon stream and seeing the first glimpse of the next expansion is gonna be extremely exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    So any of you got any information or leaks about the next expansion, or will this year blizzcon be more exciting then the other blizzcons, because we're clueless?
    Well GC hinted a few months ago at a new feature designed to make old content more relevant again. I think that feature will be scalable content.

Wrathion hints at a threat to Azeroth next xpac, turning the world red. Possibly Burning Legion (?)

http://www.wowwiki.com/Dark_Below "The Dark Below is a place inhabited by demons, devils and infernal creatures, from where some sorcerers take their power directly and sometimes have a patron beast to foster their magic...The demons from the Dark Below apparently exist apart from the Burning Legion, who reside in the Twisting Nether. " Kindof an obscure reference if it is a hoax, I'd expect something more obvious like The Return of Illidan or something.

Based on lore and that leaked expansion list, I'm anticipating that the xpac is either South Seas, Emerald Dream or Burning Legion themed.

Draenor Set

Azuremyst Isle - 1 to 10
    Bloodmyrk Isle - 10 to 20

Eversong Forest - 1 to 10
    Quel'thalas - 10 to 20
    Hellfire Peninsula - 58 to 62
    Zangarmarsh - 60 to 64
    Terokkar Forest - 61 to 65
    The Deadlands - 63 to 67
    Nagrand - 64 to 68
    Blade's Edge Mountains - 66 to 70
    Netherstorm - 67 to 70
    Shadowmoon Valley - 69 to 70

- Northrend Set

Borean Tundra - 67 to 70
    Howling Fjord - 67 to 70
    Dragonblight - 69 to 72
    Grizzly Hills - 70 to 73
    Crystalsong Forest - 72 to 75
    Zul'drak - 73 to 76
    Sholazar Basin - 75 to 79
    Storm Peaks - 76 to 80
    Icecrown Glacier - 78 to 80

- Maelstrom Set

Gilneas - 77 to 80
    Grim Batol - 78 to 81
    Kul Tiras - 79 to 82
    Kezan - 81 to 86
    Tel Abim - 83 to 85
    Zandalar - 84 to 87
    Plunder Isle - 86 to 88
    The Broken Isles - 87 to 90
    The Maelstrom - 89 to 90

- Plane Set

Pandaria - 1 to 10
    Hiji - 10 to 20

Wolfenhold - 1 to 10
    Xorothian Plains - 10 to 20

The Green Lands - 88 to 91
    The Dying Paradise - 91 to 94
    The Emerald Nightmare - 94 to 97
    The Eye of Ysera - 97 to 100

Deephome - 88 to 91
    Skywall - 91 to 94
    The Abyssal Maw - 94 to 97
    The Firelands - 97 to 100

- Legion Set

K'aresh - 96 to 99
    Argus Meadowlands - 97 to 100
    Mac'Aree - 99 to 100
    Maw of Oblivion - 100+
    The Burning Citadel - 100+++

It still surprises me that so many people want to see Outland redone. Personally it has been the worst experience/expansion in the game by far. Raid content was good, or even in the okay scale but the zone and leveling content was mainly completely horrible, not to include few larger quests chains that had a huge lore impact. Classic the old version pre Cata was a true adventure without a straight progression path in questing. In TBC Nagrand was remotely the only enjoyable zone. Can someone seriously elaborate what was so great in Outland? Don't get me wrong, Burning legion is a great antagonist and important one to the whole game, that wasn't the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    IMO It'll be Old Gods vs. Burning Legion with Azshara as the main villain set in revamped Outland and the Great/South Sea. Neutral Naga race, Demonhunter hero class.
    I just can't imagine doing the revamped zones thing again because it really didn't work out that well in Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine we'll be somewhat surprised and some of it "I knew it."
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    Better not be. I don't want that underwater, naga junk. Couldn't stand either in Cata, so an entire expansion? No thanks. Burning Legion is the only thing that will draw the interest of older players and maybe even bring back interest overall.
    People say this, but I seriously doubt a demonic theme would bring older players back to the game. If people aren't playing now, its because of the game's systems, not the enemies they're currently fighting in-game. MoP has showcased some of the best raiding the game has ever seen. If people aren't coming back for that, they ain't coming back for a bunch of demons.

Quote Originally Posted by rede View Post
    It still surprises me that so many people want to see Outland redone. Personally it has been the worst experience/expansion in the game by far. Raid content was good, or even in the okay scale but the zone and leveling content was mainly completely horrible, not to include few larger quests chains that had a huge lore impact. Classic the old version pre Cata was a true adventure without a straight progression path in questing. In TBC Nagrand was remotely the only enjoyable zone. Can someone seriously elaborate what was so great in Outland? Don't get me wrong, Burning legion is a great antagonist and important one to the whole game, that wasn't the problem.
    I actually agree with you. BC had some of my favourite raid and the xpac had a cool theme but beyond that it was nothing special. WOTLK had everything just right except it lacked quality raid content (except Ulduar). Cata was just all round horrible. I've enjoyed MOP overall but the theme doesn't match up to the Burning Legion or Lich king / scourge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    People say this, but I seriously doubt a demonic theme would bring older players back to the game. If people aren't playing now, its because of the game's systems, not the enemies they're currently fighting in-game. MoP has showcased some of the best raiding the game has ever seen. If people aren't coming back for that, they ain't coming back for a bunch of demons.

Except there was a lot of backlash to Pandaria. If it was on some other continent that wasn't pandas I'm sure there would of been a different response. Don't get me wrong I love Pandaria but a lot of people out there are very shallow and...close-minded. It sounds bad but I think people REALLY don't like the whole Panda thing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    mists proved that Blizzard are good at pulling a entire new storyline out of there ass, and give it a Rich Backstory, and lore. Whos to say its Legion whos to say its naga, It could something we really dont expect.
    Story, yes. Content ... Not so much.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Pff if you're jaded sure. IMO

Warrior-Magi

Rainbows and unicorns, tea parties and care bears. In an infernal hellfire from the darkest corners of the burning legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    The the alliance on the forums can cry about having a leader killed...

Sorry, but honestly one of the silliest things I have ever read was how much QQ there was about ´Blizzard hates Alliance´..

But seeing how Blizzard tends to overreact to any criticism.. my guess is they will have to have a huge, definable villian in the next expac. I enjoyed the story in MoP, but there was a lot of people complaining that there wasn´t a definable ´big´ enemy.
    Can't agree with you about the Alliance QQ. I've realized that unless you mainly play one faction or the other, you can't really understand what all the fuss is about. From an Alliance players standpoint, our biggest defining moment was slaughtering innocent BE's in Dalaran, and trust me, that was no "fist pumping" moment for me and many others who do actually like the Horde.

However, I personally liked that there was no real definable big baddie. I like having the war back in warcraft, I like being able to take part in something bigger and more elaborate than just "Rawr! I have come back from planet retcon to destroy all of Azeroth!". As a player, I felt more involved in the events of the game than I ever had in the past, and even though I have not unsubbed once in my years playing, Mists really renewed my interest in the game quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    More than likely it will be Azshara and N'Zoth.

Don't be surprised when "The Dark Below" is officially announced at BlizzCon.
    My money is on this aswell, its always been the same way. Now they jst want to hide it since it wasnt that major suprise feeling when everyone already knew about MoP before blizzcon last time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    Actually right now, us Alliance don't really care for Jaina... so you can have her.

I for one think the next expac is going to be about Azshara, she is supposed to be this monstrous sea monster that wanders the ocean floor now. We still have to deal with her. The name the dark below also kind of encourages this. I think the next expac will be Azhsara, we get to 95, then the next expac will be the burning legion with Sargeras, and we get to 100, and that may be the last expac.

so much wrong here, The Dark Below isn't real, wasn't ever registered, next expack will be to 100 and there will be at least 2 more after it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's going to be Azshara/Nzoth/South Seas, but it is nice to not know a ton of details before the announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    -snip-
    Two things completely wrong with what you just said.
    1: That "Dark Below" quote you posted very Retconned a while back, so it has no meaning what so ever. Also, the Dark Below directly references to creatures of the deep in recent lore.
    2: The "leaked list" was confirmed fake by the very same guy who posted it. All he did was pull names from a warcraft book or something that came out around that time that had a bunch of names and such.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    There was plenty of content everywhere in MoP. You must of just not liked most of it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing