Thread: Breaks in raid.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3 hours raid, 5-10 minutes break, extras depending on the level of progression. If we are on farm, 5 minutes are enough. If we are on progression, we take breaks more often.

10+ Year Old Account
    We raid 3.5 hours per night for 3 nights a week and have no scheduled breaks. There are occasional ones for about 5 minutes to refocus or what not if we repeatedly fail on stuff. Most of us just bio/smoke/enchant/gem/AFK during trash or recovering from wipes.

Our guild riads 3.5h and we take 2 x 10 min break somewhere in between. These are not set, we usually take em after a certain amount of bosses or done, or if we are stuck on progression when we feel the raid needs a breather to recupe.

We have multiple mostly 10-ish min breaks over the course of the night.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    10 minutes every 1:30 for people to have a smoke, but it was more like 20 minutes.

Fun fun

7 minutes, every hour, on the hour (or thereabouts). This means two breaks on our 3 hour raids.

We used to not have scehduled breaks, but lost so much time to people going afk all the time, at different times. Having a scheduled break means people know to hold it until the break.

Every now and then we have unplanned emergency breaks. It seems that weird stuff happens on raid times. Like this one time when one raider had the police knocking on his door to take his shotgun. He had one for hunting and his license had run out... Or another time when I discovered a cat outside my window, on the 3rd floor. Or when a guy had a group of drunken partygoers breaking and entering on the bottom floor while he was playing upstairs. Or when one guy had to go and eat cause his mum said he was too skinny. Or this time when... Nevermind.

Deleted
    we raid 4h and make a 5 minute break

No scheduled breaks, ppl might go away after a wipe.
    We usually start late and finish early anyway, ppl shouldn't need planned breaks in a 2-3h window.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've normally had 10 minute breaks, but currenly raid 4 hours, 3 nights a week and we do a 15 min break after 2 hours.

You get home, take a shower, then take another quick shower during the break in your raid a few hours later? Are you Aquaman?

We raid 3:30 hrs a night, 5 days a week, with no breaks. If people need to go to the toilet etc, they just go do it while everyone else are running back, and get a ress instead.

Raiding was one big break, no-stress raids could go for hours and hours.

my guild has a 7 min brake halfway through the raid it can be longer if we get to a boss we havent been asked to read up on yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    We do one 5 minute scheduled break, and usually have another when our dk tanks ex-wife shows up to drop off his kids.
    xDDDDD hahaha

Deleted
    4 hour raids including 1-3 5min breaks and one 20min break.

Offtopic: avast blocked malicious URL from this post page 4. wuts going on?

15+ Year Old Account
    You can hadle cigarettes, bio, kids, wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend during corpse run. 5 min break is enough for emergencies.

Deleted
    No breaks when farming content... who has to go to the toilet does i quickly after a wipe and gets a rezz. Eating, going for a smoke, etc should be done before or after the raid. As we have a bigger raid-roster when farming there is always at least one boss where someone isnt in the group and can take a break for these 20-30min.

While doing progress we make one 10min break after a few hourse... as you progress a boss with a fix setup people wont get breaks automatically and after some time you have to get some time to breath fresh air or maybe change talents/spec.

Deleted
    Raid 3 hrs, 1 or 2 5 minute breaks

6-8 minute break halfway through our 4 hour raid. Enough for me to bio, grab a bite to eat and maybe discuss the boss we're on/research some aspects of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    We raid 3 hours per day. At first we had 1 5 minute break, but it seemed people took their time for getting back. Now we have 1 10-minute break mid raid and all are back usually for the correct time.
    On FLEX, farm stuff we take 5 minutes or so, if any.

10 minutes at about the 1.5 hour mark.

If we're just doing trash people are free to get up and pee/get food/get a drink so usually our breaks are a lot shorter.

Works a charm for the team and we never have people begging for a break...except the one stoner in our group. Sometimes I delay breaks longer the harder he begs *evil laughter*
    "Too late, and to their sorrow, do those who misplace their trust in gods learn their fate" - Judge Bergan

The notion that nature can be calculated inevitably leads to the conclusion that humans too can be reduced to basic mechanical parts