Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    No, azeroth is currently not weak. We have pandas now, we have some goblins, we have some worgen, we have dranei, we have blood elfs and we have other allies to be introduced soon as well. We are not weak, the horde might be all fucked up, but that doesn't mean the rest of the world is. We are as strong, if not stronger than WC3

True we are strong in races plus there are many more out there

Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    If they were to invade now while the Horde is basically in shambles and rebuilding itself, we would have only 3 possible routes. Imminent death of Azeroth, the Legion looking like total chumps, or the addition of another deus ex machina to fight them back (we saw how well that went over in Dragon Soul.) All 3 of them result in fairly poor storytelling.

Are we stronger? Yeah we are. But when the Legion still almost destroyed the world when we were unified without a full blown invasion force, us beating back a full blown zerg style invasion with basically 1 1/2 non unified factions would make them look like chumps.
    you mean like how we managed to beat them in warcraft 3 despite the orcs completely decimating a large portion of azeroth but 20 or so years earlier? or when only 10 years after we barely managed to defeat them in warcraft 3 we went to an alien planet and decimated their forces and cut them off? or how after a long battle against the lich king where we actually lost if it wasnt for deus ex machina we manage to stop a near all powerful dragon and his legion of old god minions from destroying the world?

or how after all that instead of rebuilding we decided to smack each other around?

this is an mmo, it works on comic book logic.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I'll just say it right here, if we go to Zandalar and its a regular "Kill all the trolls"-raid, im gonna rage.
    If we go there and join Rastakhan, or even if Vol'jin leads the Darkspears to turn the remaining Zandalari against Zul, I'll just get a lifelong subscription.
    The Zandalari where so awesome back in the days, being civilized, yet savage, trolls saving the world from their more brutal brethren.
    And all of a sudden they all went nuts and tried to kill us. Fuck that.

Quote Originally Posted by Koreche View Post
    But when we go to northrend it was not legion lore because they broke away from the legion. it was scourge.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes they had gotten free

Then maybe they would wait until we fight the strongest old god on azeroth and th strongest mage to live on azeroth?

- - - Updated - - -
    You need power she was as strong before she turn as pit lords and and the most power legion commanders. Now that power has most likely could she may even rival a Titan now

Like the other 7 times the legion came, we were doomed and ended up kicking their ass...
    Yes we did

Quote Originally Posted by Gozzu View Post
    I'll just say it right here, if we go to Zandalar and its a regular "Kill all the trolls"-raid, im gonna rage.
    If we go there and join Rastakhan, or even if Vol'jin leads the Darkspears to turn the remaining Zandalari against Zul, I'll just get a lifelong subscription.
    The Zandalari where so awesome back in the days, being civilized, yet savage, trolls saving the world from their more brutal brethren.
    And all of a sudden they all went nuts and tried to kill us. Fuck that.
    its less nuts and more really desperate and scared. its heavily hinted that the only real prophecy zul ever had was of the cataclysm and hes now giving fake prophecies in order to scare the zandalari into following him.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    no pandaria is a continent.

the south seas is a bunch of different island nations and zones.

did we go to the tomb of sargeras in pandaria? did we go to plunder isle and fight the bloodsail buccaneers? did we go to zandalar and see the trolls homeland? did we go into undermine and see the goblin tech before they started turning dumb? did we go to kul'tiras and see jainas family?

no we didnt.
    Kul'Tiras isn't the South Seas. Its where Tol'Barad is. In fact, Tol'Barad is the island prison of the nation of KUL'TIRAS. Why it wasn't shown in Cataclysm is incredible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Kul'Tiras isn't the South Seas. Its where Tol'Barad is. In fact, Tol'Barad is the island prison of the nation of KUL'TIRAS. Why it wasn't shown in Cataclysm is incredible.

No but it could be one of those sub plots where we don't necessarily follow the main expansion plot.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Then i'd be a hell of a lot disappointed. I don't want to spend an entire Expansion sailing around the seas of Pandaria. There really isn't anything there, and i'd just finished a MoP X-pac don't want another one right now.
    I'd rather it be about the Great Sea, the huge sea between the continents with the maelstrom in the center.
    Last edited by Lupinemancer; 2013-10-28 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KenjiEvans View Post
    Then i'd be a hell of a lot disappointed. I don't use an entire Expansion sailing around the seas of Pandaria.
    I'd rather it be about the Great Sea, the huge sea between the continents with the maelstrom in the center.
    thats what the south seas are... its the islands and zones surrounding the maelstrom

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreche View Post
    But when we go to northrend it was not legion lore because they broke away from the legion. it was scourge.
    burning crusade wasn't really legion lore either because we were fighting the illidari

the tectonic plates shifting it out towards the south seas is blizzards excuse why it didnt show up

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the tectonic plates shifting it out towards the south seas is blizzards excuse why it didnt show up
    Tectonic plates shifted it out of a completely different temperate zone, and even passed the Equator?

Yeah, I guess Blizzard would be okay with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Early Cataclysm hype train gloating, before they crashed said train into a cliff.

Ye i know, which is why i really want a redemption-story for them. To kill of the basis of all troll culture, just like that, would be fucking terrible.
    They're the oldest race on the planet, they have the oldest records of history, they have a huge "civilization", with which i mean the troll councils, and they're overall fucking badass. To just kill them off would make me speachless.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Pandaria is surrounded by the Westersea and Mistveil sea.

Also, when people say South Seas it usually means these zones:
    - Kul Tiras
    - Undermine
    - Zuldazar
    - Broken Isle
    - Nazjatar
    - Tel Abim

Stuff like that, which Pandaria isn't apart of
    Before Pandaria came out, we didn't know where Pandaria was.

Quote Originally Posted by Gozzu View Post
    Ye i know, which is why i really want a redemption-story for them. To kill of the basis of all troll culture, just like that, would be fucking terrible.
    They're the oldest race on the planet, they have the oldest records of history, they have a huge "civilization", with which i mean the troll councils, and they're overall fucking badass. To just kill them off would make me speachless.
    I doubt Isle of Thunder was the last of the trolls. We have killed the leaders of the Zandalari each expansion now, they'll keep electing more. Knowing the Zandalari empire, we may not have killed even a fraction of their military force on IoT.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Before Pandaria came out, we didn't know where Pandaria was.
    RPG quoted it as far west of the Stonetalon Mountains.

15+ Year Old Account
    I doubt Isle of Thunder was the last of the trolls. We have killed the leaders of the Zandalari each expansion now, they'll keep electing more. Knowing the Zandalari empire, we may not have killed even a fraction of their military force on IoT.

- - - Updated - - -

RPG quoted it as far west of the Stonetalon Mountains.
    RPG's never been canon to WoW until the game confirms the information.

As for the Zandalari, I highly doubt we've seen a fraction of their actual forces, especially since most of what we faced on IoT was Farakki, Amani, Drakkari, and Gurubashi. There were very few Zandalari on the Isle of Thunder. And besides, that invasion had to come from somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Please not the South Seas - sooo boring.
    Everybody gets a boat.

Everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    RPG's never been canon to WoW until the game confirms the information.

As for the Zandalari, I highly doubt we've seen a fraction of their actual forces, especially since most of what we faced on IoT was Farakki, Amani, Drakkari, and Gurubashi. There were very few Zandalari on the Isle of Thunder. And besides, that invasion had to come from somewhere...
    didnt blizzard confirm that the forces on pandaria were only one of zuls many ships?

Deleted
    I agree with the OP and believe the next expansion will not be Legion (Expansion 6 possibly), but rather Azshara and N'zoth (Yay!)I can hardly hold in my excitement for Blizzcon!