Page 65 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Inb4 final raid boss features garrosh vs grom, sure would love to see what happens when dad returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    I am literally so happy pandas can die in a fire while i am having fun on draenor
    A million times, this.

warlods of draenor is true and here is the lore. azeroth starts to shake as the olds gods finally broke free after all these years. knowing that azeroth is beyond salvation the horde and alliance forces only hope is to leave the forsaken rock. they know the north is a ticking time bomb with the lich king still there and the undead so the only viable option is the dark portal. they then flee to draenor. end of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by darkest4 View Post
    This.. Garrosh is just Grom 2.0 with the Sha/Old God possessing/corrupting him instead of the Burning Legion. It would be incredibly stupid of Blizzard to have another bloodthirsty/possessed Hellscream orc as the final villain for 2 expansions in a row. It would be like if the expansion right after Wotlk was Bolvar Lich King as the final boss. People don't want to face basically the same final villain twice in a row. Besides, Grom redeems himself in the end, there's no reason to travel back in time to stop him from doing so. Grom's story is good as is and it's over, messing with it/retconning could only make it worse and be incredibly stupid by Blizzard.
    You do realize they aren't going to retcon anything or else they're way more into killing this game than I thought. The Bronze Dragonflight is on the side of keeping things exactly the same. That's why when the infinite dragonflight tried to kill Arthas before he became the Lich King (would could have been a good thing) we had to HELP him go insane. If anything Grom won't be the main antagonist per say but we'll simply make sure he goes down the right path should somebody steer him astray. Who know... we might even get to help him and Thrall defeat Mannoroth.

Darn, I went out and had a life today and MMOC exploded and now there 30 new pages... what did I miss besides the "announcement" on the main page? =[

Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    Next expac will be The Dark Below. Calling it now so I can rub it in people's faces when it happens, or eat the embarrassment if it doesn't. Regardless, this'll be my sig when Blizzcon is over :3
    I guess blizzard ruined that plan

There won't be another Orc Endboss - that would be just stupid. I predict they will bring back Illidan. That's something people want. And we will Retcon the Burning Crusade Story - it would not affect Deathwing/Cataclysm at all and or Pandaria. We will kill Kil'Jaeden this time and get a first glimps of Sageras himself. He will be pissed but we will not fight him this expansion. Since BC was already based on a lore mistake of Metzen they can fix every story problem they had with Draenor this way AND bring back Illidan.
    Last edited by Kryos; 2013-11-01 at 11:30 PM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Well I don't know about you guys but I'm going to enjoy this week. I mean I like the fact that I'm not sure about the next expansions and I will enjoy imagining every possible outcome, even if the next expansion will be about Old God N'zoth or Grom or both. I'm just curious what happens next and I'm sure Blizzard will not make absurd decisions that will be against the lore. Damn it I can't find something wrong with the titles either so I don't know why the hell are people discontent with everything. I'm not the fan boy I may appear to be but you guys sure get pissed over petty things. (not saying the expansion is a petty thing, but the speculations around it or it's title are)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspen View Post
    Darn, I went out and had a life today and MMOC exploded and now there 30 new pages... what did I miss besides the "announcement" on the main page? =[
    Not much, basically we only know a name for now :P

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Obviously there'd be more stories going on, MoP was clearly not just about Garrosh only either, though all of the events did culminate into one big finale in SoO. There could possibly be something on the Alliance front too, just imagine a twist where it isn't Ner'zhul who opens the Dark Portal, but the Alliance is lead into Draenor somehow, we are talking alternate timelines after all.

Plus, Blizzard has promised the Alliance stuff everytime the Alliance players have whined, this will go over just as well as the other times.
    I doubt Grom being on the box would make Alliance feel happy.

Plus the whole "We did all this stuff, now it means nothing because we're in a time 30 years before Vol'jin was even warchief."

It's too jumpy, I am still 90% certain the OP is trolling us. He just happens to live in New Zealand and found the copyright before us.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

So, if we will see Grommash, will we also see Durotan, Thrall's father?

Quote Originally Posted by elmowaki View Post
    Not much, basically we only know a name for now :P
    Ok thanks xD So basically 3 or 4 threads with 30-40 new pages each of nothing but people getting defensive and bickering? lol That's what I figured =]

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    There won't be another Orc Endboss - that would be just stupid. They will bring back Illidan. That's something people want. And we will Retcon the Burning Crusade Story - it would not affect Deathwing/Cataclysm at all and or Pandria. We will kill Kil'Jaeden this time and get a first glimps of Sageras himself. He will be pissed but we will not fight him this expansion. Since BC was already based on a lore mistake of Metzen they can fix every story problem they had with Draenor this way AND bring back Illidan.
    They wont make Illidan the final boss either. Metzen said he hated how they handled him.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    They wont make Illidan the final boss either. Metzen said he hated how they handled him.
    Yup, Kil'Jaeden will be the final boss. Illidan will be our teacher and master and we will learn the way of the Demon Hunter in the Black Tempel. We will retcon the BC story. That's what I expect to happen. Illian also has some beef with Kil'Jaeden. It's a win-win situation.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

they have to bring on the dark below. the undersea old god was rubbed in our face since cataclysm, they have to do it now. why most playser dislike underwater zones is beyond me. are they all autistic and cannot deal with 3 dimensional moving? come on. it is the same like flying...

omg he can c the future! O.O look at front page it matches

People should settle down a bit.
    While the name is likely, that doesn't mean any of the other details are inherently correct.

To begin with you have the glaring issue of "grom" being "renamed" to "grommash" that the original post mentions.
    Which clearly shows that the OP has no idea what he's talking about, since Grommash is already his name, and since he's been named Grom/Grommash for 15+ years, and since Deathwing wasn't renamed despite the existence of several other things already named "Deathwing".

I honestly have a hard time believing that Blizzard is foolish enough to focus a third expansion in a row on Orcs, alienating the Alliance player-base yet again--and making an expansion where Garrosh 0.5 is the antagonist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once more, i'm dead certain this is all a silly hoax and not happening =)
    Quote me afterwards if you like, if this were actually real i'd be done with WoW anyway most likely ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    People should settle down a bit.
    While the name is likely, that doesn't mean any of the other details are inherently correct.

To begin with you have the glaring issue of "grom" being "renamed" to "grommash" that the original post mentions.
    Which clearly shows that the OP has no idea what he's talking about, since Grommash is already his name, and since he's been named Grom/Grommash for 15+ years, and since Deathwing wasn't renamed despite the existence of several other things already named "Deathwing".

I honestly have a hard time believing that Blizzard is foolish enough to focus a third expansion in a row on Orcs, alienating the Alliance player-base yet again--and making an expansion where Garrosh 0.5 is the antagonist.
    Draenor got it's name from the Draenei, who also call it home.

Quote Originally Posted by Fmr View Post
    warlods of draenor is true and here is the lore. azeroth starts to shake as the olds gods finally broke free after all these years. knowing that azeroth is beyond salvation the horde and alliance forces only hope is to leave the forsaken rock. they know the north is a ticking time bomb with the lich king still there and the undead so the only viable option is the dark portal. they then flee to draenor. end of the story.
    I am SO glad that you aren't the writer.