Page 81 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kolston View Post
    Yeah, I'm aware of that, it's a pipe dream, nothing more, but it would be awesome. I'm not sure what reason we'd ever have to go back that far, but actually getting to interact with the titans would be cool, even if it's in the past.
    I would ask you then not to look to the past to see the great conflict between the Titans and the Old Gods but rather look towards the future for the end times. Embrace the destructive nature of the game that our characters live in and understand that one day... they will be back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I tend to agree that some of this doesn't make much sense for WoW. But I think if Boub is confident that it is actually Blizzard copyrighting WoD, then we can be pretty confident they did.

So what does that leave us with? I think it'd be pretty awesome if Metzen comes out on stage and is like, "HAI GUYS, U HEAR ABOUT WARLODS OF DRAENOR? U THINK ITS WOW? NOPE!" And then the room goes dark and he says something super Metzen-level dramatic, like "Blizzard entertainment is proud to announce....a game 11 years in the making...a return to the roots of the Blizzard games....I present to you, WARCRAFT IV: WARLORDS OF DRAENOR." Epic trailer ensures, rioting nerds burn down L.A./go comatose from all the nerdgasms.

I'm picturing it, man, I'm picturing it.

/conspiracyrant

Then, there doesn't need to be time travel in WoD at all. It's just a game which takes place between WC3 and WoW, which is at least some years, and can follow Turyalon and Alleria. DONE AND DONE.
    This was the most entertaining thing I've read today.

Well done. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

Deleted
    Ok I just went over the (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...History-Game-)) Asian Leak Post here on MMOC. And honestly this looks a little crazy if you think about it.

1. The Spacesuits
    May very well mean we're going into outer Space (Wo.. Draenor)

2. The key of patch 6.0 has two, one is G, another is D.
    Somebody mentioned that G might be Grom and D Draenor.
    I don't think G for Grom might be right. It's something else.

3. We may have one D, but G perhaps not one, maybe 5?
    So again the D and there might be 5 G's. The Warlords maybe? 5 Names with G.

4. ilvl compression for X5 is due to the Big Event and Canon in X5. (comes earlier in the main post)
    iLvL Compression being lorewise canon and stuff due to Time-Travel

5. The Red Names becomes Yellow, Green Names drop gears. The end of time is what its starts, Medivh shows to give you Dailies.
    Maybe Enemys becoming friends but old friends/allies being the Villains/Bosses?

6. DW returns, but which one?
    Wrathion, the "young".

7. A classic Maincity becomes Raid Dungeon.
    Maybe the Siege of Stormwind back in the what? 1st or 2nd War as a Raid?
    Would explain the Garithos, Garona and Garad stuff at the top of the original post maybe?

8. Your known history, may not be "the original" one.
    Due to the messing with time the Story we knew until now is only a remaining illusion, while the Original Story is what we are just getting into.
    (Maybe this Xpac is going to bring us to pre-draenor, changing the Original Story, so that this, due to the iLvL Suppression is the start of an entirely new Arc. Pretty much a startover)

9. Due to s/he is not exist in "the original" history. S/he killed him/her in that time, to do the right thing.
    May also go well with Arthas and Jaina, with the whole Story thing. Arthas does not exist in the Story anymore, since he is dead by now.
    But what about another timeline. And if Jaina travels with us might she do something that forces his hand?

10. When the theory is in mess, Anduin Wrynn regrets his choice, while Wrathion faces his glory.
    May imply that Garrosh is one of the G's and Anduin freed him to redeem Garrosh. But though to Wrathion who failed to unite everyone under the Alliance Banners interrupts and wins Garrosh for himself?

11. A Maincity-class Dungeon finally becomes a true Maincity.
    Maybe Stratholme in which case Garithos might make sense.
    12. They, the young. What's their choice when they get a overwhelming power one day?
    Anduin and Wrathion gaining power somehow, but both going different ways with their newfound powers, thus Anduin goes the Path of the Light and Wrathion follows in his fathers footsteps?

13. Among those fetters and bad romances, the world is shattering into pieces by "the young" suddenly get power.
    Again Wrathion gaining power to shatter some world

14. Velen: Anybody here?
    Dunno? Alone in the Dark?

15. Turalyon and Alleria returns.
    Fuck...

16. Hail To The King, Baby!!!
    With the Stratholme thing maybe Arthas!?

17. W Saurfang is in trouble? Oh, come on my little brother!
    W could also just be mistranslated so we're obv. speaking of Varok and Broxigar.

Ok honestly.. I don't get a fucking thing from all that crap.
    Last edited by mmoc7fc23bbf2a; 2013-11-03 at 01:44 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    2. The key of patch 6.0 has two, one is G, another is D.
    Somebody mentioned that G might be Grom and D Draenor.
    I don't think G for Grom might be right. It's something else.

3. We may have one D, but G perhaps not one, maybe 5?
    So again the D and there might be 5 G's. The Warlords maybe? 5 Names with G.
    from the other post it stated some G names:

-One of those Gs, MUST be Garad.
    -One of those Gs, MAY be "Garona".
    -One of the last known those Gs, MIGHT be "Garithos".
    -The forth G, is Gul'dan.

Two other notable characters that could be of interest are Grom and Garrosh. Garad is Thrall's grandfather

6. DW returns, but which one?
    Wrathion, the "young".
    it could possibly be neltharion from the past when he visited outlands. Deathwing's lair is on the right side of the map: http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wowp...raenor_map.jpg

Then again,

-The Dragon Soul's power is not vanished yet. Instead, they cannot touch that power, the power someone have long coveted.

Wrathion?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    10. When the theory is in mess, Anduin Wrynn regrets his choice, while Wrathion faces his glory.

12. They, the young. What's their choice when they get a overwhelming power one day?

13. Among those fetters and bad romances, the world is shattering into pieces by "the young" suddenly get power.
    Perhaps Wrathion gets the Dragon Soul and inadvertently causes the shattering of Draenor as it was supposed to, setting history back to normal? Could be causing the shattering of Azeroth in a pre-expansion event instead
    Last edited by bohapjut; 2013-11-03 at 02:46 AM.

Interesting. I do believe this more than the other speculation threads as I have faith in Boub. I'm looking forward to Blizzcon.

The only thing that is going to BIG TIME bother me is if it's another Horde/Orc centric expansion. Being primarily Alliance I want to see some luv given to Draenei, other Alliance races and figureheads. I don't mind the Horde/Orc stories as I have found them very interesting. I'm just feeling very left behind story wise as Alliance.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyprime View Post
    Interesting. I do believe this more than the other speculation threads as I have faith in Boub. I'm looking forward to Blizzcon.

The only thing that is going to BIG TIME bother me is if it's another Horde/Orc centric expansion. Being primarily Alliance I want to see some luv given to Draenei, other Alliance races and figureheads. I don't mind the Horde/Orc stories as I have found them very interesting. I'm just feeling very left behind story wise as Alliance.
    Eh, if the story is "Orcs be evil", which would be the story of Draenor, then I don't really think it is a Horde story after all. It involves a Horde race, sure, but that's like saying Burning Crusade was a Night Elf expansion because of Illidan.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

The more I read that Chinese leak the more I think we go back in time not because of choice but out of sheer survival. Some others have hypothesized that the Legion will invade in massive force to kick off the expansion and we HAVE to go back in time because Azeroth is completely lost. Kinda like Star Trek IV but hopefully we don't have to have Scotty redesign the inside of a Klingon Bird of Prey to carry two humpback whales and a shit ton of water back to our time to save the planet.

If all of these hints are true, then things will be insane next expansion, and I for one can't wait to see just how nuts it can get.

"Admiral, there be whales here!" Montgomery Scott

10+ Year Old Account
    There is so much fuckery afoot without any details that I am bursting with hype, and I just KNOW I am going to be disappointed somehow, but I can't help myself.

If time travel really is the theme of this rumored expansion, then it is very possible that Blizzard is going to try and attempt a Warcraft reboot in the near future. Which means we could very well be seeing a WCIV within the next 10 years.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    There is so much fuckery afoot without any details that I am bursting with hype, and I just KNOW I am going to be disappointed somehow, but I can't help myself.

If time travel really is the theme of this rumored expansion, then it is very possible that Blizzard is going to try and attempt a Warcraft reboot in the near future. Which means we could very well be seeing a WCIV within the next 10 years.
    Im with you there. I have a sinking feeling after Blizzcon alot of people with be left with the WTF Scooby Doo look on there faces. I truely hope I am wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    G's... Go'el?

Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    If this is real I will seriously eat my own shit.
    So, uh...Youtube, then?

I will be fucking pissed if Blizzard announces an xpac about "screw it lore, we go to "original timeline" so what we have been doing for 10 years don't count" I am really worried about this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I will be fucking pissed if Blizzard announces an xpac about "screw it lore, we go to "original timeline" so what we have been doing for 10 years don't count" I am really worried about this.
    Even if that's what happens, it's not like you didn't play everything. Your experiences won't go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    Even if that's what happens, it's not like you didn't play everything. Your experiences won't go away.
    I did play it all but if Blizzard is gonna devalue all of that as non original timeline then fuck them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I did play it all but if Blizzard is gonna devalue all of that as non original timeline then fuck them.
    I reckon it's rather unlikely to happen in any case.

The only way I want to time travel is to do caverns of time stuff of all the old big events... I don't want this "Rift" style plot where we are all dying and only some of us escape and make it to the past to save all of mankind!

There are so many "good" options right now for possible story lines to play out and if they pull this half ass out of the bag, I'm just going to be pissed. Not quite MoP pissed, but pretty pissed.

Deleted
    Can someone link this "12 spacesuits" image that's being mentioned constantly?

It is posted in the OP of this thread:

[Solid Spoiler] A Spoiler Source About Blizzcon 2013 WOW X5 (History Game?)

Deleted
    Let's assume that the time travel stands as is and it is needed to prevent the total destruction of Azeroth by the Burning Legion. Question is, what can we do in the past to succeed but without changing anything significant in the current "political" order?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Can someone link this "12 spacesuits" image that's being mentioned constantly?
    Here you go, champ.

I'm guessing it's a new class.