Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    - multidot/cleave

- more differentiation between specs

- raid utility

- secondary stats more useful and better interaction with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    -Classic character models revamped (with the option to use the old or the new ones)

-A new class, even if balance may "suck" at the moment (would personally be happy with a Demon Hunter, Tinker, or Time-Walker)

-More Demons and undead!!!

-Quests that where just as fun as MoP's quests in terms of lore development

Things that will likely NEVER happen :c

-Account Bound Transmog Templates(Armor that can be transmog'd then mailed to another character of the same account and that character can use the appearance of the item that's transmog'd to transmog other items); Mailing Transmog Models

-Being able to re-color your armor and weapons :l
    "Do we gain more power in order to fight, or do we fight in order to gain more power?"-Some badass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    The fact that it's in the Hunter forum not sufficient?
    look at the posts and you tell me? :P

hunter stuff wise.....more pets

a real cleave sv being reworked a bit to have more multidot capabilites

mm to be relevant
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-11-03 at 08:37 PM.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Quote Originally Posted by Apom View Post
    complete rework for warlocks resulted in an expansion-long gameplay tuning process. they have been given a lot of fun spells, then taken away referring ,,it was never intended!,, and they ended up suckysucky again. no thanks!
    small changes yes, better stealth/healing
    Uh, warlocks have been very dominant this entire xpac.

In topic: They wont add a 4th spec or make it petless, thats not what the hunter is. Hunters are in a good place right now, but I would like a higher dps rework and a raid cd.
    Last edited by Valkors; 2013-11-03 at 08:42 PM.

Deleted
    A raidwide, short-term dps boosting raidcooldown and a petless spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Conjor View Post

A Raid Cooldown

Give this man a trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    I'd love hunters to be given the same threatment Warlocks have had. You know, 3 totally different specs, raid cooldown/utility, an option to play without a pet, huge diversion in playstyle between the specs. And huge dps of course.

MM should be totally revamped, every single thing about it. The current rotation is horribly outdated, clunky and unrewarding. For me, Marks should be the "sniper" spec: giving a huge reward for players who can plan out their movement and stand still and in good range from the boss. Chimera Shot should be removed, the spec should be about having a chain of castable shots with different lenghts. Bleed damage being meaningfull should make a comeback too.

SV should concentrate less on spam and more on having a larger toolset than other specs, but rewarding a player who can use it all. A nice amount of poisons you can swap at any time, traps playing their part and explosive abilities actually exploding could be a step in the right direction.

BM is generally unliked right now because of being pretty much a CD rotation, with half of the fight being a memory test. It would be nice if it would rather concentrate on you controlling your pet, summoning more and, well, being a Beast Master. Having access to a few more pets is not enough - you should have access to their hidden abilities. Also, how about having an ability/mode similiar to Metamorphosis - a cooldown to allow you to become one with your pet and savagely attack the enemies in melee combat, with a totally new abilities?
    sounds bout right

That hunters get removed from the game.

They are the most OP, faceroll, ezmode class in the entire game by far. I would welcome back s3 warriors, 3.0 rets, cata rogues and mages with legendary weapons in pvp if they'd just remove hunters.

I realize that they were created so that people who were horrible at this game could be decent, but its gotten out of control. Hunters literally have no counter. They have so many escape abilities and their main defensive cd is on a fucking 30 second cd. Can you imagine if pallys bubble was on a 30s cd? what about iceblock? There would be so much QQ the official forums would be down for months.
    Their CC is ridiculous, and their damage is unbelievable. Unless your hiding behind a pillar its GG. Even if you are, hunters have an npc that can solo most healers. How blizzard even allowed them to get so blatantly op is beyond me. Most of the developers probably main one(if not all).

Quote Originally Posted by Zallex View Post

They are the most OP, faceroll, ezmode class in the entire game by far. I would welcome back s3 warriors, 3.0 rets, cata rogues and mages with legendary weapons in pvp if they'd just remove hunters.

I realize that they were created so that people who were horrible at this game could be decent, but its gotten out of control. Hunters literally have no counter. They have so many escape abilities and their main defensive cd is on a fucking 30 second cd. Can you imagine if pallys bubble was on a 30s cd? what about iceblock? There would be so much QQ the official forums would be down for months.
    Their CC is ridiculous, and their damage is unbelievable. Unless your hiding behind a pillar its GG. Even if you are, hunters have an npc that can solo most healers. How blizzard even allowed them to get so blatantly op is beyond me. Most of the developers probably main one(if not all).
    I completely agree. It's getting so bad that I am starting to have no mercy on the low level ones. Hopefully I'll trim the numbers if I make their experience a living hell.
    Mighty one, never forget.

I'd like a dedicated dev team solely for stomping out pet bugs in current raids.

Seriously thinking of switching mains for next xpac, how bad the pet bugs have been this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Zallex View Post

Clearly you are terrible at this game, you can't counter a hunter? Are you serious? Did you even read what you just said, "Hunters have an npc that can solo most healers" Really? This kind of post is nothing but blatent flaming.

As others might've mentioned, some sort of raid CD would be nice. I could see it being connected to the Aspect part of hunters. Like we had Aspect of the Wild a while back, was more of a raidbuff though.

To elaborate on the Aspect part:

5 sec. duration, 2 min CD, forces the hunter to lose dps (cause jumping out of AotH / AotIH), but the entire raid gains a small raid buff in terms of survivability.
    Baseline for all 3 specs ofc.

Since it has to have some connection to the hunter, it could be some sort of "Aspect of Agility", I guess as a hunter one would have to pay attention to his / her surroundings when tracking animals and be alert and quick when theres movement in the nature, as to catch his / her prey. It shouldn't be a standard "10% dmg reduc." since they're kinda boring, it could be cool if it was something along the lines of: "Making afflicted players agile and aware of their surroundings, giving them a chance to dodge / soak inc. damage", maybe like "30% chance to dodge / remove / soak damage taken".

I.e: Player 1 gets hit for 3x 200k dmg in an interval of 2 seconds. Since "Aspect of Agility" is active, it might look like this: P1 gets hit by 200k, Player 1 Dodges, Player 1 gets hit by 200k.

Player 2 was lucky: P2 dodges, P2, dodges, P2 gets hit by 200k.

While P3 was unlucky: P3 gets hit by 200k, P3 gets hit by 200k, P3 gets hit by 200k.

TLR: Raid CD, good. Standard dmg. reduc. = Bad. Want a new Raid CD type.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    As others might've mentioned, some sort of raid CD would be nice. I could see it being connected to the Aspect part of hunters. Like we had Aspect of the Wild a while back, was more of a raidbuff though.

To elaborate on the Aspect part:

5 sec. duration, 2 min CD, forces the hunter to lose dps (cause jumping out of AotH / AotIH), but the entire raid gains a small raid buff in terms of survivability.
    Baseline for all 3 specs ofc.

Since it has to have some connection to the hunter, it could be some sort of "Aspect of Agility", I guess as a hunter one would have to pay attention to his / her surroundings when tracking animals and be alert and quick when theres movement in the nature, as to catch his / her prey. It shouldn't be a standard "10% dmg reduc." since they're kinda boring, it could be cool if it was something along the lines of: "Making afflicted players agile and aware of their surroundings, giving them a chance to dodge / soak inc. damage", maybe like "30% chance to dodge / remove / soak damage taken".

I.e: Player 1 gets hit for 3x 200k dmg in an interval of 2 seconds. Since "Aspect of Agility" is active, it might look like this: P1 gets hit by 200k, Player 1 Dodges, Player 1 gets hit by 200k.

Player 2 was lucky: P2 dodges, P2, dodges, P2 gets hit by 200k.

While P3 was unlucky: P3 gets hit by 200k, P3 gets hit by 200k, P3 gets hit by 200k.

TLR: Raid CD, good. Standard dmg. reduc. = Bad. Want a new Raid CD type.
    An idea I suggested some time ago was a raid CD in the form of an aspect with a long cool down that had to do with freeing up movement and range restrictions on the raid since that's really the only thing unique to Hunters and it fits their style.

Aspect of the whatever - 5-10 min CD
    Allows RDPS/Healers to cast on the move and melee/tanks to attack at 10-20yards amount of distance for 5-10 seconds (or some acceptably balanced numbers along those lines).

It's fresh and unique and I think some iteration of this concept could work well without being too powerful. With extremely powerful spells like devo aura, tranq, AMZ, PW:B existing on such short cooldowns, I really think this could be balanced just fine on a long CD.
    Last edited by mistahwilshire; 2013-11-04 at 01:56 AM.

balance and better pvp grounds

10+ Year Old Account
    - More unique pets. This expansion started off great with the rare pets, but they really didn't go anywhere with it in further patches. It's a shame.

- Hopefully all 3 specs will be as balanced as they are right now. I think this might be the closest they've ever been.

- I hope they give each spec a little more of a niche, the way Lock specs are. Maybe not that far, but you know what I mean. BM = single-target, SV = multi-dot/AoE, MM = target swap/burst. Each one being 5% better at it's role than the others.

- Disengage MINOR glyph that causes it to shoot you forward instead of backwards. I have no idea how this doesn't exist yet.

- Pet system which allows you to use whatever buff you want with any pet. I hate being shoe-horned into a dumb Sporebat or something because we need the buff.

- Total revamp of the MM rotation. There's a reason no one plays it, even though it's very close to SV/BM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Player housing - but Blizz won't do it until Titan. Too much investment and no great way to implement it (by their own admission).

Why do so many people want to go petless? Roar of sacrifice, disarms, roots, casting debuff, etc. bm wouldn't make sense without a pet but you can have all those and more even with the other 2 specs

Quote Originally Posted by Phossage View Post
    Why do so many people want to go petless? Roar of sacrifice, disarms, roots, casting debuff, etc. bm wouldn't make sense without a pet but you can have all those and more even with the other 2 specs
    People want one petless spec. Not the entire class.

Frankly there's nothing wrong with desiring a pure ranger/archer spec, especially given the current state of absolutely zero variety among the three.

- A unique raid cooldown. Something situational and interesting, such as a short duration AoE cast-while-moving buff. Maybe change hunter's mark into a raid wide CD similar to shattering throw, it's current implementation serves little purpose (PVP hunters may not like this)
    - Greater emphasis on the themes of our specs. Here are some ideas:
    MM - I like the petless sniper idea. Increased range on attacks might be a cool niche. I liked the old sniper training talent, ie. maintain a damage buff by standing still for a period of time, it's a good fit for MM thematically.
    BM - Heavy pet interaction. BM is already pretty solid in this department.
    SV - I don't think SV ever really had a design direction. I think the old glyph of raptor strike was awesome and it's a nice fit for how I see SV. A melee strike which reduces damage taken.
    - Increase spec diversity! Our spec's are too similar in playstyle, rotation, and utility. Revamped warlocks are a good model for how spec diversity should be.
    - More 'hunter-y' armor. Our gear should like like it's actually mail, and we should have the skulls of our enemies mounted upon our heads and shoulders. This tier's armor is a bit wtf...
    - Bring back some kind of mobility decision making. Being 100% mobile is boring. I enjoyed aspect of the fox. Give us some kind of tradeoff, even if minimal.
    - Do something interesting with aspects, even if it's just reverting to cataclysm* Hawk/Fox usage.
    - Adjust focus costs/cap. 20 focus AS felt nicer and more controlled.
    - Try to keep the specs reasonably balanced. Major kudos to Blizz for how well hunter specs have been balanced this patch. I hope it's something they have learned from. No one wants to be 'forced' to play a spec they don't favour.
    Last edited by mediic; 2013-11-04 at 08:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "One with the Beast" or "Beast Within". Self buff that merges you with your pet, all specs.
    PM me weird stuff :3