WHAT TIME IS IT?

but I’ll let Senior 3D Artist Dusty Nolting and Lead Animator Steve Aguilar expand a bit on where we currently are with our green-skinned . . . oh wait, green and brown-skinned, long-tusked heroine.
    Sub-races confirmed?
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shitake mushrooms! DAT ORC LADY.

Looks like you got your wish come true, Shoc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Sub-races confirmed?

Blizzard has confirmed that they are listening to our requests for more customization. I would wager this one was above most others.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    @Hinoen: This is in reference to the brown skinned Orcs of Draenor, who will be using the new updated models as well of course.

We know there are a lot of requests for additional features and options, but as stated in this article "we made the decision early on to stay focused on improving what already exists in-game, and making sure we really nail it.

That said, we’ve also read your great ideas and feedback about features that you’d like to see as character customization options. Your collective voice matters to us, and we’d love to bring some of the coolest ideas to life someday if we can."

Here it is!
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    That mag'har!!! That death knight! Aaaaaaahhhh *fans self*

Could you maybe make a fel-she orc? Please?

Here it is!
    I really enjoy your photo posts, I like the subtle shoulder tat on the brown orc

Here it is!
    I like the Dragonmaw. Not sure how they got their ash colored skin, but I dig it.
    ( ; , , ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Vightnic View Post
    I like the Dragonmaw. Not sure how they got their ash colored skin, but I dig it.
    I think the Ash Colored skin is from the Bladefist Clan, who were composed of slaves from numerous other clans who worked in Ogre mines, and their skin just turned Ash coloured.

You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    That Mag'har orc feels almost like it's a black. Then again I need to realize it's an orc not a human Nice job btw Shoc, I'm jelly of your shop skills.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Ash Colored skin is from the Bladefist Clan, who were composed of slaves from numerous other clans who worked in Ogre mines, and their skin just turned Ash coloured.

Maybe it's because since they saw on sunlight, their pigments sort of died? Evolved albinism or something, there should be a science-y method to explain it, sadly I'm not the best person to make that explanation. :<

Or we could always say "magic".

10+ Year Old Account
    @Shoc, could you do me a favor for an avatar for MMO-C?

I want something that uses the olive colored orc from the creation screen with a black ponytail, similar to this image, but maybe slightly darker tones.
    Eye color from the new fem orc reveal is fine. If you would use the new model for it, if that was not understood.

I think combining these 2 is kind of what I have in mind.

Update:

Proof is in the new avatar. Thank you SOOOO much Shoc!!
    Last edited by mykro9; 2014-02-19 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Added thanks for new avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    Maybe it's because since they saw on sunlight, their pigments sort of died? Evolved albinism or something, there should be a science-y method to explain it, sadly I'm not the best person to make that explanation. :<

Or we could always say "magic".
    Orcs really are the chameleons of WoW, they just adopt skin tone from environmental factors.
    ( ; , , ; )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vightnic View Post
    Orcs really are the chameleons of WoW, they just adopt skin tone from environmental factors.
    Lmao that would be kinda cool.. somewhat.. ish..

pink orcs.

I think you mean Shattered Hand, not Bladefist.

Since the Shattered Hand clan is made up of slaves of other clans, then that must mean some are from the Blackrock clan. Blackrock orcs have ash colored skin, ergo Kargath must have originally been apart of the Blackrock clan before he was made a slave and broke free.

Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    That mag'har!!! That death knight! Aaaaaaahhhh *fans self*

Could you maybe make a fel-she orc? Please?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I think you mean Shattered Hand, not Bladefist.

Since the Shattered Hand clan is made up of slaves of other clans, then that must mean some are from the Blackrock clan. Blackrock orcs have ash colored skin, ergo Kargath must have originally been apart of the Blackrock clan before he was made a slave and broke free.
    Right! My bad, and Kargath being a Blackrock at once point makes sense. It will be interesting to see how they turn out in WoD (:
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    That Orc you drew...gone she is. Consumed By Darth Dragonmaw
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Right! My bad, and Kargath being a Blackrock at once point makes sense. It will be interesting to see how they turn out in WoD (:

I loves you lots. Have all me e-hugs. *clings to shoc like a koala*

10+ Year Old Account
    They really don't give me much hope that Blizzard is going to do much to change the NE or BE models. That being said, I've always considered the female orc models to be one of the better ones, in terms of capturing the concept art of the race/gender combo.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    They really don't give me much hope that Blizzard is going to do much to change the NE or BE models. That being said, I've always considered the female orc models to be one of the better ones, in terms of capturing the concept art of the race/gender combo.
    Whats wrong with the current NE direction?

I know that with new models it was just a matter of time with new photoshops.

Doing great! Keep that!