Thread: Firelands solo

Firelands solo

After reading about stuff to solo because I am bored and can't get in to a raiding guild on my server, I went looking for mounts, no luck in BC raids/heroics.
    I finally had the WOTLK pvp raid drop me a mammoth, headed to firelands and ran in to some trouble lol

I two shot the spider in blood spec, 3 shot on Shannox and then got my butt handed to me by Baleroc.

I know I am not 575 or super geared, i watched a video of a blood dk with 670k hp soloing him.

I am 540 something in tank spec and 870k hp.

I guess i need higher IL?

Deadpetro/simple < armory

In the future use the DK solo thread. Tons of information in there + people that can help.

As for Baelroc it depends mostly on how good your avoidance is during Decimation Blade and how many times he decides to use it in a row. You can survive 3 back to back I believe but that's pushing it with cds.

Failing that you can go get the Imprinted buff from the Alysrazor trash assuming that bug still works.

Here's a video of Mionelol's kill of heroic Baleroc. Gear level of around 537 at the time. As encouragement. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Main thing with Baleroc is RNG- Decimation Blade, does 90% of health per hit, uses 2 of them per Decimation blade, ignores most cooldowns. (only AMS will reduce the damage).

A DK, with AMS and good usage of healing abilities, can survive a double-hit decimation blade, but your timing has to be in the mili-seconds. Otherwise, its all up to RNG whether or not you survive decimation blades, and theres also the matter of beatin his berserk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    In the future use the DK solo thread. Tons of information in there + people that can help.

As for Baelroc it depends mostly on how good your avoidance is during Decimation Blade and how many times he decides to use it in a row. You can survive 3 back to back I believe but that's pushing it with cds.

Failing that you can go get the Imprinted buff from the Alysrazor trash assuming that bug still works.
    Sorry, I should have searched first, I did Google.

I did get AMS on the first one and went splat on the 2nd.

I will try the fire bird next and go look at the solo thread.

Merci!

Also, DRW for additional parry
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use this thread in the future:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...olo-Thread-3-0