Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Then it would be to late.
    I'm sorry but do you have a mental deficiency or something?
    Too late for what? To complain that the new face does not resemble the new face WHEN YOU ACTUALLY GET TO SEE THE NEW FACE SO YOU CAN PROVIDE FEEDBACK?

Quote Originally Posted by Marquize View Post
    Don't like it? Turn off the HD models in your settings, DONE. No need to complain because you'll look EXACTLY like before, so don't worry about it. Also you probably shouldn't judge the models before the beta is out and even then they are subject to change and improve.
    Would be amusing if they changed the eye color of the original models to, and only the eye color. ;p
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Blockygame View Post
    Not yet finished afaik, unless you know something concrete that the rest of us don't?
    Apparently "interviews" which he has yet to post or produce and has told us to "google some" for...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Po View Post
    If I don't talk about my Gnome face now loses his purple eyes when 6.0 goes live? When will I talk about it?
    It's now they are working on the models.

And clearly no one but me and few others think this concern should be raised before it goes live (WHEN THEY DON'T EVER CHANGE THINGS) if it's not game breaking or concern 12 races vs. 1 race, 1 gender, 1 face.

Purple and green is two very different colors.
    I had purple for 7 years!

Heck, there is only 1 purple eyes and why should I be happy with anything else when paying for 7 years? I never wanted them to change my god damn colors.

I wanted them to update the models! NOT CHANGE EYE COLORS!
    I agree you should be talking about it. To Blizzard. But coming to these forums and making topics in which you pretty much attack them and scream and bitch like an angry kid who isn't getting their way isn't going to fix anything. You take the attention away from the issue and cast it on yourself for acting like such a fool.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    ... DUDE. You're not listening to what people have been telling you for six pages. In no way at all does Blizzard's model viewer indicate that your gnome is going to have the wrong color eyes. That page exists to show off the new high res models and some of the things they're capable of, not to be an exact replica of your character. If your character has purple eyes now, it very likely will in WoD either. We've seen nothing to indicate otherwise. You're freaking out over nothing, seriously.

Nobody lied to you, and you're not forced to pay for character customization, but you can always choose to if you don't like your character's looks after the change. Calm down, seriously. Being this upset over a demo image cannot be healthy.
    You are not listening.

1. November 2013 @ BlizzCon they reveal that the face with purple eyes, has now green eyes.
    2. Official Warlords of Draenor site shows the face with purple eyes, has now green eyes.
    3. December 2013 @ Dreamhack, the face with purple eyes, has now green eyes in-game.
    4. For 6 months, there has not been a mention or notice that the eye colors changed to green from purple was an error or anything of that sort.

You need to understand that they don't sit around working on Gnomes or going back to Gnomes model all day to check for errors or wrong doings, and such. They got better things to do.

Process
    1. Artists design the model.
    2. When the design team leader is happy with the result, it is shipped to the animation artists.
    3. When the animation artists are done with the animations, it is shipped into the game client (alpha, beta, whatever)
    After that, there isn't any going back to do more work < as they never ship things to animation team if they are not done.

And yes, they do a complete work on all faces for that gender, all hairstyles, all that before they ship to the animation team.

Once they are done, they are DONE. They move on to continue to work on other races and be done with them, then they move on to Tiers, Garrisons, new unique character assests. So on.
    While this process might seem plausible to you, it is certainly not the way things work at Blizzard.
    Over the years we should have learned that Blizzard does not hesitate to make changes to things that already seemed complete. The jade forest e.g.
    In late MOP beta they revamped many parts of this zone. They just recently revamped 2 WOD zones that seemed to be complete a few months ago, meanwhile they worked on other zones.
    Models are not excluded from this philosophy. Remember female worgen? They changed almost the whole appearance of them in cata beta.
    Changing some minor aspects of a model doesn't necessarily require the model to be animated again, so it's pretty easy form them to do certain changes later on.

Please don't pretend to have an insight of Blizzard's design process and be so ignorant. That's just laughable...

In addition to that you're relying on sth. you've gathered from datamining, sandboxes and other sources that are based on an early game state. It is too early to judge wheather or not the gnome model is still missing some appearance options.
    Last edited by megasus; 2014-06-04 at 11:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Oh yes, they LIE and they HATE YOU and they HATE your class and HATE your race. Sure. Why are people compelled to use these words and take such an offensive stance when something isn't to their liking?
    People think that using these kind of words, making it personal, will get them what they want. When what it really does is make Blizzard (and most of us) roll our eyes and ignore it.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    I'm sorry but do you have a mental deficiency or something?
    Too late for what? To complain that the new face does not resemble the new face WHEN YOU ACTUALLY GET TO SEE THE NEW FACE SO YOU CAN PROVIDE FEEDBACK?
    At least to control your self.

When they announce the models as 100% complete, at what point in the development process do you think we'll be at?

Would be amusing if they changed the eye color of the original models to, and only the eye color. ;p
    Nobody here believes that, in their effort to keep the new models looking like the old ones, Blizzard wouldn't notice they changed the eye colour by mistake and not fix it. I hope.

Several of the other races have their faces mixed up, old face 1 becoming new face 3 and stuff like that. You know, the usual UNFINISHED stuff.

At least to control your self.

When they announce the models as 100% complete, at what point in the development process do you think we'll be at?
    Around mid beta? Aka, the place to give feedback? And I can't control myself when people are being obtuse. It's like using your brain is something that can be done by a privileged few and not everybody.

You are not listening.

1. November 2013 @ BlizzCon they reveal that the face with purple eyes, has now green eyes.
    2. Official Warlords of Draenor site shows the face with purple eyes, has now green eyes.
    3. December 2013 @ Dreamhack, the face with purple eyes, has now green eyes in-game.
    4. For 6 months, there has not been a mention or notice that the eye colors changed to green from purple was an error or anything of that sort.

You can post those images all you want, they are meaningless until they show up in a public and playable form (and no, your 'Dreamhack 2013' preview version doesn't count, those are bare minimum just to show general direction, their focus is almost definitely on model resolution and animation quality and not so much on the exact details by that point).

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I agree you should be talking about it. To Blizzard. But coming to these forums and making topics in which you pretty much attack them and scream and bitch like an angry kid who isn't getting their way isn't going to fix anything. You take the attention away from the issue and cast it on yourself for acting like such a fool.
    I'm not angry, not screaming.. if you get all of that from text, then you are reading too much into it.
    Now back on topic, I'm talking it about here, where we discuss things.

You do not approve discussing this, you talk somewhere else, this is big enough forum for everyone to participate in what they feel like.
    Now talking with Blizzard about these problems, that doesn't work, there is no Blizzard employee's on the official european forum.
    Twitter, they do not respond to the question, so that's it.

I'm discussing it here, either you like it or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    You can post those images all you want, they are meaningless until they show up in a public and playable form (and no, your 'Dreamhack 2013' preview version doesn't count, those are bare minimum just to show general direction, their focus is almost definitely on model resolution and animation quality and not so much on the exact details by that point).
    You don't seem to get the problem, or my concern.

Things normally go live, once they are presented that way, that much, officially, without a change, when there isn't a really serious thing wrong here.

If someone like me, is concern that their purple eyes are gone. Who cares? Who bloody cares if Gnomes never have purple eyes after 10 years, they just poff, turn green? I'm pretty sure none of you care, you only shush me.. and don't really care about the concern. If you don't, then just talk in another topic, stop fussing about "Be quiet... Be quiet.. Beta.. Alpha.. Live.. Shush, it's only green, change race! Whatever dude." That nonsense is BS!

Around mid beta? Aka, the place to give feedback? And I can't control myself when people are being obtuse. It's like using your brain is something that can be done by a privileged few and not everybody.
    Lets hope they announce it around that point, or there won't be much point of adding feedback.

I'm not angry, not screaming.. if you get all of that from text, then you are reading too much into it.
    Now back on topic, I'm talking it about here, where we discuss things.

You do not approve discussing this, you talk somewhere else, this is big enough forum for everyone to participate in what they feel like.
    Now talking with Blizzard about these problems, that doesn't work, there is no Blizzard employee's on the official european forum.
    Twitter, they do not respond to the question, so that's it.

I'm discussing it here, either you like it or not.
    Then I hope you don't mind if you get reported for making false claims without any sort of proof and also blatantly lying/refusing to accept actual evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets hope they announce it around that point, or there won't be much point of adding feedback.
    Yeah... it's like they have a few months for exactly that each time there's an expansion...

You don't seem to get the problem, or my concern.

Things normally go live, once they are presented that way, that much, officially, without a change, when there isn't a really serious thing wrong here.

If someone like me, is concern that their purple eyes are gone. Who cares? Who bloody cares if Gnomes never have purple eyes after 10 years, they just poff, turn green?
    Based one what??? Like someone mentioned above, there are MULTIPLE examples of major animation/landscape/model changes in the middle of the fucking beta! From what we have been told explicitly, we don't even know if the F&F Alpha has started for crying out loud! You are basing your argument out of ignorance and pretending you know how Blizzard's process works when CLEARLY you are wrong. I fully understand your concern and, as I said, if it shows up in beta then by all means bring it up. However, until people are actually playing the public release beta version of the expansion you really don't have a leg to stand on.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are not listening.
    You are the one that isn't listening. I've tried to be reasonable, I've tried to help you realize the fact that the expansion is not finished. But you choose to continue to flail and kick and scream, refusing to consider any viewpoint but your own. You have taken a topic that actually is worth discussing and drowned it beneath the tears of your crying and bitching, and I'm not wasting any more of my time with it.

Quote Originally Posted by CataclismicSunrise View Post
    So what was with all the fuss you made about the night elf models, hmmmm? HMMMMM???!

What exactly are you referring to with that? The fangs?

Why don't you try playing a blood elf? They all have green eyes, so they will probably keep them. Although, I would love to have white eyes, as they had them in Frozen Throne..

Deleted
    Not sure if troll or really that fucking pathetic.
    "omg they have different color eyes, blizz lied! rise up morons!"
    Take a break....

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-06-04 at 01:20 PM.

Then I hope you don't mind if you get reported for making false claims without any sort of proof and also blatantly lying/refusing to accept actual evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah... it's like they have a few months for exactly that each time there's an expansion...
    You don't seem to realize the amount of work needed to update the character models, there is no way to be 100% sure it's even ready for WoD. (though WoD will probably be held back until they are ready)