Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    i dont want illidan to go he just got back, aucald do something T.T
    I wish they could have done it sooner, Illidan shall be locked away, again > : D

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am hoping the expansion pre patch has separate stories for each artifact (short 1-3 quest questlines) and perhaps gives us an ilvl 1k replacement (possibly a heirloom version of the class hall weapons?) plus the ability to mog our weapons to the artifact models. As I said earlier at the very least the intelligent artifacts would not stand being drained (maybe Aluneth would because he is obsessed with the Titans but knaifu has made it clear we can lose her if she needs us to lose her). Plus Xal'atath would make a great villain in the future.
    Would it not be possibal to keep the Artifact weapons? Don't get me wrong, In all honesntly, I actully don't want to keep the artifact weapon, due to it kinda removed the joy of geting new gear in raids and dungeons, we still geting other pieces from raids and such so it's still fine, but it's so frigging wierd to flail around with the Doomhammer!

Eitherway, since they have put alot of effort to implement the artifact weapon, the system, the lore and the quests around it, shouldn't we keep them out of sense of the gameplay and potential lore?

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    i've been thinking.

since the naga are hunting the tidestone of golganneth, the tidestone might be the key to n'zoths prison.
    would fit as he's underwater, and the tidestone is water related and stuff.

however, because her naga failed to obtain the tidestone, azshara lures us into a trap were we end up using our weapons to open the prison for her, and end up losing the weapon in the process.

- - - Updated - - -

that's 8.0 speculation ofc, but since its been brought up i thought i'd share my thoughts.
    The Tidestone is still in the Tomb of Sargeras. The naga will probably just steal it while we're away.

I think Azshara wants the Tidestone and wanted the Trident of Neptulon for a different reason; either to raise Naz'jatar to the surface and/or to drown Kalimdor and Azeroth beneath the tides.
    I hope Blizzard remembers that having the Naga raise their cities out of the sea makes no sense whatsoever. Now, drowning the continents, that's different.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I hope Blizzard remembers that having the Naga raise their cities out of the sea makes no sense whatsoever. Now, drowning the continents, that's different.
    Considering naga were elves before, it makes a lot of sense to raise their cities out of the depth. They accepted the old god offer just to survive after all, they don't like looking like the naga themselves.. Even some of the statues of azshara still show her in her elven form. They just need to tie the story of them rising their cities above with them longing to return to the living world or somehow finding a magic to return to their original forms..

Deleted
    One more continuation of their bad writing : artifacts will be left on Argus to empower the titanic prison.
    (not a spoiler but that's what i believe will happen in the end).

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    Considering naga were elves before, it makes a lot of sense to raise their cities out of the depth. They accepted the old god offer just to survive after all, they don't like looking like the naga themselves.. Even some of the statues of azshara still show her in her elven form. They just need to tie the story of them rising their cities above with them longing to return to the living world or somehow finding a magic to return to their original forms..
    They've lived under water for ten thousand years and counting. No, it doesn't make sense anymore. They've adapted to their new home millenia ago, they can only lose from raising them. It would be far more sensible for us to raise them so we have an advantage on the offense.

And most of those statues are pre-sundering.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They've lived under water for ten thousand years and counting. No, it doesn't make sense anymore. They've adapted to their new home millenia ago, they can only lose from raising them. It would be far more sensible for us to raise them so we have an advantage on the offense.

And most of those statues are pre-sundering.
    I doubt the year count would matter to an immortal.. but I do remember the quotes from WC3 made it sound like they have deep hatred for "land dwellers" so I am not opposed to the idea that they might have accepted their fate and acclimated to the deep waters.. As long as they write the story well (which I have literally no hope after multiple expansions of botched writing), I would be ok with either side raising the isles.

Maybe azshara would go on the offensive an it could be us raising their capital to even the odds and accidentally releasing the final old god in the process for example.
    Maybe the old gods promised the naga a way to return to the surface and their old form but the process was very difficult and was very costly and many of them died and it was just a trick to feed a massive ritual to raise the final old god from the depths? That could be a story to have playable naga, the ones that felt betrayed could join us and old god loyalists could still be the enemy

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I could come with very satisfying endings for all artifacts (or new beginnings) tbh. Many of them could be handed to the right NPC. Some could be stolen (can you imagine Magatha stealing the Fist of Ra-den). Others could have unique endings (Maybe Tu'ure and K'ara could be reborn, Aluneth and Xal'atath could escape, Thal'kiel could be resurrected.
    Pretty good ideas all in all. Especially the one about Magatha, after becoming a freaking follower out of nowhere it would serve as redeeming enough twist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Pretty good ideas all in all. Especially the one about Magatha, after becoming a freaking follower out of nowhere it would serve as redeeming enough twist.
    Liadrin gets the ashbringer, imagine the anger.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't she already have Quel'delar? I'd rather hand it to Arator.
    giving any more special treatment to a half elf?

It was just more of a joke seeing a non human hold a position of power where Blizzard seems to only want humans and orcs.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Don't be an elf supremacist, half-elves are fine.

It was just more of a joke seeing a non human hold a position of power where Blizzard seems to only want humans and orcs.
    After Elfgion, especially 7.0 to 7.1.5, this feels like a rather absurd statement. The orcs are virtually non-existent this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account

In other fictions maybe. They are hysterically bad in WoW.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Mudmug would abviously get a brewmaster one.
    "Yes, all pieces slowly fall in their place. Soon...."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vyve View Post
    I prefer them medium rare, after they are burned on pyre. Half-elves deserve nothing short of complete purge.

10+ Year Old Account
    In other fictions maybe. They are hysterically bad in WoW.
    You just have a hate boner for Rhonin.

In all seriousness part of me wants Xal'atah to have a continued role in WoW as we go forward.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I prefer them medium rare, after they are burned on pyre. Half-elves deserve nothing short of complete purge.
    Nah, you people are just hateful purists. ()

10+ Year Old Account
    You just have a hate boner for Rhonin.
    an opinion shared by pretty much anyone who had the mistake of reading any of his WoW books.
    Holy shit lol

What if next expansion, WE were the invaders? All the time until now (slash mop which was a different scenario) the enemy came to us, forcing us to go to him. What if we develop the technology/magic necessary to recover ancient kalimdor raising one part of landmass at a time, fucking the naga in the process, and we either foolishly or not try to start by the maelstrom area where nazjatar waits? I'd honestly prefer that to invasion event #75

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    What if next expansion, WE were the invaders? All the time until now (slash mop which was a different scenario) the enemy came to us, forcing us to go to him. What if we develop the technology/magic necessary to recover ancient kalimdor raising one part of landmass at a time, fucking the naga in the process, and we either foolishly or not try to start by the maelstrom area where nazjatar waits? I'd honestly prefer that to invasion event #75
    You mean how...we're going to Argus?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted

your comment about half elves just scream "notice me world and not them who are special" poor baby

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    your comment about half elves just scream "notice me world and not them who are special" poor baby
    Said by Illidan fanboy.