Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Pilot lights, how do they work?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Yeah, about their history. Do you understand what is history? It means "in the past".

Today electric heaters don't start fires to heat up water, it's part of the magic of electricity. Shocking for antisemites stuck in the long gone Nazi Germany mindset, I know.
    thats great , im basically a nazi because i think people should follow rules and shower before they swim in a public pool

Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    someones never had to relight the pilot on their water heater.. there is also a pilot in every gas furnace..
    Wow, you still have gas furnaces and water heaters in your house? I feel like I have done the equivalent of traveling back in time and talking to a caveman and how they started a fire using wood and stones.

i can only assume you do not live in the US. or you rent.. i bet you got an electric stove in that apartment too
    Yeah, I can only imagine people living in backwards rural areas with backwards technology having backwards thinking.

thats great , im basically a nazi because i think people should follow rules and shower before they swim in a public pool
    Right, it's not because you subscribe to obvious antisemitic ideologies. /s
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, you still have gas furnaces and water heaters in your house? I feel like I have done the equivalent of traveling back in time and talking to a caveman and how they started a fire using wood and stones.

Yeah, I can only imagine people living in backwards rural areas with backwards technology having backwards thinking.

Right, it's not because you subscribe to obvious antisemitic ideologies. /s

after looking at your posts. apparently everyone is alt-right or a nazi . nm

if they put up a sign telling white trash hillbillies to shower before swimming. i would agree with that too
    Last edited by Fat Mac; 2017-08-17 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    A lot of jewish people are self conscious to the point where it gets ridiculous.

I don't lose my shit when someone calls me a flithy arab or sandn****
    I'm sure there are some Jewish people that would not be super insulted about this either. Just as I am sure that there would be some people who would if it was targeted towards their ethnicity.

Different strokes for different folks.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Don't see why they couldn't have just addressed it to "all guests" I mean...I'd like everyone to shower before entering the pool. It's not a bathroom.
    They likely do, like most public pools that have a shower. They probably have additional signs to people who don't follow the rules. Perhaps guests of a certain religion weren'tabiding? I mean I'm not calling out the Jewish, it could easily be Christian, Muslim, etc. That doesn't mean this hotel has had problems with people of a specific religion or ethnicity following the rules.

Former Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni strongly condemned the placards -- while also alluding to last weekend's white supremacist rally in Virginia. "There is no place in the free world for Nazi flags, Ku Klux Klan masks, or disgusting notices in hotels that are aimed at Jews alone."
    Fucking hilarious. Israeli politicians are so fucking funny, even compared to my american counterparts.
    Last edited by Captain Proton; 2017-08-17 at 05:59 AM.

I doubt it was meant to be specifically anti-semitic...but the whole thing was handled rather poorly by the hotel. That being said, I think all that is really needed is a sincere apology.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You looked it up AFTER talking out of your ass and being called out then didn't even actually understand what it was saying, or ignored it instead of admitting you were wrong.
    yes i looked it up and quoted it.. from a jewish website. sorry i find that more truthful than just assuming

- - - Updated - - -

lol are you serious.

A gas heating system is less expensive to operate than an electric unit. Natural gas is a cheaper form of energy than electricity and over the past few years, the cost of natural gas has actually decreased ,conversely, one unit of electricity from the mains (also measure in kWh) will cost you about 15p / kWh. This means that gas is about 3-4 times cheaper than electricity per kWh..

do you really think people using natural gas are only in backwood rural areas?

haha this is the best part for you my friend - About 95 per cent of Singapore's electricity is currently generated using natural gas, up from just 26 per cent back in 2001, when oil was the preferred fuel
    Last edited by Fat Mac; 2017-08-17 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by caralhoPT View Post
    It's spreading, like a disease. You're just enabling them now.
    first of all before infractions - no im not anitsemit (hello PC culture waving to you ) im anti-retarded-behaviour.

no surprised at all - my friend is a tour operator for people visiting Auswitch-Birkenau and she can tell milion of similiar if not worse anecdotes (including pearls like whole bathroom smeared in feces to the point that cleaning lady barfed when entered to clean it ) she withnessed and heared about jewish tourists (especially teenagers) visiting that place and how they behave in hotels - and no its not antisemitic if its facts .

10+ Year Old Account
    yes i looked it up and quoted it.. from a jewish website. sorry i find that more truthful than just assuming

- - - Updated - - -

lol are you serious.

A gas heating system is less expensive to operate than an electric unit. Natural gas is a cheaper form of energy than electricity and over the past few years, the cost of natural gas has actually decreased ,conversely, one unit of electricity from the mains (also measure in kWh) will cost you about 15p / kWh. This means that gas is about 3-4 times cheaper than electricity per kWh..

do you really think people using natural gas are only in backwood rural areas?

haha this is the best part for you my friend - About 95 per cent of Singapore's electricity is currently generated using natural gas, up from just 26 per cent back in 2001, when oil was the preferred fuel
    I imagine that gas furnaces are far more expensive in the winter. Next thing I know you're going to tell me you don't have AC..... I think my grandmother has a gas powered home.... her house is pretty old though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

welcome to the 2017 a year when you are caled nazi for poitning anything to anyone.

You're also not part of a group with a history of persecution. So your argument is pretty fucking weak here.
    How long do you think the wolf cry has left in it? Were you a victim of the second world war? I don't see the Mexicans sooking because of the Spanish, don't hear anyone complaining about the Mongolians, Huns, Greek, Egyptians or the Romans. One nation specifically targeted Jew's and you think its everyone else's problem? The French and English who were at war with each other for centuries and don't complain about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, you did this AFTER you already suggested that they just simply don't bathe that day. You already assumed something.
    i suggested they dont bathe because i looked it up and i said "SOME" jewish people do not bathe on the sabbath. not every jewish person is from the same sect

just google it lol .. you are assuming

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    A lot of jewish people are self conscious to the point where it gets ridiculous.

I don't lose my shit when someone calls me a flithy arab or sandn****
    The generalizing is strong with you.

Certainly lacks tact given history and the constantly offended nature of the group in question. That being said, I know a few places that ask you to shower in advance before entering the pool, though I always thought that outdated. You need filters anyway and should clean them regularily. Even if the jewish guests were some repeated offenders to the rule, you should know better than to phrase it like that, even though I'm kinda enjoying them being offended by now .

This story lacks any details, where is the Who?, What?, Why?, When?, How?. This entire story is just click bait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    I imagine that gas furnaces are far more expensive in the winter. Next thing I know you're going to tell me you don't have AC..... I think my grandmother has a gas powered home.... her house is pretty old though.
    do you imagine?

i got you fam.

"Gas heat is the way to go if you live in a colder climate and rely on your furnace for indoor comfort several months out of the year.
    Electric heat is the best option if you live in a warmer climate or an area where gas heat isn’t an option."

"Less expensive to operate: Almost everywhere in the country, natural gas is significantly cheaper than electricity. If you live in a cold climate and run your heater a lot during the winter, a gas furnace can save you money over the long run."

next thing your going to tell me is you dont have google ...

Quote Originally Posted by snaek View Post
    Seriously? I can think of at least one kind that's way worse. It too involved showers, albeit of a slightly different sort, and happened quite a few decades ago now.

This is blowing a small issue way out of proportion.
    It's the usual PC crowd, you get used to it really.. it's adorable in a way, thinking that whenever something happens it's "the worst and ugliest event ever"

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    first of all before infractions - no im not anitsemit (hello PC culture waving to you ) im anti-retarded-behaviour.

no surprised at all - my friend is a tour operator for people visiting Auswitch-Birkenau and she can tell milion of similiar if not worse anecdotes (including pearls like whole bathroom smeared in feces to the point that cleaning lady barfed when entered to clean it ) she withnessed and heared about jewish tourists (especially teenagers) visiting that place and how they behave in hotels - and no its not antisemitic if its facts .
    I've heard of that sort of behavior from all manner of people. No one's arguing there aren't people with shitty habits who are jewish, but the idea that the shitty habits are only because they're jewish is fuckin stupid. You're trying to tell me no one but jewish people ever shit up a restroom? Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Next thing I know you're going to tell me you don't have AC.
    EVERY SINGLE AC UNIT RUN ON ELECTRICITY. there inst an option lmao.. whether its a window unit or central air. not sure what you are trying to say.

are u suggesting that someone using a gas furnace to heat their house doesnt use electricity to run an AC?
    Last edited by Fat Mac; 2017-08-17 at 06:43 AM.