Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It just has an extra spherical shield behind it. It's still the basic Forsaken symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagakure View Post
    According to the description on the NZ IPO website (underlining mine), it's:

9 Computer game software, computer game discs, downloadable computer game software via a global computer network and wireless devices, computer game software downloadable from a global computer network, interactive multimedia computer game program; downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs.
    41 Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line computer games; providing on-line non-downloadable computer games that may be accessed via a global computer network; providing online news and information in the field of computer games."

That doesn't prove it is mobile, but #9 isn't restricted to desktop games.
    There's also the Legion app. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Picirita View Post
    Looks to me more like the Forsaken symbol with the "expansion ring" from WoW boxes as a background.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Anything big come out since the banana screenshot?
    A new Taylor Swift song

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    A new Taylor Swift song
    I can't wait for Blank Space to make a return!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    And you can prove it has been registered by AJ Park? no ofc you dont.... just because it stands there doesnt mean it WAS submitted by aj park.
    Yes, we can.

The NZ registry requires you to use an account, unlike US trademark registries.

AJ Park's account is 600022.

They registered Warlords of Draenor in 2013 with that account, and they registered this with that account. The only way it's not them is if someone hacked their account or the like, and that would be a serious crime, as noted, and against a law firm.

This is again DIFFERENT TO THE US, where it's trivial to impersonate someone in a trademark app and basically untraceable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Only thing about that "lordaeron symbol" (no really, it´s just a floor) that is mirrored in the before the storm logo is that there is a ring. Not exactly unique to lordaeron...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post

It's just a circle with runes, like the one on the logo.

10+ Year Old Account
    And you can prove it has been registered by AJ Park? no ofc you dont.... just because it stands there doesnt mean it WAS submitted by aj park.
    Well 'prove' is difficult, but as has been mentioned previously, they have a login service and the ID used is connected to a verified login - not just a form submitted with 'AJ PARK' plastered on it. Unless myself and others are horribly misunderstanding how it's been set up, it was submitted by AJ Park.

edit: Eurhetemec beat me to it because I was chasing a spider around at midnight.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    A new Taylor Swift song
    Don't forget the live action shot of Void Jaina:

#1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    could the trademark not be an expansion for hearthstone?
    or new campaign however they call it in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Did people talk about how "Battle for Azeroth" doesn't fall in line with the datamined _kultirasquest_ armor? Wouldn't it be _azerothquest_ then?
    Name "Battle for Azeroth" and have Kul'Tiras in it as a new zone/city. Makes perfect sense to me. - Especially if we will see Horde attacking Stormwind and Alliance evacuating to Kul'Tiras and launching the siege of Lordearon from there - because Kul'Tiras is close to Lordearon.

Kul'Tiras doesn't have to mean South Seas right away. Kul'Tiras isn't even in the South Seas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexys View Post
    I am amazed by the quality of those fakes. They almost seem legit tbh. Amazing job bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    Love your style
    Beautiful art !
    Thank you.

Yes, because it uses the correct Agent ID. It's probably(!) a legit trademark.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted
    People who think the trademark was registered by a troll need to take their pills. This might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaze View Post
    It could. It could also be that smartphone game that has been apparently in development, it's supposedly an RTS, and it could be Warcraft-themed.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaze View Post
    or new campaign however they call it in the game
    It could be for anything. HS, WC3 remaster, Mobile Game, freaking Legacy server branding. It's not tied to World of Warcraft, only the Warcraft brand because of "Azeroth".

Quote Originally Posted by lorens View Post
    People who think the trademark was registered by a troll need to take their pills. This might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
    Corgis Unleashed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    It could. It could also be that smartphone game that has been apparently in development, it's supposedly an RTS, and it could be Warcraft-themed.
    im so excited and dont want to wait anymore it would be too funny if they release something completely different then anyone expected

Deleted
    That character in the Blizzcon Anniversary poster is supposed to be from another game or is it a weird looking Anduin ?