Deleted
    If allied races would come in 7.3.5 then Ion would have announced it.

- Coming in 7.3.5! !

*crowd cheers*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    I’m looking through the recaps and I do not see that anywhere on that panel.

For that matter, I believe both the wowhead and mmo-c recaps mention you unlock the heritage armor at 110. Is that correct or a type? L
    Ion corrected a dev on stage today and said 120. Not going to find it but.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    So I always like making fake stuff/mockups for new expansions. So yeah, here is a mockup how I think the box art should look like for BFA:

(used assets from the official website)

A throwback to the original game:

Watcha think? Would make sense to have it be like this, since its basically is Horde VS Alliance
    Doesnt look bad, but i bet it will have Anduin and Slyv going at it on cover

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Camthur View Post
    If Blizzard so badly wanted a band that sounded like Radiohead, they probably should have just asked the actual band to do Blizzcon.
    Shoulda just had Tauren chieftain band

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yup you are right. Ion said 120
    #TeamSylvanas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Shit name
    Who's is the big bad of the expac, the last main boss
    and was that Baine? in the cinematic.....

Mists of Pandaria didn't show a clear enemy either(Not including telling us the end).

Yeah on a serious note thats the boat im riding. I firmly believe Nzoth will play part of it
    I mean that same card was played to incite tension between Alliance and Horde during Cata.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    Doesnt look bad, but i bet it will have Anduin and Slyv going at it on cover

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Makes sense.

Though I still think the 4 listed will be in pre patch like DH will. They are the 4 Legion races so would make good transition.

Story wise, all 4 (and Dark Iron, but they emphasized Kul’Tiras for them on site) probably could join the Horde and Alliance right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    I let out a chuckle from this reaction
    #TeamSylvanas

10+ Year Old Account
    Really looking foward to this. Numbers in legion were insane to follow along with
    It is cool, but I wanted a squish back to Mythic Antorus having like ilev 150. Item level 170 quest greens at max level and 190 normal dungeons, 205 heroic dungeons etc. That way we wouldnt have to squish again for like 4 expansions. This is a better squish than last time, but by the end we will be above Cata numbers. 9.0 will have us above MoP numbers. 10.0 higher than we are now.

5+ Year Old Account
    sitting thinking while listening to muse closing out blizzcon the battleground is a stromgard? well we kinda know who "liberated" that from the horde if u play the dk quest chain who told us to do that...... Yes it was to get a captain for our army but we still killed the undead running the place i think i can see a future patch or xpac in the works already there he has us causing chaos in a few places actually now that i think about it
    do not annoy the dragon for you are small crunchy and good with sauce

7+ Year Old Account
    Bolvar unleashs the scourge upon azeroth. Possible final boss?
    #TeamSylvanas

If anyone has the VT, the interview with Afrasiabi by the VT hosts has some good info.

Bolvar unleashs the scourge upon azeroth. Possible final boss?
    Well, that could fit the introduction of Vrykul/Taunka/Tuskarr into the allied races.

PD: Taunka are already horde yes, but you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Sam View Post
    If anyone has the VT, the interview with Afrasiabi by the VT hosts has some good info.
    Was very interesting, thanks for the recommendation.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    So, has anyone commented on how the file naming conventions for items has changed? Or are we considering the "two separate mini-continents" the reason for it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    So, has anyone commented on how the file naming conventions for items has changed? Or are we considering the "two separate mini-continents" the reason for it?
    That’s what I think happened since the Horde and Alliance have different models for quest gear. (That Horde quest gear is very ornate)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    Well, that could fit the introduction of Vrykul/Taunka/Tuskarr into the allied races.

PD: Taunka are already horde yes, but you know what I mean.
    Kaviar have taken the coasts according to the books by the shattering the horde have had to abandon bases there Tuskarr i don't think are there any more sadly unless they can fight off what the horde and alliance could not and considering how close the Taunka were to the coast as well. sadly there is a reason all our people came home even after the lich king was gone
    do not annoy the dragon for you are small crunchy and good with sauce

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    The two mini continents explained the different file names.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

For people who don't have the VT, here's part of Alex Afrasiabi's interview.

You know, it's always been something we've wanted to do more of, right? Races are really popular with our fans, and we've finally got the infastructure in place tech-wise, so that we're able to kind of do this in a much easier way. It used to be that getting a race into the game was a lot of effort. Now we can do it way more quickly, we can get those prototyped and in and playable fast.

Once we got down that path, okay look, we're in an expansion where we need allies. We are in an all-out war. The Alliance and Horde are going at it. And so, what are we gonna do? Well, lets just start going. Lets start picking up the allies that we can use to aid our cause, to fight this battle. To take it to the Alliance, to take it to the Horde. And honestly, at this point? It's wide open who else we can bring in to the fight. I think that the fans are gonna be surprised, we've got some cool surprises in store.

That ending is mighty curious. Sounds like we'll be getting allied races as the expansion progresses? Makes sense, with their "more planned" part of the slide.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they can deliever on those extra races I think BFA will be much better then what we know now.

Warrior-Magi

WTB Ogres for Horde and Vrykul for alliance.