Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Haha, thanks for proving my point.
    All that guy ever did was spawn trolls with horribly warped views on reality. I wonder why...
    Link your main, sperg. Don't you have some transmog farming to do? It's Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    well he says so in the video op linked about keeping all the vanilla streamers out of his section on twitch.
    Timestamp please?

Because he's talked about Twitch making 2 categories, but there was no "they'd BETTER do it!!!" from his side. He knows his viewers and is excited for Classic servers and has been playing them off-stream.

Quote Originally Posted by prizminferno View Post
    And what's wrong with transmog farming?

I'm farming Pala Tier 4 right now.

And I'll be farming gear sets to use for RP on Classic.

Deleted
    Wasn't this guy screaming vanilla wow will never happen EVER like two weeks ago ? ..

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew View Post
    Wasn't this guy screaming vanilla wow will never happen EVER like two weeks ago ? ..
    Yup. The word "legacy" is BANNED IN HIS CHAT. STILL.

Again, thanks for proving my point.

- - - Updated - - -

Because Legacy fanbois would come in and troll the chat due to a certain other streamer.

He's 100% positive towards it.

I wonder how long it'll be till he bans "Classic" too
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

I believe that anything coming out of the mouth of someone who supports G2A is irrelevant
    Even more knowing that this guy is a die-hard anti-vanilla fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew View Post
    Thinking it'll never happen =/= being against it happening.

A LOT of people were surprised by the announcement, including many self-proclaimed Classic fanboys.

towelliee being an older guy... played vanilla, you would think he would be super into this. Instead he would rather play retail and get benched for progression, support scam companies and just make a buck, lol.

Asmongold also has some insider knowledge from featuring at Blizzcon and he didn't at all sound like he was expecting a rude awakening. Also Blizzard themselves stated publicly preferring to stay very true to the original experience unless they are heavily swayed by the community.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

im sure they will get it as close as they can to the classic but running on new server tech and fixing game breaking bugs that couldn't be fixed because of said old tech

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Timestamp please?

Because he's talked about Twitch making 2 categories, but there was no "they'd BETTER do it!!!" from his side. He knows his viewers and is excited for Classic servers and has been playing them off-stream.
    50:51 its linked below the op like 3 posts down actually its 49:35
    Last edited by Racthoh; 2017-11-07 at 02:48 AM. Reason: time

towelliee being an older guy... played vanilla, you would think he would be super into this. Instead he would rather play retail and get benched for progression, support scam companies and just make a buck, lol.
    What does age have to do with this? I'm 37 and I also played vanilla, but I'm simply not interested in going back.

Man these Towelliee haters coming out of the woodwork. He already said he's happy for the people who want to play vanilla. The same cannot be said for some people here who continue to hate on Retail and Retail players.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Yeah there's no way asmongold wouldnt be going nuts in the other direction if he had some negative inside info. He's pumped beyond belief.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Hasn't this guy always been against classic WoW being brought back? Also I doubt at this stage Blizzard has any concrete idea on how things will be handled and wouldn't be spitballing ideas with streamers. Sounds more like he's talking out of his ass.
    He was until Blizzard said they were going to do it. Then he quickly flip flopped onto their jock. Which is pretty much always his stance. No need to ask or wonder what his opinion is. Just read the blue posts and know his lips are locked around that jock. Maybe with a few edgy "Idk" and "we will see" type things to hid his shrilling.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    What does age have to do with this? I'm 37 and I also played vanilla, but I'm simply not interested in going back.

Man these Towelliee haters coming out of the woodwork. He already said he's happy for the people who want to play vanilla. The same cannot be said for some people here who continue to hate on Retail and Retail players.
    I play retail, I'm 75 artifact traits into my main's weapon but I would quit TODAY if Classic came out. There are many like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Same way every other leak gets out.

Towellie, whether you like him or not, is a hugely popular streamer and WoW content creator. He isn't going to lie about something like this, with nothing whatsoever to gain.

I don;t know what sort of things constitute "Rude awakening" in his mind... but he seems very convinced that WoW: Classic ≠ Vanilla WoW.
    Have you not heard of the internet at all? They lie all the time with nothing to gain. Towellie is apparently a big classic hater too. So there is that.

7+ Year Old Account
    yes, he has been told things, when the thing is not even started worjking on, devolpment has started, they are FAR from it being even ready to be shown of...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by ManiacRR View Post
    Towellie is a fat fuck and its at war against the classic people, so i don't give a fuck about what he said, nobody cares
    that actually sounds good. a war. we pit all the classic wannabes locked at level 60 against all the players at the level when it is re released and whichever side wins the other shuts the hell up.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP