Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    That's neither a toy, tabard, title or mount though.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    That's neither a toy, tabard, title or mount though.
    your point? Should every legacy achievement have an toy/tabard/title attached?

or is this just a whine to be whiney?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure they sided with the prophet Zul. We killed most of them in the Isle of Thunder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    your point? Should every legacy achievement have an toy/tabard/title attached?

or is this just a whine to be whiney?
    Apparently, reading isn't your strong side. I advice, you go back a bit and try to read what's going on around you before vomiting all over your poor keyboard.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Apparently, reading isn't your strong side. I advice, you go back a bit and try to read what's going on around you before vomiting all over your poor keyboard.
    The whinging started with people wanting to get a physical reward for an easy to get achievement back in vanilla. Congratz! you did ZG a lot or had gold. I got to revered and then didn't bother anymore, since my guild really didn't care about the place.
    What's next? "Look! I have the unarmed skill FoS! I want a pet/mount/tabard now as well!"

Best thing they can do is just do a "Get X legacy achievements, unlock Y" would work better

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    Thanks to my efforts in Vanilla Zul'Gurub, I am exalted with the Zanadalari Tribe, so, clearly, I can make Zandalari Trolls without the need to "prove my worth" through questing, release day.

Right?

RIGHT?

RIGHT!?
    If you asked Blizzard about this, they would proberly clarify, that the Zandalari helping you in ZG were mearly a small detachment of the overall Zandalari Tribe and that you still have to impress the rest of the tribe to get their favor. They will proberly remove the old reputation or simply name the new reputation as "Zandalari Empire".
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Yes. Exalted with the Zandalari Tribe is required to unlock playable Zandalari Trolls. People that did not get that reputation back in Classic will be unable to make Zandalari Trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I know what it is, but that's really more of an indictement of the ludicrous way Blizzard handles factions in game. I mean you can be exalted with the Cenarion Circle but the Cenarion expedition is at best friendly with you and the Argent Crusade might love you but the Argent Dawn is not even selling you bread. In Zul'gurub we adventured on behalf of a small elite group send by Rastakhan himself to investigate the actions of Hakkar. We don't even know if he bothered to tell Rastakhan that it was us who did all the work
    We also murdered a lot of them in ToT, so you can look at it as if we had lost the reputation we earned back then.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They could just give a Title for a Meta Achievement.

Like in Wrath if you were already exalted with the Argent Dawn from Classic and then got exalted with the Argent Crusade you got a Title called "The Argent Champion"

Chances are the Zandalari will have a new Faction name in BFA probably something like "Hand of Rastakhan" or something. If so, make it people that get it exalted that also had the original Zandalari faction at exalted get a Title for it?

Should stop the whinging.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    They could just give a Title for a Meta Achievement.

Like in Wrath if you were already exalted with the Argent Dawn from Classic and then got exalted with the Argent Crusade you got a Title called "The Argent Champion"

Chances are the Zandalari will have a new Faction name in BFA probably something like "Hand of Rastakhan" or something. If so, make it people that get it exalted that also had the original Zandalari faction at exalted get a Title for it?

Should stop the whinging.
    and start the whining from people who didn't grind out the rep because they didn't know it was getting removed or because there weren't any rewards at the time.

I am not exactly sure Rastakhan supports Zul's actions in ToT. It really felt like he let Zul and his followers leave Zandalar so he could get rid of a political enemy. Plus Zul is probably the one trying to release G'huun.
    Tell that to the families of the trolls that we killed.

It's going to be interesting doing the MoP content on a zandalari character. Or Legion content with a Highmountain or a Nightborne.

Seriously, though, I don't know why people need an extra reward for some reputation or thing they grinded out years ago that they don't even really think about anymore today.

Not everything you do in the past has to give you something extra later.

- - - Updated - - -

An illusion! What are you hiding? Oh you are a fellow Nightborne? DIE!!!!
    "Ah yes, I see you're a Nightborne from a future where the Legion is defeated and we are freed from our addiction. NO SIR, I DON'T LIKE IT. DIE!!!"

An illusion! What are you hiding? Oh you are a fellow Nightborne? DIE!!!!
    "We have to learn to trust these outsiders"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by volescue View Post
    and start the whining from people who didn't grind out the rep because they didn't know it was getting removed or because there weren't any rewards at the time.
    sucks to be them?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    "We have to learn to trust these outsiders"
    "Are all outlanders this... eager?"
    I like where this is going...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

The sole reason for me to level to 120 is to unlock a Zandalari Troll and do it again and enjoy the expansion for real, also to make it my main. If I have to get exalted with some punk ass faction which will take weeks of my time on a character I'm not even going to play afterwards, I highly recommend Blizzard to change their course of action with these allied races.

I am Exalted with the Wildhammer of Twilight Highlands, so I want a Wildhammer skin instead of Dark Iron.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    sucks to be them?
    Same could be said for the people wanting some sort of reward for something they did years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by volescue View Post
    Same could be said for the people wanting some sort of reward for something they did years ago.
    The difference being on side did something and would want rewards, the other side never did anything and wants rewards.